Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (45687 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by peter1994(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
schoolboi: Sup guys pls was the exam conducted at the respective centers in the northern states
@peter where is the venue for Niger state.
yea it held @ FGC MINNA
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Was any Undergraduate even awarded in 2013? Funny I haven't heard of any, if you have please enlighten me.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by samley19(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
bigg rows... msplcd ur dial, ping me on watsp... i reapplied nd wrt dz yr...hoping fr a mrcl dz tym, since we ar few
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2014
samley19: bigg rows... msplcd ur dial, ping me on watsp... i reapplied nd wrt dz yr...hoping fr a mrcl dz tym, since we ar few
With all pleasure Oga Samley.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by docsholz(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Briggsrowland: Was any Undergraduate even awarded in 2013? Funny I haven't heard of any, if you have please enlighten me.
neither have i, fg scholarship is completely corrupt didn't even bother to apply this year
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
docsholz: neither have i, fg scholarship is completely corrupt didn't even bother to apply this year
Likwise myself.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
samley19: bigg rows... msplcd ur dial, ping me on watsp... i reapplied nd wrt dz yr...hoping fr a mrcl dz tym, since we ar few

How many were picked last year?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

How many were picked last year?
None that I know of, except for a Post-Graduate applicant who testified online via Nairaland.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by schoolboi: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2014
It ain't scam.about 10 people were picked from my school(futminna) and four of which are my closed friends.They have already been paid 150k this month.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2014
schoolboi: It ain't scam.about 10 people were picked from my school(futminna) and four of which are my closed friends.They have already been paid 150k this month.
Was it for 2013? if yes. Please if you don't mind, what are their departments and what figure might their individual CGPA's be at as at last year?
(Above or Below 4.0)
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2014
schoolboi: It ain't scam.about 10 people were picked from my school(futminna) and four of which are my closed friends.They have already been paid 150k this month.

Do u have an idea of how many students are picked per state?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Tobbie9(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Briggsrowland:
Was it for 2013? if yes. Please if you don't mind, what are their departments and what figure might their individual CGPA's be at as at last year?
(Above or Below 4.0)
Yeah they mostly award Northerners, i know of some Abu students as well
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by schoolboi: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yes it was for 2013.two are from mechanical engineering, one from elect/elect engineering,while the other from telecommunication engineering.the two from mechanical had a CGPA above 4.0,while the other two were below 4.0.
Briggsrowland:
(Above or Below 4.0)
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by schoolboi: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have no idea as per state.what I know was that 10 undergraduate students and 4 post graduate students were the awardees from futminna
LogoDWhiz:

Do u have an idea of how many students are picked per state?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
schoolboi: I have no idea as per state.what I know was that 10 undergraduate students and 4 post graduate students were the awardees from futminna

Okay... Thanks a lot bro
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ola2much: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2014
it is not a scam...i also can testify,over 25 student were awarded the 2013 scholarship in my school unilorin.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by peter1994(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
was just about to say the same thing.
i know about 3 ppl that got d schlr. they r currently in 300L Chem
engrn (n am sure alot more got that i dnt knw abt)
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by papyrus2(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
When do we expect the result?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello ladies and gents..

And news?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by moemindz: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
pple,.....wen will the f.g settle us na
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
moemindz: pple,.....wen will the f.g settle us na

Has your name being shortlisted?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ajsans: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sup guys any news from FSB
@peter wats up with futminna. Have u checked their student affair department yet.to know if anything has been pasted.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by razar(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
[
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by peter1994(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
ajsans: Sup guys any news from FSB
@peter wats up with futminna. Have u checked their student affair department yet.to know if anything has been pasted.
've not heard anything abt the scholarship yet. some1 told me that the result might be out early next year.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Errm...the result is actually out,on d 26th...check Your school's students affairs division for the list of awardees...only 5people were picked from unilag.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by razar(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2014
.wow.
.please do you have any idea abt the no of students that wrote the exam from uni lag?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2014
razar:
.wow.
.please do you have any idea abt the no of students that wrote the exam from uni lag?

No, I don't..but I'm sure just few pple wrote it because dat was during our 1st semester exam.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ajsans: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
peter1994:

've not heard anything abt the scholarship yet. some1 told me that the result might be out early next year.
peter wats up I heard the result is out.please can you go check in the the student affairs dept am not really close to school at the moment.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
denniece1:
Errm...the result is actually out,on d 26th...check Your school's students affairs division for the list of awardees...only 5people were picked from unilag.

Please I need more information.
It's not as if I am doubting your post, but I will like to further ask, if it's the last fsb scholarship exam for 2013/2014 session that was held some few months ago that has its results released.

Your response will highly be appreciated.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 5:03am On Oct 05, 2014
ShehuAba:

Please I need more information.
It's not as if I am doubting your post, but I will like to further ask, if it's the last fsb scholarship exam for 2013/2014 session that was held some few months ago that has its results released.

Your response will highly be appreciated.

Yes it is, go to ur school student affairs for more info, I have no further info to give, I have my letter of award already, I can snap part of it for u to see.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2014
denniece1:

Yes it is, go to ur school student affairs for more info, I have no further info to give, I have my letter of award already, I can snap part of it for u to see.

If you can do that, I will really appreciate it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
ShehuAba:

If you can do that, I will really appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.