Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles (33462 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Insuurance(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
It might be true who never can tell. God can use any 1 to bless You including satan himself. If you truly wish Nigeria victory against France in today's match hit like.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Onyefoto: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria should prepare for penalty....while watching d ball,make sure u hav ur shock absorber beside u to avoid NKOROPU
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by asoebi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oga, dey there dey blow hot air, but me dey tell you my mind say even Sagna sef get Hope to score today...#TeamNetherlands
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by remzytimer: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
NIG 1:0 FRA....................quote me!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by victorazy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
johnwizey: Maybe that one na friendly match cos England has been eliminated.

Must u reply everybody?
Them tell u say the guy dey watch the matches?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
A prophet with alias, TALK-NA-DO whose ministry is based in the city of Aba in Abia State said the Final of this world cup would be played by Nigeria and Brazil... He wasn't critical on whom to lift the trophy at last...

The prophets have been positive in their remarks and declarations with regards the eagles participation in this world cup... Both prophesies apparently points towards a victory for the eagles today and the subsequent matches[quarter final & semi final]

I love it

#GoEAGLES
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Gclan(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
pat077: i volunteer to go to sambisa if d Eagles win today.
we shall hold you to your words
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by victorazy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Insuurance: It might be true who never can tell. God can use any 1 to bless You including satan himself. If you truly wish Nigeria victory against France in today's match hit like.

Ur over correct!
Satan is the master approver of every success.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Segadem(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Opiosko: Stop smoking wet pawpaw leave it's not gud for u... Tho i ain't no guru maharaji beliva, i still beliv eagles will carry d day with Mikel scoring today... Go Mikel! Go eagles! Naija all the way.
Which Mikel? are u talking of an own goal?GOD forbid an own goal, because most of his ball always go backward.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by IdiAmin2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
wetin concern me with Guru Maharaji.....

where TB Joshua? wetin TB predict?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by emiye(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben: A prophet with alias, TALK-NA-DO whose ministry is based in the city of Aba in Abia State said the Final of this world cup would be played by Nigeria and Brazil... He wasn't critical on whom to lift the trophy at last...

Our prophets have been positive in their remarks and declarations with regards the eagles participation in this world cup... Both prophesies apparently points towards a victory for the eagles today and the subsequent matches[quarter final & semi final]

I love it

#GoEAGLES
Unfortunately, the only chance of Nigeria playing Brazil is at the semis. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed The Prophet is ....
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
emiye: Unfortunately, the only chance of Nigeria playing Brazil is at the semis. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed The Prophet is ....

ok... If we win today, we meet either of germany and algeria. If we win. We meet either netherland or costa rica . You get that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!
stephen Gerrard? ope o..he does not even play for France.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by SWG1: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!
It means my eagles will win their fourth match and the person that will score wil be a replica of gerrard that plays in europe and keshi will bow to God for his practically too much. Where i come from we confess what we want to see.

Let the word of GOD dwell richly in you and whatever u bind on earth is bound in heaven. Have u wondered why our trusted/ promising players (echiejile, oboabona, babatunde) are taking out one by one. But check out God using foolish things to confound the wise in players like yobo and oshaniwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nelbless(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE. DON'T Allow the fake C of O my wife AGNESS SHOWS u deceive u. BE WARNED. OGBUEFI Nelbless ONWA NA ETIRI ORA THE 12th OF AWKA ETITI.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
omenpetrol: Hmm, abeg T.B Joshua We they wait for your own prediction grin grin grin grin

he said he won't be predicting football again... since Feb last year
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by gulfer: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
This man should predict how long he has to live and attend to his failing health. He looks frail and shrunken from the picture Op posted.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by emiye(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:

ok... If we win today, we meet either of germany and algeria. If we win. We meet either netherland or costa rica, . You get that
No, we are within the winner of brazil vs Colombia for Semis route
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
I'm booking this space to comment after the match.

And it turned out to be a man long overdue for MFM deliverance from lies.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Timijo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
The smoking of dry shit can cause bad dream. So, don't smoke dry shit again before bed time.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by tuagbo: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
emiye: Unfortunately, the only chance of Nigeria playing Brazil is at the semis. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed The Prophet is ....
On point
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
emiye: No, we are within the winner of brazil vs Colombia for Semis route

break down the fixtures lemme see..
I'm probably wrong
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
SWG 1:
It means my eagles will win their fourth match and the person that will score wil be a replica of gerrard that plays in europe and keshi will bow to God for his practically too much. Where i come from we confess what we want to see.

Let the word of GOD dwell richly in you and whatever u bind on earth is bound in heaven. Have u wondered why our trusted/ promising players (echiejile, oboabona, babatunde) are taking out one by one. But check out God using foolish things to confound the wise in players like yobo and oshaniwa.

I never knew you were this gifted when it comes to dreams interpretation... On point
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by emiye(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:

break down the fixtures lemme see..
I'm probably wrong

This graphic display should help

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
emiye:

This graphic display should help

.... Now i understand... Maybe the prophet was trying to say "semi final"

but in all, Nigeria will definitely meet brazil in an encounter that has the name "final" in it
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Opiosko: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Segadem: Which Mikel? are u talking of an own goal?GOD forbid an own goal, because most of his ball always go backward.
grin grin Not own goal, i mean Mikel will score Nigerian's first goal against France..in the first half of the match.... have a big ball? bet it..! cool
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
himkers: That man wants to play on our intelligence; if Eagles win the match, he will come out and say that he predicted it, But if they eventually loose, he will tell us that they didn't avoid the Colour Blue or that they had sex or what have you....

Its high time we stop believing all these fake visions and prophecies. Let's keep our fingers crossed as we wait for the outcome of the match.

#FlySuperEagles

Patterns of his fellow predicter

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by emiye(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:

.... Now i understand... Maybe the prophet was trying to say "semi final"
Stop defending a prophet, who is most likely expressing is wish
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
emiye: Stop defending a prophet, who is most likely expressing is wish

we shall meet brazil in a game that has "final" as part of it's name
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by omenpetrol: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
sexy-excalibur:

he said he won't be predicting football again... since Feb last year
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xavi Becomes FC Barcelona's New Coach / Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League / UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.