Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38818 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Im a cena fan and i know how this shows goes to an extent. Cena may be scripted to beat Lesnar. He gets famished in the process and seth comes to cash it in( triple H knows Rollins cant cash in if Lesnar wins. So Cena is the better out of the two to cash his MITB on- none has ever lost cashing-in in history) so lets wait and see Cena reclaim it. The hype will be tooooo much if he cashed in on Lesnar. As in why Rollins?? But Cena may retire after the match. Whatever the outcome. But he'l come back refreshed.

He needs Edge by the ring side to help him, but Edge is enjoying his wife-to be- Betty Phoenix aka Glamazon in canada. (she took leave, but in form of a sack letter to attend to personal life) lets see if Wwe produces a shock by letting Rollins cash in on Lesnar(2/10: how would he beat the man dat ended the streak??) and on Cena(7/10).

Ronke its been long.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
daveP: Im a cena fan and i know how this shows goes to an extent. Cena may be scripted to beat Lesnar. He gets famished in the process and seth comes to cash it in( triple H knows Rollins cant cash in if Lesnar wins. So Cena is the better out of the two to cash his MITB on- none has ever lost cashing-in in history) so lets wait and see Cena reclaim it. The hype will be tooooo much if he cashed in on Lesnar. As in why Rollins?? But Cena may retire after the match. Whatever the outcome. But he'l come back refreshed.

He needs Edge by the ring side to help him, but Edge is enjoying his wife-to be- Betty Phoenix aka Glamazon in canada. (she took leave, but in form of a sack letter to attend to personal life) lets see if Wwe produces a shock by letting Rollins cash in on Lesnar(2/10: how would he beat the man dat ended the streak??) and on Cena(7/10).

Ronke its been long.

John Cena has lost a cash in before, Damien Sandow too. And it won't be funny if WWE made Brock to sell that summerslam so well only to lose the title to John.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

John Cena has lost a cash in before, Damien Sandow too. And it won't be funny if WWE made Brock to sell that summerslam so well only to lose the title to John.
at night of champ?? No one has.. That wat i know.

Based on giving Lesnar time, nothing may happen now. Which means we need a secondary wrestler to strip it from the beast. ( i wonder where chris masters, sheamus and ryback are) chris was exiled from wresting for assault. I can bet he's d perfect match for Lesnar, he's note even slow.

Well we'l see how it turns out. Besides i know this is part of Lesnar's insurance deal been triggered. All have deals, thats why old ones come back. So he may jst be enjoying it.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
daveP: at night of champ?? No one has.. That wat i know.

Based on giving Lesnar time, nothing may happen now. Which means we need a secondary wrestler to strip it from the beast. ( i wonder where chris masters, sheamus and ryback are) chris was exiled from wresting for assault. I can bet he's d perfect match for Lesnar, he's note even slow.

Well we'l see how it turns out. Besides i know this is part of Lesnar's insurance deal been triggered. All have deals, thats why old ones come back. So he may jst be enjoying it.

Oh I didn't know you meant at noc specifically grin. I think Sheamus should have a match against Brock. Rusev too. It'll be brutal. smiley
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Oh I didn't know you meant at noc specifically grin. I think Sheamus should have a match against Brock. Rusev too. It'll be brutal. smiley
Rusev would be a good choice based on physique, but im looking at what sheamus may do also( chesthit-1-10, brogue-kick, superflexex) that match will be bloody ( the recovery rate of lesnar is unmatched in the ring except umaga's )

the 1st day i saw paige on nxt, i knew she was goina be with the title after i saw her submission hold. Nxt sucks though.

Mr boom- kofi grin is he wif any title?

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
daveP: Rusev would be a good choice based on physique, but im looking at what sheamus may do also( chesthit-1-10, brogue-kick, superflexex) that match will be bloody ( the recovery rate of lesnar is unmatched in the ring except umaga's )

the 1st day i saw paige on nxt, i knew she was goina be with the title after i saw her submission hold. Nxt sucks though.

Mr boom- kofi grin is he wif any title?

