Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles (51655 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Onigbinde Writes Keshi, Asks Him To Quit Super-Eagles Job / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Arysexy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Fuuuuucccckk both of them, gud riddance to 2 ugly rubbish!

Keshi, pride goes b4 fall, u left out ike uche a top striker because of ur yeye pride. God punish u, calamity so after ur 101 caps dat u capped with an own goal to disgrace us u wan resign, hw I wish onazo injury got u.

To hell with them both.

6 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Prowizy2(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Look at what FRANCE has caused!!. . We need Yobo for more own goals. angry cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
If this is true, then Oliseh should be offered the job. One of Siasia or Garba Manu could be his assistant.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Ediss(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Denn: It's time Jonathan should resign too
hahaaahaha please waiting bro Joena do u this person

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
He shouldn't have dropped Udeye and Mba. Arrogance killed him just like Siasia. Nigeria could have gone far in the tournament if the motherfvcker had picked some guys that gave us result in the AFCON. He should have continued with the AFCON squad and only introduced few players.

To Hell With Him.

Oloshi.

10 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by freshness2020: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
U̶̲̥̅̊ try sha, but try harder next time Boss.
For you Yobo , we don resign U̶̲̥̅̊ before U̶̲̥̅̊ resign
urself...One useless error just dent all the great
performances of urs for Nigeria .
What a disgraceful way to bow out man.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Fuvk u mikel!do the needful

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by roxell120(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
DonHummer: Accepted.....
to some extent am very happy that they lost today ,@ least i can now watch the world cup with peace of mind...
thank you my brother.at least let me treat the high bp ive accumulated so far.these dudes matches are never easy to watch.kai ! Wat a relief
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by KriTic24A: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Well, you tried your bit.
But if i were you, i would have quited when the ovation was loudest. That is, immediately after the Nation's Cup.
You were retained on the job becauce Nigeria won the Cup.
Your major undoing was dropping majority of your winning squad. It is a miscalculation.
You yourself knows that not too many Glass House occupants likes you that much.
A lot of them wants to make more $s from the IMPORTATION of foreign Coach which your presence on the job blocks.
Pulling out now after a disastrous outting is an indication you know you will be fired.
Nevertheless, i still wish you the best in your future endeavors....
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Chloekim(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
ignis: He should have left the stage when the oration is high.
Ovation not oration
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by dontai(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion: Every Nigerian Is A Potential Thief. Be It Male Or Female. There's No Honest Person Left In Nigeria.
I can't relate it with the topic, maybe u should wish them well.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by vanguard2013(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria deserve a better coach than Keshi. There is a limit to which Keshi can ride on the back of luck. Yes, he won a makeup Nations cup albeit under a glaring unspectacular situation. He keeps making the same mistake over and over again. He refused to learn after the Confederations' cup debacle and he repeated it again in Brazil. A team without a quality bench is surely bound to fail sometime. Who is Uchebo, Uwofor, Gabriel Reuben, Ameobi, Eguweke and other classless players ? Keshi is a fucking business man, he deliberately included all these rookies after successful negotiations with them. I pray we won't see his kind again.

10 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by kokolet007(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Only enyeama nd osaze should fly wiv Arik, odas should use bus den mikel should Trek!! As for Yobo......Na only God will decide ur means of coming back!

12 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Youngtekkey(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
hey haha kilode too many people are viewing this thread
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by zopaks: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
okay , but Keshi is a liar!!!
when he was asked about his future with the Super Eagles, he said " I Don't Know "
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by zopaks: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
ok
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by gbeseun(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Whats, he waiting for,make them go jooo.just bring back siasia or oliseh
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by wjstar(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
DonHummer: Accepted.....
to some extent am very happy that they lost today ,@ least i can now watch the world cup with peace of mind...

Exactly what i told someone after the match. No more probability & permutations.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by MaziOmenuko: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
We always knew he had maintained contact with SA FA so no surprises there.

Kudos to Yobo; he made a 100 caps in grand style with that wonderful own-goal. Now its time to focus on club career.

Whoever takes over from Keshi should find us options in the midfield; Mikel is best suited in the holding midfield role; we need creative midfielders!
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by stephenobuks(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
If this story is TRUE.......well done to them they hv both tried...... Keshi the must successful nigerian coach ever.... Yobo the highest nigeria cap player
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Ayoswit(f): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote
author=Ayoswit]he resigned because south African job is waiting 4 him, nt
just because he cud'nt progress his team like oda coaches dt
resigned[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Freiburger(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
What if the result of the match was the other way round?
Another round of fresh package right?
It really says much about their passion for the job they are doing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by AdeniyiA(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
New dictionary word; Yobo(noun):The name of a person that doesn't know how to quit a place until when disgraced openly e.g If you don't leave my house,I will just YOBO u.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by gbadexy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerians get bad mouth. Here are some of the comments I got on my facebook page.
I just couldn't stop laughing.

A Stephanie
"Make dem quit naa,steven ike nsi shd bring dem
bak,buh only eyeama n onazi shld fly wit arik,odas
shld take bus,mikel shd trek..as for yobo only God
wil decide his means of transport"

E D Nwa
good news. .
"What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for 90
minutes, but you only get to see him for 30
seconds picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the engine of
a Picanto.
3. A Mikel is anything that has weight, occupies
space, breathes but remains stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object that has
no focus. 5. It is an SI unit for measuring
deceleration, e.g the car decelerated by 2 mikel/
sec.
6. The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass the ball but can't
shoot,
cross, head, or be creative. e.g, My grandma is a
Mikel.
8. A mikel is that footballer who is allergic to
goals. What does Mikel mean to you?
A professor was asked and he has this to say:
1. A mikel can be define as a person/object that
runs/walks/hops/strolls/jogs/crawl from one
side of the field to the other, eg obi is a mikel.
2. IDIOM: /to be in a mikel with one/: to be tired,
lazy, weak, refusing to be active, energetic , or
just
being lazy with a friend or lover etc."

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by jeroskee: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Both of dem tried for Nigeria...let's appreciate them.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Freiburger(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Prowizy2: Look at what FRANCE has caused!!. . We need Yobo for more own goals. angry cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by richybanky(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
So Yobo intentionally scored an own goal just bcus he's ready to quit We Nigerians wuld never forget wat u av done for ur country....
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by donsmall94(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
saw this

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Oildichotomy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
[size=20pt]he's resigning cos he nothing to offer

More like leaving when the ovation is loudest thingy[/size]
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by zurine(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wow, they've both served to d best of thier ability
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Not bad, he has done his bit.
I wish the under 20 boys can grow up faster, that is where nigerian football future lies.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Kenswag(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Keshi wasn't a coach, he lacks technical tactics, well kudos to his performance so far, and mikel should also quit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) / Rinsola Babajide Scores 14 Goals In 40-0 Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.