Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38774 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Bomi(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Please, what happen to Dean Ambrose
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Am I the only one that thinks that WWE is pushing Roman too fast? Gearing him up to defeat Brock Lesnar at WM31 is just wrong. His spear is good but it can't put Brock down for a three count. His in-ring skills need work and he needs more moves oh. He's much better on the mic now but still, something is missing. Brock Lesnar should hold on to those titles IMO. Then there should be a contenders match between Sheamus and Rusev to face Brock at WM31. Hehehe ,as for John Cena,16 suplexes and you're still coming back to make noise? I like John but he should sit down and think about that beating small. What do you guys think about Roman and WM31? grin grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD: Am I the only one that thinks that WWE is pushing Roman too fast? Gearing him up to defeat Brock Lesnar at WM31 is just wrong. His spear is good but it can't put Brock down for a three count. His in-ring skills need work and he needs more moves oh. He's much better on the mic now but still, something is missing. Brock Lesnar should hold on to those titles IMO. Then there should be a contenders match between Sheamus and Rusev to face Brock at WM31. Hehehe ,as for John Cena,16 suplexes and you're still coming back to make noise? I like John but he should sit down and think about that beating small. What do you guys think about Roman and WM31? grin grin

U spoke my mind ooh. The hype around Reigns is just too much. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are better than him on mic and in wrestling. When it comes to title match, he can never beat Randy Orton. And they are boosting him for Brock Lesnar?

As for Cena, his time is up. Let them boost and hype him all they like, he is no match for Brock Lesnar. After 16 suplexes, he still dey talk rubbish. I want Brock to send him to the surgery this time around after the night of champions.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Bomi: Please, what happen to Dean Ambrose
He will be back. He went on Hollywood break.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:

U spoke my mind ooh. The hype around Reigns is just too much. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are better than him on mic and in wrestling. When it comes to title match, he can never beat Randy Orton. And they are boosting him for Brock Lesnar?

As for Cena, his time is up. Let them boost and hype him all they like, he is no match for Brock Lesnar. After 16 suplexes, he still dey talk rubbish. I want Brock to send him to the surgery this time around after the night of champions.
Reigns is a powerhouse. They're not too technical. But no..he is a better wrestler. Check out the attitude era. You'd know what I'm talking about.
Dean Ambrose- Stone Cold Steve Austin
Seth Rollins- HBK Shawn Michaels
Bray Wyatt- The Undertaker
Roman Reigns- Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:

As in eh, Roman's hot sha but hotness will not stop the wwe universe from getting bored of his four abi five moves.
Surgery? It's not only surgery he'll need oh.Brock is just epic.
Ehen a quick question, will Seth Rollins dream of cashing in on Brock?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by georgecso(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2014
If I am not mistaken this guy is the current WWE Heavy Weight Champion? He nearly killed John Cena... Who can square up with this guy?

[img]http://media.ufc.tv/116//Weigh_In_Photos/11a_BrockLesnar.jpg[/img]
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
georgecso: If I am not mistaken this guy is the current WWE Heavy Weight Champion? He nearly killed John Cena... Who can square up with this guy?

[img]http://media.ufc.tv/116//Weigh_In_Photos/11a_BrockLesnar.jpg[/img]
Roman Reigns.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik:
Roman Reigns.
Brock will decimate Roman. It will be a beating not a fight, just like what he did to John Cena. All this is if WWE decides to be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
Brock will decimate Roman. It will be a beating not a fight, just like what he did to John Cena. All this is if WWE decides to be realistic.
You know little about pro wrestling. Lesnar can't pull a string on Cena on a good day. That beating Cena took was scripted. He's been injured for some time now and needs to take time off. The WWE is just building Lesnar up to lose against Reigns, which is a good thing. Dude is getting old.
He's not so great. Ask Edge. Ask Kurt Angle. Ask Goldberg.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik:
You know little about pro wrestling. Lesnar can't pull a string on Cena on a good day. That beating Cena took was scripted. He's been injured for some time now and needs to take time off. The WWE is just building Lesnar up to lose against Reigns, which is a good thing. Dude is getting old.
Everything about WWE is scripted, and in my humble opinion, Brock Lesnar can take on Cena any day and any time. He might not pull off 16 suplexes but I strongly believe that he can defeat Cena in a real match. And Roman Reigns cannot be compared to Edge or Goldberg or Kurt Angle he hasn't reached that level at all. I think he needs a bit more work in all areas before WWE pushes him to defeat Brock.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by georgecso(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik:
Roman Reigns.

Roman Reigns is coming up but he cannot square up with Brocks... Brocks is mean and a beast of a kind ... he ll crush Roman Reigns

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
georgecso:

Roman Reigns is coming up but he cannot square up with Brocks... Brocks is mean and a beast of a kind ... he ll crush Roman Reigns
Precisely. grin

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
I saw these on instagram, LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by xynerise: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik:
Roman Reigns.
Roman can't even beat Cena
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bomi: Please, what happen to Dean Ambrose

he his out, seriously injured. Seth Rollins hit his head on a brick so yea.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD: Am I the only one that thinks that WWE is pushing Roman too fast? Gearing him up to defeat Brock Lesnar at WM31 is just wrong. His spear is good but it can't put Brock down for a three count. His in-ring skills need work and he needs more moves oh. He's much better on the mic now but still, something is missing. Brock Lesnar should hold on to those titles IMO. Then there should be a contenders match between Sheamus and Rusev to face Brock at WM31. Hehehe ,as for John Cena,16 suplexes and you're still coming back to make noise? I like John but he should sit down and think about that beating small. What do you guys think about Roman and WM31? grin grin
Debroslink:

point of correction, Roman Reigns can beat Randy Orton and he has beaten him already. I already that WWE is trying to replace roman reigns with someone else, they don't think he his ready to face brock at wrestlemania 31.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
As in eh, Roman's hot sha but hotness will not stop the wwe universe from getting bored of his four abi five moves.
Surgery? It's not only surgery he'll need oh.Brock is just epic.
Ehen a quick question, will Seth Rollins dream of cashing in on Brock?

