Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits (85046 Views)

Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Dannylux:
It's been awful long. Hope you're good?

Still on the same vein, these seemingly innocuous micro flora and fauna could get harmful when translocated from their usual locations. Inasmuch as they are not posing any danger at the moment, they could get dangerous when there is weakness in the immune system owing to stress or some other causes. I don't think it'd be wise to actually breed (leave them undisturbed) them.

They are potential parasites waiting to parasitize on you when the immune system keeping them in check is destablized.

It's just like your mouth. The flora in the teeth are innocuous but get parasitic when dislocated to another site. Hence, the need for you to brush, floss and wash your mouth regularly to manually reduce their population. The same applies for the microbes down there.

Good post.Na you see why I miss you.You sabi book well.
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Dannylux:

Still on the same vein, these seemingly innocuous micro flora and fauna could get harmful when translocated from their usual locations. Inasmuch as they are not posing any danger at the moment, they could get dangerous when there is weakness in the immune system owing to stress or some other causes. I don't think it'd be wise to actually breed (leave them undisturbed) them.

They are potential parasites waiting to parasitize on you when the immune system keeping them in check is destablized.

It's just like your mouth. The flora in the teeth are innocuous but get parasitic when dislocated to another site. Hence, the need for you to brush, floss and wash your mouth regularly to manually reduce their population. The same applies for the microbes down there.

Hmm. This serves as a lesson to men who like sticking their mouth down women's nether regions. If only, underneath a microscope, they could see what they are slurping with their tongues, they'd leave their oral cavities out of puccies. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Yoney007:

Pushing fingers in to washing is totally acceptable....When you do that you see what is scoop out is dirt. But wait....why do you say its "unhealthy"?

Our artificial nails contains a lot of germs underneath them.I have been told severally just to wash the surface area only with water.It's normal for a lady to have little discharge,what's abnormal is when its out of the ordinary,that is,when the discharge changes its normal colours,itching and when it smells.I have been doing as was adviced and believe me,its been so cool.
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Hmm. This serves as a lesson to men who like sticking their mouth down women's nether regions. If only, underneath a microscope, they could see what they are slurping with their tongues, they'd leave their oral cavities out of puccies. cheesy cheesy

Sweery please don't preach that. angry tongue cry cry.Biko.
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2014
lynpetra:

Sweery please don't preach that. angry tongue cry cry.Biko.
Lmao! Lyyyyyn... Babe! cheesy cheesy

Sincerely I wouldn't advice my brothers to give head knowing what I know as a woman. To much activity down there. Gross embarassed
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by justi4jesu(f): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Madam What are you insinuating...Allow them without microscope mbok tongue
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Sincerely I wouldn't advice my brothers to give head knowing what I know as a woman. To much activity down there. Gross embarassed

To whom[i] much is given[/i]...
Biko,leave your brother's to do the needful.Remember ogili is the main ingredients for our much loved bitterleaf soup,ofe akwu nd Nsala soup. cheesy

Don't you forget the smell of iru....

1 Like

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:

And a lesson to women who allow their men to insert unwashed dirty fingers in their vaginaas.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2014
softsparky:

And a lesson to women who allow their men to insert unwashed dirty fingers in their vaginaas.

Sometimes it baffles me!
The idea of tryna wrap my head around a guy doing that,when he is already naked.More like using a vibrator when ur man is erected and ready.I thin that's ultimately silly!
*pouts*
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2014
softsparky:

My sister, as in ehn... With those dirty unwashed fingers, unwanted strangers will be introduced into the area. These strangers will disorgnise that fauna, turn the flora to an Amazon jungle that only Ciproflax and Doxycyclin will be able to tame cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2014
lynpetra:

To whom[i] much is given[/i]...
Biko,leave your brother's to do the needful.Remember ogili is the main ingredients for our much loved bitterleaf soup,ofe akwu nd Nsala soup. cheesy

ROTFL! Lyn, ya mumsie must read this ya post grin tongue
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Madam What are you insinuating...Allow them without microscope mbok tongue
Lol. I pity men grin tongue
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by justi4jesu(f): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. I pity men grin tongue

Lol...please dont pity them some men cannot do without it, dont be surprised say na there your brothers dey cool off then later use tooth pick when them finish.. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Ha, lailai o. Mba, I no go gree that one o. Haba! I am still trying to cope with thought of using mere water, and now you're saying we shouldn't even use our fingers to scrub?? embarassed

I no gree o. We must use the fingers to scrub all 'scrubbables'. Get rid of all the orishirishi that might have accumulated during the course of the day. That is the healthy thing to do. Don't mind all these oversabi doctors. Most are men who don't have vagginas, therefore cannot fully comprehend our situation. angry

grin the vaginaaa cleanses itself now. But of course you can wash the outside like the clitoriss area, labia majora and co. But when it comes to inserting your finger up there with soap, it is bad to do so. But if you must dig the hole grin you should make sure you take yogurt as it contains the good bacteria found in the vjayjay. Cranberry juice and pine apples are also good for eliminating bad odours. If I were you I will leave my insides alone. You might be messing with your womb and might be at risk of cervical cancer. To understand more you can google some information on douching or go to your nearest hospital or sex clinic or GP.

