Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It (3526 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by STENON(f): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2014
Dreamt of Becoming a Lecturer and the CEO of oil n gas companies......

Thou presently in a course very related to that......
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
To be a Teacher/Lecturer and yes I am!!and still moving ahead smiley
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Kanwulia: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Childhood dream job in AFRICA? grin
I only had the DREAM JOB MY PARENTS WISHED FOR ME O!
Till now I don't have one.
I just do what ever it takes TO PAY THE BILLS AND STAY OUT OF DEBT! kiss

Speaking of which. . . .time to get out of bed and HEAD TO WORK! cool
YOU CAN'T BEAT THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY! cool

Welcome to THr!
TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES is the best! cool

HCA. . . HOSPITAL CORPORATIONS OF AMERICA. . . . TOO!
Always go for the MAGNET AWARD! cool

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by dre11(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: When I was a kid...I wanted to be an actresss.....tho...m studying sumtin close to dramatic art....at least I take courses in drama....buh when I do see the stress they go through....I do thank God dah my parents talked me out of it.

so the stress makes u to walk away from ur childhood dream.......
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by dre11(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: To be a Teacher/Lecturer and yes I am!!and still moving ahead smiley

good to hear that......
I pray u find fulfillment in itwink

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by dre11(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
STENON: Dreamt of Becoming a Lecturer and the CEO of oil n gas companies......

Thou presently in a course very related to that......

how many companies do you want to oversee with the pluralisation of the company....... and all at once
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Lorlaahlozz: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

so the stress makes u to walk away from ur childhood dream.......
Not d stress...I changed my mind a long time ago
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thanks dear and I love your signature. Trying to adopt that even with the excesses of the nl troublemakers.

dre11:

good to hear that......
I pray u find fulfillment in itwink
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by STENON(f): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

how many companies do you want to oversee with the pluralisation of the company....... and all at once
Yes bt I'm yet to do the population census of it, so I cnt give a factual Number of it
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Miracy: I've always dreamed of becoming a lawyer grin cheesy...guess what?? grin
tanx dear. I still have plans to date you in future. I saw ur message. When will u yield to me sef? tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2014
I've had this childhood fantasy of being a pilot, later it changed to an Aeronautic engineer, then a medical doctor.. Now I've found my true calling, which is Computer Science...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: tanx dear. I still have plans to date you in future. I saw ur message. When will u yield to me sef? tongue
Buhahaha...im lost sad sad angry
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Buhahaha...im lost sad sad angry
with me by your side you wont be anymore.

*hands her bunch of rose flowers*
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: with me by your side you wont be anymore.

*hands her bunch of rose flowers*

Hehehehe...***more confused ** angry
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by obayaya(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: tanx dear. I still have plans to date you in future. I saw ur message. When will u yield to me sef? tongue

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:

Hehehehe...***more confused ** angry
this one u are confuse like this, maybe you need my atm card. tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2014
obayaya:

wetin happen na?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: this one u are confuse like this, maybe you need my atm card. tongue
#yimu...how much you get for your account? undecided
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
#yimu...how much you get for your account? undecided
how much do you think the whole world cost? Your answer is my answer
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by obayaya(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: wetin happen na?

Stay off miracy!!! angry

For your own good grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
obayaya:

Stay off miracy!!! angry

For your own good grin
she is your friend and she is my friend too. lol
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: how much do you think the whole world cost? Your answer is my answer
Mmmmm....prove or...... undecided
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
obayaya:

Stay off miracy!!! angry

For your own good grin
Lolzzz...noted! smiley
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by obayaya(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: she is your friend and she is my friend too. lol

very funny undecided
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by obayaya(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Lolzzz...noted! smiley

grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Mmmmm....prove or...... undecided
*strokes her hair for hair*

baby no be like that na
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Mencade5 you are great guy. I actually admire your kind of person, i'd hope to have this kind of conversation with you. Amazingly it happened today. Are you on bbm?
tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: *strokes her hair for hair*

baby no be like that na
Awwww...you're kidding shey? tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: tongue
shocked shocked shocked impersonation!!
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy:
Awwww...you're kidding shey? tongue
am sewious darling
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by mencade5(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Miracy: shocked shocked shocked impersonation!!
we dont impersonate in our village. cool
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It by Miracy(f): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: am sewious darling
Big lie tongue

mencade5: we dont impersonate in our village. cool
But you manipulate undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? / My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.