Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (45630 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by febbymi: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Eyah, sowie ehn
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by papyrus2(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2014
febbymi:
Eyah, sowie ehn. They paid us 4rm ABU since. I don almost chop the tin finish sef

is it for PG or UG that you were paid. was it for this year?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ola2much: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Did you have any idea if fsb av make a second payment to their previous winners.
febbymi:
Eyah, sowie ehn. They paid us 4rm ABU since. I don almost chop the tin finish sef
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
When will fSB make the second payment for previous winners
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
denniece1:

Not yet
Bro have you received your second payment for this year. If know when do you think previous winners are going to be paid
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
temidayodamoye when will the previous winners be paid this year? Have you received your second payment for this year.post=27377427:
pls u guys shudnt doubt...the result is truly out,i mean for dose of us who wrote d exam btwn july 7-11 or so...go to ur student affairs division to ask for d list, 44 ppu were awarded from my school (unibadan)...20 frm mbbs,nd d rest frm petroleum engr,law nd oda depts...the issue of d date,i heard we shud hv written d exam bfor dat tym so datz why dey backdated it...aniways datz deir prob,i jst hope dey pay us sha cos dis FG...hmmm
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
seal123:
Bro have you received your second payment for this year. If know when do you think previous winners are going to be paid
I havent ooo, I and my friend are looking for a way to contact them, the email address we have is not functional anymore and their site has been down. Any luck for u?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2015
denniece1:

I havent ooo, I and my friend are looking for a way to contact them, the email address we have is not functional anymore and their site has been down. Any luck for u?
No bro have not heard from them but i trying to get a phone number of their workers who helped me last year when I had issues with them
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ola2much: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
any news concerning the next payment.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please, u are requested, as a Federal Scholar, to forward d following documents to d Director, Federal Scholarship Board, Federal Ministry of Education Annex, No 245 Samuel Adesujo Ademolegun Street, Opposite Arewa Suites/Hotels, Central Business District, P.M.B.3.CGPA Result(s) to support your claim of year(s) of none payment of Scholarship Allowance(s)
4.Photocopy of your Current ID- Card,
5.Your Functional Bank Details, and Bank Statement showing previous payment(s),
6.Functional GSM number and Email Address, and u can also call any of these GSM Numbers for further information: 07087368389; 08036072031; 08033117501 and 08033322705
Kindly treat as urgent.
DD Nigeria Scholarship.... please who got this message form FSB

134 Abuja, 4 verification, processing and possible Servicing of ur Award:
1.Photocopies of your Award Letter and Acceptance Letter
2.Photocopy of your Current Course Registration Form
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yh, I got it this afternoon
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by tuisek(f): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
@temi..I got it this evening..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
tuisek:
@temi..I got it this evening..
... I called one of the numbers, the woman said it's urgent... dyu intend sending it through post office or take it there in person?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
temidayodamoye:
Please, u are requested, as a Federal Scholar, to forward d following documents to d Director, Federal Scholarship Board, Federal Ministry of Education Annex, No 245 Samuel Adesujo Ademolegun Street, Opposite Arewa Suites/Hotels, Central Business District, P.M.B.3.CGPA Result(s) to support your claim of year(s) of none payment of Scholarship Allowance(s)
4.Photocopy of your Current ID- Card,
5.Your Functional Bank Details, and Bank Statement showing previous payment(s),
6.Functional GSM number and Email Address, and u can also call any of these GSM Numbers for further information: 07087368389; 08036072031; 08033117501 and 08033322705
Kindly treat as urgent.
DD Nigeria Scholarship.... please who got this message form FSB

134 Abuja, 4 verification, processing and possible Servicing of ur Award:
1.Photocopies of your Award Letter and Acceptance Letter
2.Photocopy of your Current Course Registration Form
I also got this message but the incomplete version
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
temidayodamoye:
... I called one of the numbers, the woman said it's urgent... dyu intend sending it through post office or take it there in person?
Are we to take it there in person or thru post office
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2016
Wow! But how are we supposed to get this 'bank statement showing previous payment' ?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 2:53am On Jan 16, 2016
BimiOne:
Wow! But how are we supposed to get this 'bank statement showing previous payment' ?
... datz quite easy. Just go the bank which u used to receive the first payment.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2016
temidayodamoye:
... datz quite easy. Just go the bank which u used to receive the first payment.
Thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by tuisek(f): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
@ temi.....waybill to Abuja and someone would deliver to the office by hand...post office might actually take some time dont you think? ..remember they said it's urgent.....also,did the woman you called give....say a deadline or sumfin?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by isaiah981: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2016
please can we send this update through our institution like we did the first time?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ola2much: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ unilorin,you can go to the school registrar's office to forward ur documents to d board. Make it urgent.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
We the three awardees in my school did not make photocopies of that Acceptance letter. I've called the numbers provided and no response. What's the way forward please?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by isaiah981: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
BimiOne:
We the three awardees in my school did not make photocopies of that Acceptance letter. I've called the numbers provided and no response. What's the way forward please?

i had the same issue but now i have gotten the acceptance letter from the same office i submitted the filled form in 2014. maybe you go to the office (@lautech it is the student affairs(registry)) they surely have a copy, then you can make photocopies.
hope it helps.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
isaiah981:

i had the same issue but now i have gotten the acceptance letter from the same office i submitted the filled form in 2014. maybe you go to the office (@lautech it is the student affairs(registry)) they surely have a copy, then you can make photocopies.
hope it helps.
Thanks. Our student Affairs office said they do not have a copy. So we delegated one of us to deliver our documents by hand at their Abuja office and lay our complain.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
BimiOne:
Thanks. Our student Affairs office said they do not have a copy. So we delegated one of us to deliver our documents by hand at their Abuja office and lay our complain.
... pls I would like u to give us feedback here on what Ur mate was told when he/she got to Abuja, I hav the same issue but the woman that pick my call wasn't responding well, @ first she said I have to come to Abuja. Later again I called her back she said I should submit the ones I have, and i'm kinda scared now
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
temidayodamoye:
... pls I would like u to give us feedback here on what Ur mate was told when he/she got to Abuja, I hav the same issue but the woman that pick my call wasn't responding well, @ first she said I have to come to Abuja. Later again I called her back she said I should submit the ones I have, and i'm kinda scared now
Will do
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2016
BimiOne:
Will do
...senior man, no forget us o
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2016
temidayodamoye:
...senior man, no forget us o
No worry, the guy is currently en route Abuja
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
BimiOne:
... alright, wish him safe journey
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2016
BimiOne:
... Any update sir?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
temidayodamoye:
... Any update sir?
The guy was in their office yesterday but he was told that the person incharge of the Nigeria Award was not in, so he was asked to come back today. I've not heard any more update from him cuz his phone has been switched off since we last spoke.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
BimiOne:
The guy was in their office yesterday but he was told that the person incharge of the Nigeria Award was not in, so he was asked to come back today. I've not heard any more update from him cuz his phone has been switched off since we last spoke.
... ok, thanks so much. Pls Share whatever information they gv him with us anytime he is answered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.