Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles (33348 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Arinze96(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=Ayoswit]i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa![/quoted] Symptom of Malaria. Go and buy "uplufa".
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by emiye(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:

we shall meet brazil in a game that has "final" as part of it's name
k
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by doubleportion: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
i will like to accept it from patriotism point of view rather than spiritual.

SAT GURU IS A PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by jpphilips(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Opiosko: Stop smoking wet pawpaw leave it's not gud for u... Tho i ain't no guru maharaji beliva, i still beliv eagles will carry d day with Mikel scoring today... Go Mikel! Go eagles! Naija all the way.

The way you guys celebrate mediocrity dey tire me oo, you sound like you have not been following the tournament.
Iran scored highest in Asian qualification, Nigeria couldn't get a goal against them let alone win, Argentina won them, to tell us that what we couldn't do, Messi could, when it was Nigeria vs argentina, they won us flat (never mind some smoke heads like you who thought Naija will win).

With bosnia, Dzeko's goal was annulled the reason we even qualified else those clowns will be home.

Our group is one of the most lenient yet we managed to qualify with just 4 points as against the group winner with 9 points (shame enough?)
All the group winners so far have eliminated their runners up in this second round.

Brazil, Columbia, Netherlands, Costarica have all moved on as group champions yet a jingoist thinks France will be any different, well, not if something is done.

Our Mid field with Mikel is a joke, our strikers improved in the last game, a confused Efe Ambrose and a slow Yobo is a disaster, will be better if Oboabona plays in the second half when yobo will gas out!. Those guys will surely score an own goal or give away a dangerous free kick or a penalty when Benzema start terrorizing.

At this age and time we still have a coach who defends a lone goal advantage for a whole half
Either ways our boys are coming home, not a woeful performance though, Keshi maintained the record.

Does the super eagles have what it takes to go to the next round? NO

Will super Win the french? very unlikely except the French goes 2 men down.

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by DocAdray(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Super Eagles will surely defeat France, AMEN!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
jp philips:

The way you guys celebrate mediocrity dey tire me oo, you sound like you have not been following the tournament.
Iran scored highest in Asian qualification, Nigeria couldn't get a goal against them let alone win, Argentina won them, to tell us that what we couldn't do, Messi could, when it was Nigeria vs argentina, they won us flat (never mind some smoke heads like you who thought Naija will win).

With bosnia, Dzeko's goal was annulled the reason we even qualified else those clowns will be home.

Our group is one of the most lenient yet we managed to qualify with just 4 points as against the group winner with 9 points (shame enough?)
All the group winners so far have eliminated their runners up in this second round.

Brazil, Columbia, Netherlands, Costarica have all moved on as group champions yet a jingoist thinks France will be any different, well, not if something is done.

Our Mid field with Mikel is a joke, our strikers improved in the last game, a confused Efe Ambrose and a slow Yobo is a disaster, will be better if Oboabona plays in the second half when yobo will gas out!. Those guys will surely score an own goal or give away a dangerous free kick or a penalty when Benzema start terrorizing.

At this age and time we still have a coach who defends a lone goal advantage for a whole half
Either ways our boys are coming home, not a woeful performance though, Keshi maintained the record.

Dear sir,

I will quote you again come 7pm. Thanks.
.......................yours faithfully,
.......................frankben.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by JEITO: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
What does the guru hav against blue colour? I nid to know as a fan of Chelsea fc
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by jpphilips(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben: A prophet with alias, TALK-NA-DO whose ministry is based in the city of Aba in Abia State said the Final of this world cup would be played by Nigeria and Brazil... He wasn't critical on whom to lift the trophy at last...

The prophets have been positive in their remarks and declarations with regards the eagles participation in this world cup... Both prophesies apparently points towards a victory for the eagles today and the subsequent matches[quarter final & semi final]

I love it

#GoEAGLES

Your mates are winning with technicalities and dedication, you want to win with spiritual predilection after fighting for Match bonus?
Did you see Shneider's late minute goal? does that guy look like someone who needs a spiritualist to seal his victory?
Did you notice how many times he tried that shot from several range before he nailed it?