Roman reigns na handsome guy now. lol but I personally don't think Seth can cash in on if he wants to injure himself seriously.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
lovelyronke20:

point of correction, Roman Reigns can beat Randy Orton and he has beaten him already. I already that WWE is trying to replace roman reigns with someone else, they don't think he his ready to face brock at wrestlemania 31.

I think Randy should have won that match tho. He sold it wella. And that his RKO was sick. I still love Roman but WWE should slow down. His single matches have gotten very predictable and quite boring, from his side at least.
As for Seth, he had better not cash in oh, abeg I still love him too and he's too young to die now.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

I think Randy should have won that match tho. He sold it wella. And that his RKO was sick. I still love Roman but WWE should slow down. His single matches have gotten very predictable and quite boring, from his side at least.
As for Seth, he had better not cash in oh, abeg I still love him too and he's too young to die now.

haha I want him to cash in sef...
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
lovelyronke20:

haha I want him to cash in sefo...
Lol see wickedness. What did he do to you?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
It seems this Lesnar beast gimmick is really working with the fans. I've watched this guys from his days at UFC.
He's very ordinary. He only got the UFC title once despite wrestling week in week out for four years. Midcarder ni.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik: It seems this Lesnar beast gimmick is really working with the fans. I've watched this guys from his days at UFC.
He's very ordinary. He only got the UFC title once despite wrestling week in week out for four years. Midcarder ni.
Yes it's working really well. I personally like the fact that he's not just a 'pro wrestler,but he's skilled in mma.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
Yes it's working really well. I personally like the fact that he's not just a 'pro wrestler,but he's skilled in mma.
And American Soccer.
He sucks at both.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik:
And American Soccer.
He sucks at both.
WOW.....
Firstly,Who are your favourite pro wrestlers in WWE?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
Lol see wickedness. What did he do to you?

he betrayed his brothers so as to join the authority
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by georgecso(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=18pt]Night of Champions[/size]

Just days after losing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a brutal beatdown at the hands of Brock Lesnar, John Cena invoked his automatic rematch clause and will get his chance at a 16th World Title at Night of Champions.

The decision, announced by WWE COO Triple H exclusively on WWE Network during WWE Main Event, shocked the WWE Universe, still reeling after witnessing the pummeling Cena took from The Beast Incarnate at SummerSlam. The sadistic grin that spread across Lesnar’s usually stoic face — growing wider with every punch that connected with Cena’s head and body — is burned into the minds of fans around the world. The thought of Cena demanding another showdown with the vicious, seemingly unstoppable Lesnar may leave those who watched SummerSlam feeling more than a little uneasy.

Lesnar, no doubt, is happy to step in the squared circle with the Cenation leader once again. At SummerSlam, he toyed with Cena, showing the world what it takes to put the unbelievably resilient Superstar down. The One in 21-1 rained down a barrage of fists on the Cenation leader, pulverizing his insides. Lesnar tossed Cena around the ring with ease, dropping him on his head and neck with 16 German suplexes. Two F-5s — one at the start of the match and one at the end — brought Cena’s reign as champion to an end with a sickening exclamation point.

No one can question Cena’s heart. After all, he did last 20 minutes against the most devastating force to ever step foot in the ring. But heart only got Cena so far at SummerSlam. How far can it get him when he steps foot in the ring with The Beast Incarnate again at Night of Champions?

Can Cena reverse his fortunes? Or will Brock Lesnar give the WWE Universe a repeat performance of his championship victory? Find out at WWE Night of Champions, available live on WWE Network and pay-per-view Sunday Sept. 21, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik:

Who is not so great? Brock? Please ooh.... That guy is a legend. He retired Hulk Hogan by sending him to the hospital, became the youngest WWE champion in history after convincingly defeating the rock, ruined the careers of Shawn Michaels, HHH, Big Show, Undertaker, and the rest.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Zikdik: It seems this Lesnar beast gimmick is really working with the fans. I've watched this guys from his days at UFC.

Who in the WWE roaster can achieve such feat? Dem no born Cena well to try UFC

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
lovelyronke20:

It was so obvious that Orton sold the match,and he will sell it again to Reigns at the night if champions. But if it is a title match, Orton will finish off Roman. Even Cena has NEVER won Orton in a single title match. Never!
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:

It was so obvious that Orton sold the match,and he will sell it again to Reigns at the night if champions. But if it is a title match, Orton will finish off Roman. Even Cena has NEVER won Orton in a single title match. Never!

what are u talking abt?? do u even watch wwe sef.. John Cena has beaten Orton thousands of times, Orton is not even up to Cena's level
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:

Who is not so great? Brock? Please ooh.... That guy is a legend. He retired Hulk Hogan by sending him to the hospital, became the youngest WWE champion in history after convincingly defeating the rock, ruined the careers of Shawn Michaels, HHH, Big Show, Undertaker, and the rest.

undertaker ruined Shawn Michaels career and HHH's career not brock lesnar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU / Joe Hart Visits Carl Ikeme Who Is Sick (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.