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:
ROTFL! Lyn, ya mumsie must read this ya post grin tongue

She might end up spicing it up.You might also find yourself not rolling alone. cheesy grin.I dey learn for where momsi deyyy ooo.She go smash ya ribs cheesy
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Mscheeeew angry embarassed

grin grin
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Dygeasy(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:
My sister, as in ehn... With those dirty unwashed fingers, unwanted strangers will be introduced into the area. These strangers will disorgnise that fauna, turn the flora to an Amazon jungle that only Ciproflax and Doxycyclin will be able to tame cheesy cheesy grin
Oh Lawd! shocked
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lol...please dont pity them some men cannot do without it, dont be surprised say na there your brothers dey cool off then later use tooth pick when them finish.. grin tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Some sef dey sleep put.Na you go still wake am up."sweery e never doooo shiooor.!!na water melon?!!"n
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by justi4jesu(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2014
lynpetra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Some sef dey sleep put.Na you go still wake am up."sweery e never doooo shiooor.!!na water melon?!!"n

Hhahahahahahahahahaha.....abeg leave me with ur comment oh.. Who no like enjoyment.
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by 0merta(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Food for thought...

Pu$sie-lickin' Niggers are aware of the fact that it ain't too cool down there but they do it just to fully satisfy their B!tches; to take her to Cloud 9 sort of. It's an act of Sacrifice, you know! Utter Sacrifice...Putting your Oral orifice and health at risk just to make her climax!

My Nigger once tasted and swallowed his B!tch's Menstrual blood! The B!tch started her monthly thing while he was busy cleaning her Labia and Cl!t with his tongue. He confessed he swallowed some pints of blood, thinking it was the usual v@g!nal fluid, as his eyes were closed in fictitious ecstasy...Nigger said he emptied one close-up toothpaste in his mouth thereafter! I told him he should have drunk Dettol and Izal too to quell the bacteria that must have gone in with the blood.

Meanwhile, Ishilove, how do you feel getting your v@g!na licked? I heard some Ladies would deny even Jesus Christ in such euphoric moments! Or are you a "Virgin" in that regard?

I'd also want to know if the bacteria that go in during Cunn!lingus are benign or malignant when in the body system of Pu$sie-lickin' Niggers...Is it safe, health-wise for them?
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by pak: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2014
0merta:

Food for thought...

Pu$sie-lickin' Niggers are aware of the fact that it ain't too cool down there but they do it just to fully satisfy their B!tches; to take her to Cloud 9 sort of. It's an act of Sacrifice, you know! Utter Sacrifice...Putting your Oral orifice and health at risk just to make her climax!

My Nigger once tasted and swallowed his B!tch's Menstrual blood! The B!tch started her monthly thing while he was busy cleaning her Labia and Cl!t with his tongue. He confessed he swallowed some pints of blood, thinking it was the usual v@g!nal fluid, as his eyes were closed in fictitious ecstasy...Nigger said he emptied one close-up toothpaste in his mouth thereafter! I told him he should have drunk Dettol and Izal too to quell the bacteria that must have gone in with the blood.

Meanwhile, Ishilove, how do you feel getting your v@g!na licked? I heard some Ladies would deny even Jesus Christ in such euphoric moments! Or are you a "Virgin" in that regard?

I'd also want to know if the bacteria that go in during Cunn!lingus are benign or malignant when in the body system of Pu$sie-lickin' Niggers...Is it safe, health-wise for them?

Your 'Nigga' needs to go see TB Joshua......He needs a destiny reset by virtue of the uncleaningness he has swallowed.

and why you dey ask ishi dat kain question online abeg leave am !

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2014
pak:

Your 'Nigga' needs to go see TB Joshua......He needs a destiny reset by virtue of the uncleaningness he has swallowed.

and why you dey ask ishi dat kain question online abeg leave am !
Infact ehn, I am flabbergasted undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by pak: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2014
ishilove and lynpetra

Una get wahala o....

In all the cases of 'masculine' mortality in this country, how many have you seen come from the 'things' you have been mentioning.

Please let's focus on saving our girls under Boko haram, the guys 'under' ain't complaining.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2014
0merta:

Food for thought...

