Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Who Stole Our Monikers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Stole Our Monikers? (1244 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Stole Our Monikers? by Reallagbake2: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nairaland crashed, and pheew, some monikers were swept out of existence. At first, I thought Seun would fix the problem, so there was no need to re-create my old ID's. So, I created www.nairaland.com/laagbake2. I thought this would serve me for a while. How wrong I was. Some dude beat me to it. He/She or even they, stole my monikers, and put up a picture of Bukkylicious or is it Thorerah as me.

I really wonder why a creature would waste his time duplicating people's monikers.
I wasn't the only one affected by. the "e-hijack", though. Other victims are:

Berem - Beremole.;
Orlando Owoh-Yoritsekiri;
SirShymex-Shymexx;
NewsInNigeria;
Nwaniba, and some others I don't know.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Collynzo is behind it. He also took some handles of Eggheaders. He must be suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by Reallagbake2: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Collynzo is behind it. He also took some handles of Eggheaders. He must be suffering from inferiority complex.
I also suspect idumose.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by android666: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmm........

9 Likes

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by HowFar: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
If indeed Collynzo did it then he's a genius. Tired of the usual garbage from the above names. You guys got beaten in your own game. Collgnzo for president after 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by raphead: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
all stolen I.d by collynzo should be paste. somebody in the admin is helping him with lengthy bans on those handles.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by raphead: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
How Far?:
If indeed Collynzo did it then he's a genius. Tired of the usual garbage from the above names. You guys got beaten in your own game. Collgnzo for president after 2019.

animals like you need to be quarantined off blogosphere. what is genius in registering monikers that was lost due to the data lost you need a 3d printed brain to replace the space you carry on your neck.

4 Likes

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by raphead: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
mukina2 come on this thread and get all the monikers collynzo stole. and I think admin need to be put a lengthy ban on his handle for this idiocy.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by Reallagbake2: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
raphead: mukina2 come on this thread and get all the monikers collynzo stole. and I think admin need to be put a lengthy ban on his handle for this idiocy.
Collyn nozzle is a bit,ch! He claims he doesn't like Yorubas, yet he is willing to die on a yoruba man's site. He even self-services on bukky, another yoruba girls picture.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by raphead: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Reallagbake2: Collyn nozzle is a bit,ch! He claims he doesn't like Yorubas, yet he is willing to die on a yoruba man's site. He even self-services on bukky, another yoruba girls picture.

the fvckhead deserve to be sacrifice to amadioha.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by collynzo2(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Reallagbake2: Collyn nozzle is a bit,ch! He claims he doesn't like Yorubas, yet he is willing to die on a yoruba man's site. He even self-services on bukky, another yoruba girls picture.
Lagbake I love Yorubas, I can do you anytime!

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by raphead: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
collynzo2: Lagbake I love Yorubas, I can do you anytime!

fvckhead go do your leprous momma. I hope you enjoying the treatment from admin.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by collynzo2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
How Far?:
If indeed Collynzo did it then he's a genius. Tired of the usual garbage from the above names. You guys got beaten in your own game. Collynzo for president after 2019.
Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by collynzo2(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
raphead:

fvckhead go do your leprous momma. I hope you enjoying the treatment from admin.
I am not like you in anyway, Nairaland isn't even fully back on and you have started receiving bans again.
As for whatever treatment from whatever admin, I fear no evil.

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by raphead: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
collynzo2:
I am not like you in anyway, Nairaland isn't even fully back on and you have started receiving bans again.
As for whatever treatment from whatever admin, I fear no evil.

bwahhaaahhhaaa they are real tormenting you I guess rumour have it that admin wanna put a shock at your I.p..... fvckhead ain't gat no ban just resting the other handle for greater battles.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by collynzo2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
raphead:

bwahhaaahhhaaa they are real tormenting you I guess rumour have it that admin wanna put a shock at your I.p..... fvckhead ain't gat no ban just resting the other handle for greater battles.
This is very funny, what do you know about networks? Have you heard of dynamic IP addresses?
Do you know that my IP changes each time I connect to the internet?
Stick to what you know man.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by raphead: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
collynzo2: This is very funny, what do you know about networks? Have you heard of dynamic IP addresses?
Do you know that my IP changes each time I connect to the internet?
Stick to what you know man.

damn!!! fool wanna school me in my calling. try harder, I don't care what becomes of you shamlock just get off my handle kapish.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by collynzo2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
raphead:

damn!!! fool wanna school me in my calling. try harder, I don't care what becomes of you shamlock just get off my handle kapish.
Hahahahaha your calling indeed!
If you even knew anything about the basics of networks you wouldn't have mentioned ''IP ban'' here.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole Our Monikers? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Wetin do you for eye? OP

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For NDDC Scholarships 2015 / Real Meaning Of ZINAB!!! / 9 Things You Did Not Know About Coca-cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.