You guys are no serious people.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by alpha75(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!
. Am sorry to say this but u be "Doro idiot". I dey tell u
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
jp philips:

Your mates are winning with technicalities and dedication, you want to win with spiritual predilection after fighting for Match bonus?
Did you see Shneider's late minute goal? does that guy look like someone who needs a spiritualist to seal his victory?
Did you notice how many times he tried that shot from several range before he nailed it?

Dear Sir,
...........With God, all things are possible.. Thanks.
....................yours faithfully,
....................frankben.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by nobleDream(f): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't have much to say cos i dnt like football.......but quote me anywhere...NIGERIA MUST WIN today today,whether d devil likes it or not.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
alpha75: . Am sorry to say this but u be "Doro ediot"
hahahaha.... She be *Doro winch witch*
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by softandsweet(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!
You've been saying this same thing in all the football threads related to today's match. Its just a dream.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by toseen29: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
I pray Nigeria triumph aganst France today, win or not am going to enjoy the game. Good Luck super eagles.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by omokab: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pls tell us the scores if truly u can predict correctly.ok 4 me i predct nig 2-france 1.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by alpha75(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:
hahahaha.... She be *Doro winch witch*
*Doro idiot*
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Opiosko: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
jp philips:

I have time to engage you now.... quote me after the game. Mikel will score and.....
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Opiosko: I have time to engage you now.... quote me after the game. Mikel will score and.....
and if he doesn't?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by tuffgongjo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
.if it is Steven Gerard that u saw in your sleep,that means we are safe.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by datkoded(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
kennygee: I'm booking this space to comment after the match.
Hahahahahahaha i swear, me too... shift for me
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by alpha75(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:
and if he doesn't?
. Heaven will take hand touch ground
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by omokab: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
jp
philips:

The way you guys celebrate mediocrity dey tire me oo, you
sound like you have not been following the tournament.
Iran scored highest in Asian qualification, Nigeria couldn't get a goal
against them let alone win, Argentina won them, to tell us that what we
couldn't do, Messi could, when it was Nigeria vs argentina, they won us
flat (never mind some smoke heads like you who thought Naija will win).
Enemy of progress if nigeria win hw many slashes of caneand slap we sud gv u if nig win?
With bosnia, Dzeko's goal was annulled the reason we even qualified else
those clowns will be home.

Our group is one of the most lenient yet we managed to qualify with just
4 points as against the group winner with 9 points (shame enough?)
All the group winners so far have eliminated their runners up in this
second round.

Brazil, Columbia, Netherlands, Costarica have all moved on as group
champions yet a jingoist thinks France will be any different, well, not
if something is done.

Our Mid field with Mikel is a joke, our strikers improved in the last
game, a confused Efe Ambrose and a slow Yobo is a disaster, will be
better if Oboabona plays in the second half when yobo will gas out!.
Those guys will surely score an own goal or give away a dangerous free
kick or a penalty when Benzema start terrorizing.

At this age and time we still have a coach who defends a lone goal
advantage for a whole half
Either ways our boys are coming home, not a woeful performance though,
Keshi maintained the record.

Will super Win the french? very unlikely except the French goes 2 men
down.

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Opiosko: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:
and if he doesn't?
If who doesn't what...?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Boss13: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
In as much as I want Nigeria to win due to patriotism, I know that will not be the case. Super eagles lack composure. Only a few players are fit. I don't think the super eagles can stand the fire power of France. FYI, even Evra scores these days.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
dat_koded:
Hahahahahahaha i swear, me too... shift for me

Bring your pop corn and soda.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by datkoded(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
kennygee:

Bring your pop corn and soda.
they are here already... lol.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Dramadiddy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by M4gunners: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
I guess you have fever.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by alpha75(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Well, it has been a while now since I left nairaland and I reopen my account today *clearsthroath*. This means that france will first score. And nigeria will equalize and score another one making it 2:1 in favour of nigeria. #any body weh quote!! Eeeeeh! Na th....# I no talk anything
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
jp philips:

Nigerians for you.
they behave as if it's only them that have,and or worship God
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Mimee1(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
;Dcan't stop laughing,we may pull tru to quater finals but d cup z definitely not for Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by mohims(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is the most useless post I have ever seen on nairaland. Who is Guru Maraj? What does he know? I think u are insane to post a nonsense like this! Maybe, u are one of his members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.