0merta, your friend needs deliverance. How can he stoop to such nonsense?? I feel like vomiting. sad sad

As for your last question, well, I don't know if it is healthy, but I guess it isn't harmful on the flipside, because if it were, all you pu$sie-lickin lovers would be in hospital lining up to see the doctor undecided
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by pak: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Infact ehn, I am flabbergasted undecided embarassed

lol !!!!!!
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Ishilove: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Dygeasy: Oh Lawd! shocked
Geezy darling, what are you 'lawding' about? grin tongue
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by BabaGnoni: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Doc. Adray:

I don't use intimate washes!

It is only essential that one 'cleans' her womanliness, a couple of times a day, with warm water only (no need for soap), because the womanliness is already 'self-cleansing' with the presence of its own micro-flora (and fauna), which need not to be destabilized by the use of soap...

Ishilove:

So even the mildest soaps are not needed for washing? Will just mere water just be enough? embarassed

Doc. Adray:

Yes, mere water will just be enough.
If odour arises, it could be due to infections which can be taken care of by certain antibiotics (administered through tablets, injections, suppositories, etc)

...and not by washing the 'V' with any kinda soap whatsoever!

datalossvictim1:

I think that is what is termed as douching.
It is supposedly unhealthy as it wipes away the healthy bacteria in the vaginaaa.
Douching produces disgusting and horrible health implications. I suggest you speak to a gynaecologist for further information.
Apparently the vaginaaa is also self cleansing so humans need not bother with scrubbing inside.

Ishilove:
Ha, lailai o. Mba, I no go gree that one o.
Haba! I am still trying to cope with thought of using mere water,
and now you're saying we shouldn't even use our fingers to scrub?? embarassed

I no gree o. We must use the fingers to scrub all 'scrubbables'.
Get rid of all the orishirishi that might have accumulated during the course of the day. That is the healthy thing to do.
Don't mind all these oversabi doctors.
Most are men who don't have vagginas, therefore cannot fully comprehend our situation. angry

Dannylux:

Not exactly. Some of the microbes in the mouth and genitals exhibit symbiotic association naturally
but there is need to keep their population in check.
That calls for the need to wash it regularly.
Of course, it's practically impossible to totally terminate the population of microbes down there because there millions of them
but what I'm emphasizing is the need to reduce the quantity.

It is important to manually reduce it in case they should turn from being innocuous to harmful owing to biochemical changes.
In case something like that should happen, you'd have lesser friends- turned-enemies to fight.

People who suffer oral plaques is due to over-accummulation of mouth normal flora
which used to be innocuous.
Same thing applies for the V.

The washing is simply to control its population, not to exterminate them.

Ishilove:

Hmm. This serves as a lesson to men who like sticking their mouth down women's nether regions.
If only, underneath a microscope, they could see what they are slurping with their tongues, they'd leave their oral cavities out of puccies. cheesy cheesy

lynpetra:

Sweery please don't preach that. angry tongue cry cry. Biko.

Ishilove:

Sincerely I wouldn't advice my brothers to give head knowing what I know as a woman.
To much activity down there
. Gross embarassed

lynpetra:

To whom much is given...
Biko, leave your brother's to do the needful.
Remember ogili is the main ingredients for our much loved bitterleaf soup, ofe akwu nd Nsala soup. cheesy

It is so prevalent to recommend or administer antibiotics without heeding to the post-administration advice

As babies, our first probiotic inoculation (i.e. Bifidus Infantis) comes from the vaginaaa

Hence the importance of a regime of probiotics to repopulate, this is because antibiotics indiscriminately kills off all good and bad bacteria
(Note: sources of probiotic could be from kefir, yakult, fermented sauerkraut, fermented pickles home made yogurt, fermented kombucha, fermented cabbage juice, probiotic tablets like Multibionta etc)

As babies, after getting our first dose of probiotics from vaginaaal birth, we get more probiotic inoculation from consumption of brreast milk.
- In fact, brreast milk gives us more as it has up to 40% probiotic content.

And as for the last bit, well, to each his own, but then isn't this what tongue condoms are made for
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
I hate receiving closed mentions embarassed Babagnoni what did you type?
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Dygeasy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Geezy darling, what are you 'lawding' about? grin tongue
I was and am just wowed and flabberwhelmed by what I've been reading here grin
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by BabaGnoni: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I hate receiving closed mentions embarassed Babagnoni what did you type?

datalossvictim1, sorry, before I got banned by the pesky antispamBot I typed about antibiotics, probiotics and dental dams

The antispamBot also hid the post but it is as you can see, now un-hidden

PS: Thanks Mods
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
BabaGnoni:

datalossvictim1, sorry, before I got banned by the pesky antispamBot I typed about antibiotics, prebiotics and dental dams

The antispamBot also hid the post but it is as you can see, now un-hidden

PS: Thanks Mods

Thanks a lot I've seen it now.
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dannylux:

Can you please elaborate on the highlighted part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.