Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles (51656 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Onigbinde Writes Keshi, Asks Him To Quit Super-Eagles Job / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
cheguevera: KESHI OFF TO AMERICA, YOBO TO ENGLAND. FRANK RIJKAARD FOR THE JOB
honestly i would love the idea of frank rijkaard being our next manager... Is he among those applying for the post?
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by chinex276(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
I think mikel should join dem... Dat guy s an earthworm

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmm everyone forming sports lover and yarning dust!
So keshi who helped the team win ANC have done nothing??
For you and your likes,silence is better than 'I must comment'.

purplesummer:

Good Riddance indeed! Those two have contributed nothing to the team's strenght
I'm still in love with Enyeama though undecided

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Tval(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
God forbid.
We shall never leap from frypan to fire.
Oliseh ko, Siasia ni!

I just Smh for those calling for Siasia.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by penny01502: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
shitttt faces they wanna disgrace and consume more of our money before they take the right decision

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by simdam500(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
zeb04: Today is a very sad day mehn,after the second goal I didn't even know when I startd crying oh. I think they are talking out of depression for what its worth,they have tried for their country.

They had their opportunity in the first 20minutes of the match...... But they (not that they refuse to take it but probably they think the victory is on their side).....

Anyway am sorry, the tears u drop matters ALOT..... Tho it can't change the victory team neither can it score a goal but.... SOWI shocked

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Peppyluv: undecided your mother must have fed you through the anus.

Where You Wrote As Your Location Just Proved My Point Again. All Nigerians Are Potential Liars.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
NFF should not accept keshi resignation! He should be encouraged to stay. We need to build on structures if at all we want to get to the semi's. Yobo should go and die jo
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
The stupid actor quits when the ovation is lowest.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by jaytee01(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Rubbish. After collecting bribes to field half fit players, he is now looking for who will beg him to stay in the post. This is not the ANC oooo, he should just step aside before I vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by great289(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
stephen keshi waa coach Chukwu na enyere aka, simple tactical changes he cnt make. I remember when chelsea need a goal against psg mourinho put 3strikers in d match and it pay, nw we are losn n 10mins to end d match u didnt put any striker n we still ve 2changes remaining, na on 90mins he come put Nwofor (for him to score?).

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by KriTic24A: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Less I forget o. BTW, will there still be any deligate to go thank TB Joshua for his prayers and support?
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Gentlemimi2: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Royal Roy: Good riddance to two bad rubbish.
Oh really? How quickly we seem to forget things(voluntary memory loss). If Nigeria had won,your song wld have had a different tune. But now u call them rubbish.
I commend Keshi and Yobo. They did well,even though it was not good enough. But the most respected member of that team is Vicent Eyeama. Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
simdam500:

He tried Naa haba.... angry

I know. Hes too good to go. cry cry
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by maryhaam(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Warefa,life goes on
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by dabrake(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Patiently waiting for Mikel to arrive Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Oh really? How quickly we seem to forget things(voluntary memory loss). If Nigeria had won,your song wld have had a different tune. But now u call them rubbish.
I commend Keshi and Yobo. They did well,even though it was not good enough. But the most respected member of that team is Vicent Eyeama. Kudos!

An average Nigerian wud still want to eat with an amputated hand. grin
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Keshi/yobo - well I tink dey bot had dia gud & bad times,yobo was sum hw outstanding 2day bt 4 d own goal.sooooooo many odas wil fit in2 dia positions wen dey quit,missin dem is not an option
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by roqrules04(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by kino: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yobo Your resignation is very much accepted, Mikel where is yours.

Sir. Okechukwu Keshi resignation rejected

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Now they prefer a foreigner to coach us!!!And if he fails.....Black monkeys indeed! grin
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by andyanders: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Two useless iddiots that should be nailed. They are lucky to be Nigerians, if they were to be Colombians, they would have been wasted to the dustbin.

Keshi with his ego display that has been shown with his tactical approach in this world cup and where is he today? A disgrace. He should go from there and let the useless NFA assemble the under 17 boys and now groom them to take over for the next world cup.

Mikel and Yobo should not even near any eagles camp in their entire life. Moses should stay in London and start looking for another country. Useless fools who went and to spend tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by otokx(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
iamdsam: Unpaid match bonus by our corrupt NFF caused us this match. Put yourself in their shoes. Imagine you work for someone and he doesn't pay you for all your efforts you put. Would you still put in your best? Keshi is the best coach to coach the Nigerian team. No other coach would succeed. Corruption has crippled all sectors of this country including sports.

They were paid upfront by GEJ so what are you talking?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Gentlemimi2: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

An average Nigerian wud still want to eat with an amputated hand. grin
Lol! Na so na.
How u dey? It haf tey ooo.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Lol! Na so na.
How u dey? It haf tey ooo.

I dey o.Na only hungry.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by danielmichael(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
its time boko haram and jonathan resign too in nigeria..Idiots
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Rossikk(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Why didn't this idio.t Keshi bring on Uchebo?

Very dull, useless coach.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
T-val:

I just Smh for those calling for Siasia.
Siasia's better than Oliseh. Oliseh is a no testing guy. Siasia is almost as good as Keshi. But we want someone thats better than Keshi or we remain with Keshi
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by loomer: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
why won't he resign wen he knows they won't renew his contract wen it expires.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by zeb04(f): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
50calibre:

You started crying, why? Were you expecting Nigeria to beat France, to what end? We won't win the World Cup.
I just had so much faith in them ..I watched that match with my soul

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by otokx(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is good news worth celebrating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) / Rinsola Babajide Scores 14 Goals In 40-0 Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.