Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK (1506 Views)

Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa Sharing A Meal (Throwback) / Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by gistyinka(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode on Monday addressed issues concerning the State of the Nation, on Sunrise Daily. Fani-Kayode, who was once a member of the APC after decamping from the PDP, accused the opposition party of being in support of the actions of the Boko Haram sect.

HERE S THE STATEMENT HE SAID BELOW.....

"It is very clear that the founder of Boko Haram, the person that actually founded Boko Haram when he was in office...and I won't mention his name on Television but everybody knows who it is, is from Borno state. He is alive and well. He is a key member of the opposition. Again I look at the utterances of the official spokesman of the opposition last year, that is Lai Mohammed, where he protested at the fact that Boko Haram was proscribed by the federal government where he said it was unconstitutional for the federal government to do so. He needs to explain why it is he would want to protect and support an organization that has killed almost 15,000 Nigerians as at that time and is against the fact that they were being proscribed to protect Nigerians.

"If you compare what’s happening in Nigeria to what happened in Ireland some years ago, you had Sinn Fein on the one hand and then you had the IRA on the other. The IRA was the armed wing of Sinn Fein and as far as I’m concerned, Boko Haram could well be described as the armed wing of the opposition, today.”

http://gistyinka.net/founder-boko-haram-member-opposition-party-femi-fani-kayode/

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by nku5: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Loudmouth grin

Carry stale gist come dey make noise. Anyway that's probably his get out of jail card he's working

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by lekkie073(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ali modu sherif.....dats d name
Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by Reallagbake2: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Of course, APC wasn't a sponsor while you were a member, they only magically turned to the "sponsors" when you left.

You ate with, fraternized, and romanced with "sponsors of BH" for over a year. What does that make of you? I only blame the news houses who are interested in listening to your disjointed rubbish. Crazy goon!

8 Likes

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by paranorman(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
History have consistently proved it that a rolling stone gathers no mass. So what'l happen to FFK when the status quo changes if probably APC wins the election 2015? Decamp once again? I dont hate him nei do i care what he say or does, but i think a man should have integrity and eshew evil.

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by chino24: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
FFK my man! grin grin

We have always known that APC was founded by the Boko Haramites!

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by Gclan(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Someone is trying hard not to go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
i follow
Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by brownlord: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stuupid man, all the while you where shouting Jonathan you dint know the founder was in opposition.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by meforyou1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Berem must now be so hot wherever she is, seeing cramjones picture. And remembering what they did together in d dark

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by freeR1: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Didn't this same clown regard Alimdu Sheriff as a responsible (or similar adjective) leader couple of weeks ago when he wrote an essay about APC convention. I recall that he was venting for Ikimi, Alimodu Sheriff and others. This man should also note that Sheriff is on the verge of declaring for PDP, I wonder if he will stick to his comments.

FFK has always and will always be an irresponsible commentator. His rants against Igbo people confirmed this. Is he now best friends with the Igbo and Ijaw community?

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by captainobvious: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
No sooner FFK left APC than he started saying that APC members are Boko Haram sponsors. Then the question is: did APC members started sponsoring Boko Haram immediately FFK left APC for PDP? Can FFK be seen as a man of character? I think FFK is running mad and he should be checked properly.

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by T4taiwo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Truths,Bokoharam had successfully killed over 15,000 so far,but corruption and under development had killed over millions in this country.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Is this donkey talking about Ali sherif who is also GEJs very good friend, who just dumped APC for PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of Boko Haram Is A Member Of The Opposition - FFK by ibietela2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Just save us the Stress

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Before Boko Haram Acquire Rockets! By Sahara Reporters / 4 Yrs After GEJ Signed N3.7tr Refinery Contract, Work Is Yet To Commence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.