Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It (3540 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Big lie tongue

But you manipulate undecided tongue
obayaya is jealous of me.

Have i ever lie to you before?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by obayaya(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: obayaya is jealous of me.

undecided
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
I wanted to be a doctor. Realised that science subjects didn't interest me... so I switched to arts... Then I started dreaming of law... *Not yet there but I am on my way...
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: obayaya is jealous of me.

You're tormenting me embarassed
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I wanted to be a doctor. Realised that science subjects didn't interest me... so I switched to arts... Then I started dreaming of law... *Not yet there but I am on my way...
Cool one...youre gonna get there someday smiley wink
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Cool one...youre gonna get there someday smiley wink
Amen... Thanks kiss
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Amen... Thanks kiss
You're welcome smiley kiss
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
You're tormenting me embarassed
tormenting you is all i crave for, tormenting you with my undieing love that encapsulates pureness.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
My childhood dream was to become a Lawyer; and to God be the glory, I'm one today.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: tormenting you is all i crave for, tormenting you with my undieing love that encapsulates pureness.
embarassed embarassed you're big case...get behind me tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
embarassed embarassed you're big case...get behind me tongue
if you say so. You wish is my command.

*walks quietly, holds her from behind* tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
I wanted to be a Petrochemical Engineer but ended up studying Industrial Physics but now i am a professional in logistics.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: if you say so. You wish is my command.

*walks quietly, holds her from behind* tongue
shocked shocked I rest my case!!!! **brings out my koboko to flog him** grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
shocked shocked I rest my case!!!! **brings out my koboko to flog him** grin
haaaaaaa.....haaaaaaaaa! My back oooo

*runs into a secluded room with soft mattress while she chases after me*

*immediately she enters the run with me, holding the koboko in her hands. I quickly bolted the door*

na me and you today. She actually wanted it sha. So whatever transpired inside was on her own freeway, therefore it is not rape.

tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: haaaaaaa.....haaaaaaaaa! My back oooo

*runs into a secluded room with soft mattress while she chases after me*

*immediately she enters the run with me, holding the koboko in her hands. I quickly bolted the door*

na me and you today. She actually wanted it sha. So whatever transpired inside was on her own freeway, therefore it is not rape.

tongue

Buhahahaha...nice storyline...you can do better next time tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:

no be story madam. tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:

obayaya has finally given up on you. I won atlast. Its just me and you here in this thread. All alone.

*plays boys to men song ''i will make love to you''*

lights candles on the dinning table, dim the light in the room. Serves the wine in the wine goblet, she stares at me while i lick my lips.

tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: no be story madam. tongue
Nah story padam tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: obayaya has finally given up on you. I won atlast. Its just me and you here in this thread. All alone.

*plays boys to men song ''i will make love to you''*

lights candles on the dinning table, dim the light in the room. Serves the wine in the wine goblet, she stares at me while i lick my lips.

tongue

Awwww...you need deliverance... You're dorodreaming undecided tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:

Heavy deliverence for cele church o, With Sokoto koboko and hot water...

Chaii! This him fever never still go oooo
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:

haba...deliverance for being romantic. You dissuades me with religious antics.

*singing: let me be your maga, i want to be your maga*
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

kelvin, miracy belongs to me. I belongs to her. her body belongs to me. tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lwkmd....I'm telling you...real deliverance! grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: haba...deliverance for being romantic. You dissuades me with religious antics.

*singing: let me be your maga, i want to be your maga*
Smh for you...I'm engaged...***shows him engagement ring** tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: kelvin, miracy belongs to me. I belongs to her. her body belongs to me. tongue
Dorodreamer undecided
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Smh for you...I'm engaged...***shows him engagement ring** tongue
i was the one that placed that ring on your finger. tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Dorodreamer undecided
doromylady
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: i was the one that placed that ring on your finger. tongue
Nah!!!
mencade5: doromylady
undecided
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Sighs...my childhood dream was 2 b a doctor! But I can't stand the sight of seeing any1 in pains :':',still can't,later changed my career path,thanks 2 the corper who taught me business studies in jss2,she was so good @ it!..Right there and then,I knew I was gonna be an Accountant! N 2day,thanks 2 God n hardwork,that dream is a reality...am glad I made that choice and am not gonna stop till I reach the peak of it all!...really wish that someday,our paths will cross with Aunty Celestina again,she was my 1st career role model!
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: kelvin, miracy belongs to me. I belongs to her. her body belongs to me. tongue

Only in the dreams sir grin

Keep dreaming
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
My dream job was to be a Driver, I ended up being a Doctor cry
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by TyTymer(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2014
Miracy: I've always dreamed of becoming a lawyer grin cheesy...guess what?? grin

Hmm You're a pleasant person sha. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest / My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / What Are The Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.