Nope, he's not with any title. Oh come on nxt does not suck nau. There are amazing talents there .
Question of the day; if you were Seth Rollins, would you cash in on your championship match now that Brock is champion?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Nope, he's not with any title. Oh come on nxt does not suck nau. There are amazing talents there .
Question of the day; if you were Seth Rollins, would you cash in on your championship match now that Brock is champion?
yeah the talents are there, but that yellow color and the hall used jst doesnt work for me. Bo dallas, langston, and etc are talented. Just anoda way to expand. May take time. Since i have a chance to cash in anytime for a year, i wouldnt do it so early. Except im looking at the glory it would attach to ma name( snatching a title from the beast) grin

i can wait as dolph ziggler did (till wrestlemani) to cash in, but rollin should show what he can do based on surprise. Play mind games as well

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
daveP: yeah the talents are there, but that yellow color and the hall used jst doesnt work for me. Bo dallas, langston, and etc are talented. Just anoda way to expand. May take time. Since i have a chance to cash in anytime for a year, i wouldnt do it so early. Except im looking at the glory it would attach to ma name( snatching a title from the beast) grin

i can wait as dolph ziggler did (till wrestlemani) to cash in, but rollin should show what he can do based on surprise. Play mind games as well

I think he shouldn't cash in as long as Brock is champion. Brock will massacre him. There will be bits and pieces of him scattered all around. grin grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jack Swagger almost beat Rusev on smackdown but bo dallas interrupted so Jack Lost.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
lovelyronke20:

what are u talking abt?? do u even watch wwe sef.. John Cena has beaten Orton thousands of times, Orton is not even up to Cena's level

A little research will help you. In over 10 years of rivalry, Cena has NEVER beaten Orton in a singles title match.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:

A little research will help you. In over 10 years of rivalry, Cena has NEVER beaten Orton in a singles title match.

You didn't specify the 'title' part before tongue
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

You didn't specify the 'title' part before tongue
I did joor. Read below
Debroslink:
It was so obvious that Orton sold the match,and he will sell it again to Reigns at the night if champions. But if it is a title match, Orton will finish off Roman. Even Cena has NEVER won Orton in a single title match. Never!
tongue
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:
I did joor. Read below
tongue

Lol so maybe you did shocked grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
WOW.....
Firstly,Who are your favourite pro wrestlers in WWE?
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
C.M PUNK.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 1:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Debroslink:

is you that need to do your research well..
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 4:05am On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20:

is you that need to do your research well..
LOL... I give up
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Debroslink:
LOL... I give up

yay I won....
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Zikdik:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
C.M PUNK.

Yeah they're pretty awesome aren't they? Although, please tell me that you're not one of those that interrupts anything WWE with CM punk comments shocked grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2014
sad ...not a big fan of WWE. Just ♥♥ watching "The Undertaker"

Dis fine girls wey like wrestlin for dis thread sef nawa o.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2014
iyke926: sad ...not a big fan of WWE. Just ♥♥ watching "The Undertaker"

Leave my gals alone ooh. Abi u want Wetin happen to undertaker in April repeat itself? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20:

yay I won....
U won? I give up again. grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2014
Debroslink:

Leave my gals alone ooh. Abi u want Wetin happen to undertaker in April repeat itself? cheesy

No, sir sad

#unfollows thread#
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Debroslink:
U won? I give up again. grin

just keep on jaare
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
iyke926: sad ...not a big fan of WWE. Just ♥♥ watching "The Undertaker"

stay jare u are welcome. dont mind him
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Yeah they're pretty awesome aren't they? Although, please tell me that you're not one of those that interrupts anything WWE with CM punk comments shocked grin
If Phil Brooks calls Vince to settle scores today, he'd be on the fastest plane to Miami.
Yes. He's awesome. Want statistics?

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Zikdik:
If Phil Brooks calls Vince to settle scores today, he'd be on the fastest plane to Miami.

I don't need statistics, I like punk a lot and I know what he can do. Although......he isn't the best in the world, Roman defeated him on that dark, starry night wink
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
I don't need statistics, I like punk a lot and I know what he can do. Although......he isn't the best in the world, Roman defeated him on that dark, starry night wink
Zikdik:

CM Punk is retired
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20:

CM Punk is retired

I know that his contract with WWE has expired and he stopped performing way before it did. But did he specifically say that he has retired? undecided
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

I know that his contract with WWE has expired and he stopped performing way before it did. But did he specifically say that he has retired? undecided

he stopped even before his contract ended
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20:

he stopped even before his contract ended

But why? Lol ,the WWE universe should stop chanting his name then, he's not coming back. cry
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

But why? Lol ,the WWE universe should stop chanting his name then, he's not coming back. cry

Abi oo
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Abi oo
He's the best in the world.
He's the best there is.
He's the best there ever will be.
He's Phil Brooks.
He's God.
He is C.M Punk.

I'm a C.M Punk guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave / Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.