Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Game Of Love - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Love (21957 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Adetoro Bukola: TDAN u are highly welcome despite the wind DT blows nairaland u are still here, more blood to ur fingers and more data to ur phone. Enjoying the story so much.
Thanks boss.. I'm glad!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
waslek: team david and yvonne
tell me five gd reasons y u want David and Yvonne?
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
missdivva: Nyc update tdan God go bless u team ann and david oooo
Amen oh... u want Ann?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gamesound: *Sippin my zobo With kwilikwili, waitiñ 4 The next update*
mmn... coming tonight sir..
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anugod: Wife ke? David, you don kukuma buy wahala finish. Just when I thought things were working out in Yvonne's favour.

**Suspense building**
Who will David finally end up with

#Predict and Win# gringringrin
Lol.... oya na
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
PREDICT AND WIN! LIP SEALED... I WON'T TELL U D GIFT I'M GIVING OUT. I'D AV UPDATED BUH BUSY WITH MY BLOGS IN PREP FOR TOMORROW TILL EVENING
Re: Game Of Love by Anugod(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Temitope Daniel: Lol.... oya na
grin
Re: Game Of Love by Tannie(f): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Found you again T. Dan. Good to be here again
Re: Game Of Love by udison(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
missed dis thread like kilode...
zup people....
Hi 5 T.Dan
Re: Game Of Love by udison(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Beckytee: Team David and Ann.......dnt like this yvonne joor
Aunty Becky..check ur corner...i dey ur side...
#Team David and Ann Adefemi
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
udison: missed dis thread like kilode...
zup people....
Hi 5 T.Dan
Gba five oh... cheesy welcome bak!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
udison:
Abi na... lol

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tannie: Found you again T. Dan. Good to be here again
Thanks boss fr getting me again. .

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
David rushed to the Pharmacy to get the drugs prescribed immediately. He returned with packaged food and drink for Ann. He had called Yvonne to tell her he'd see her later because something came up.

He greeted the nurses that had been attending to Ann and entered into the room she was in. "How are you now?" He asked her.

"David..." Ann called his name softly.

"Don't talk too much so that it won't tire you out." David addressed and sat beside her. "How are you now?" He asked again.

"Why did you do that to me?" Tear trickled down her eyes.

David was moved. What had he done this time? "Ann, what's the problem? You know you're just recovering?" He questioned.

"You never asked me what happened, you never asked after my parents, you've hated me this much?"

"Em... Ann, that's not the case now. The problem is just about your heal..."

"Dave.. How did you leave our house the other day? What happened to you? I really missed you... Dave.." she was sad.

Why is she like this? What's making her say these? David pondered. "Ann, I had to leave because I was in trouble. I also came to your house but I was told it has been sold."

"But you didn't care to ask me.. Wait, you've finally left me?"

"Ann, you have to eat now. It's high time you stopped saying all this and ate!"

"I won't until you talk to me!" She sat up and wiped her tears. She was still sober, "Dave, you've set me into the bondage of love for long, now you don't to hear my voice. Have I become that loathsome?"

"Ann! Which one is bondage of love again? Haven't we departed?"

"You never told me we have. Now I know and will place my mind on it. But since I left for South Africa, even during the time I was fighting you, a day wouldn't pass without thinking of you. The time something bad happened to my father, though I overreacted because I was in shock, but since then..." She stopped and exhaled. "Thanks for everything Mr Adefemi, I'm now hale and hearty." She stood up and left the ward.

David wondered what had come over her, what made her speak that way? He was sad too, all is over! She should have at least waited to complete her treatment, what should be done?

He still loved her. He rose to his feet and followed her instantly. "Ann." He called her and she answered.

He continued, "where are you now going to?"

"I'm fine. I forgot to say thanks to you, please I have to go home. I'll resume back to work tomorrow." She said frankly.

"Alright, you should rest through out this week, don't bother coming to work this week."

"I just wanted to clear my mind, to know where I belong. I'm now alright, I'll be back tomorrow."

"Let me drop you off at home then."

"Don't bother, I'll be fine."

"I can help ..."

"Thanks." She left.

"The Doctor haven't discharged her sef." He exhaled.

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Game Of Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Temitope Daniel: LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK

Bro...
Did u see my mail? Lovely updates btw
Re: Game Of Love by Beckytee(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
udison:
I don see u jare big bros... Your head dey dere
Re: Game Of Love by Nancydearie(f): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2014
#Following#
Re: Game Of Love by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2014
HMMM na waoo see as tinzz don dey complicate ontop my guy matter
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Bro...
Did u see my mail? Lovely updates btw
Thanks sir... jex replied
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2014
snowprince07: HMMM na waoo see as tinzz don dey complicate ontop my guy matter
lol.. abi na. I don miss u sire. aw una dey? Jex observing cool
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Nancydearie: #Following#
Thanks ma'am. . update coming soon, jex trying to verify tinz on my blogs and set up d first episode well... I'll b expecting u and ur comments on my blogs. .. abeg help me share oh! thanks ma'am. .. sorry dearie cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Temitope Daniel: lol.. abi na. I don miss u sire. aw una dey? Jex observing cool
****hw una de?? lol.
am doin gud oga dan hw you?
Re: Game Of Love by patholaw: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2014
If David ends up with Ann i go vex oh.... I prefer d yvonne character...
Re: Game Of Love by Nancydearie(f): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Still expecting the update oooooo
Re: Game Of Love by missuniverse(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
where is Tee Dan??
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
www.temitopedaniel./2014/07/05/peace-and-april-episode-one/

plz read and drop ur comments on d blog... Tee z back and updates. coming soon.... I promise!
Re: Game Of Love by AdetoroBukola: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
where are you now. I need to see David and younne I Ve started missing them already .
Re: Game Of Love by seunviju(f): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
T-dan you are doing a great work and I love that spirit of not giving up upon the data loss issue,but I wish david end up with yvonne and not ann
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Typing. ..
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
David got out of the hospital after he had settled the bills, he felt bad, on a hand, he feel he had done bad to her but on the other hand, he'd feel he had done nothing wrong. He headed to Yvonne's place immediately.

It took him twenty minutes before he got to Yvonne's place. Yvonne had already been praying to God that David would accept her. The Victor she met the other day was also a player who had nothing good to do. Though, she liked David but her father's health was the most important to her that time.

David got down and walked into the company slowly. He told the secretary he had an appointment with her and was allowed in after the verification. "Hey Yvonne!" He walked in.

"I'm so glad to see you, David." She stood on her feet. She was really expecting him to say he had accepted. She could pay any amount then to know what he wanted to say.

"I know you'll be glad." David grinned.

"How have you been and what came up the other time?" She asked.

"At least offer this gentle guy a seat!" He grinned and walked forward.

"Sorry, sit down." Yvonne offered him a seat and sat as well. "I really don't have time, I've come to tell you my final decision." He paused. Yvonne's heart almost skipped a beat because of the eagerness to know hia response. He continued, "a reasonable child won't watch his or her parents die, I've saved Dad's life before and won't leave him right now! I'm saying yes to what you came for because of him and because of the kind of person who you are."

Yvonne calmed down. Deep inside her, she was so happy. What should she say or do? What should she offer him? "Do you mean this?" She opened her mouth wide open.

"If I don't, I wouldn't be here, telling you. So what's the next step?"

"Will you let's go and see my dad?"

David exhaled deeply. "Alright. When?"

"This weekend. I'll tell him we'd come and see him on Saturday."

"That's also good." He replied and stood up.

End of CHAPTER EIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by Herphies(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmmmmm.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> / Love In My Favour / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.