Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal (30358 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by 9jahubcom(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1GucxFJatmY/U7HOH-V5NPI/AAAAAAADGHU/8JMnFhNu_q8/s1600/1.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/--SVZTCWjnqU/U7HOIZsaGeI/AAAAAAADGHY/qcWcTLj8eik/s1600/11.jpg[/img]

Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, who I think played well tonight, scored an own goal in the Nigeria vs France match. Some football fans, who felt some type of way about it, took their anger out on his wife, Adaeze Yobo, calling her out on social media.

Instead of ignoring the jibes, Adaeze took to her instagram page to fire back. (what she wrote above)

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4093

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Tval(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by zeb04(f): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abeg she shld park one side.everyone is hurt and they need to vent

14 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Airforce1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na wao grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
AM NOT SUPRISED IT IS NATURAL
FOR ANYONE TO SUPPORT THEIR
SPOUSE.EVEN IF THEIR SPOUSE IS A
SHIITHOLE tongue

BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT AFTER
MIKEL,YOBO WAS THE WORST
PLAYER IN THE TEAM.SORRY ADAEZE
BUT THAT IS THE PLAIN TRUTH cool

BY THE WAY MIKEL SHOULD FOLLOW
YOBO AND ALSO QUIT
INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL.NIGERIA
DOES NOT NEED A MERE OBJECT JUST
MOVING AROUND AIMLESSLY ON THE
PITCH angry

58 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by dre11(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nah wetin she dey feel like selfundecided

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by maingwaest(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11: Nah wetin she dey feel like selfundecided
. Tortoise wey get teeth. Lolz.

11 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
▷▷▷▷
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
maingwaest: . Tortoise wey get teeth. Lolz.

gringrin
u don over define am self

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
So her husband is justified for the own goal? Look
at her, she don white finish! Na ya bossom na em
yobo dey think. She disgust me! Yuck! *spit on
her*
Someone said our pessimism made them loose?
BTW, this girl too like fight o! The oda day na Toto she dey follow fight. Ruth opportunist abokoku!

9 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
She should have remained silent undecided

20 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ashewopeckas(f): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is what happens when jobless full housewives are allowed access to the internet.
Or when a dull woman uses a smartphone.

57 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by tlanry: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
I beg find beta thing talk...
Btw, we are all human prone to mistakes.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by buskie13(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
She's silly,,..

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by LMAyedun(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
ThankGod he is out of our team finally...
The Oldman is Out!!

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by frodobee: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
I dont blame her, na the vitamin S wey she give Yobguort, brazillian style wey cause all this calamity. As a housewive, she is good at her role #ihavetastedher.period.

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
I've noticed that the average Niferian football fan hates Yobo for some reason and they're always praying for him to do something stupid in order to berate him and call him "Calamity Yobo". He's not the first football to score an own goal and won't be the last. Give him a break.

31 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by SkinnyDude(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
why did she have to murder english? she should have written in pidgin.

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Silence is really golden. Adaeze,you should have just STFU and ignore. Your husband made a costly mistake and you shouldn't defend it.

undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by otokx(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
maingwaest: . Tortoise wey get teeth. Lolz.

chai...there is God o
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by hayoakins(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
It is a pity beyond description that your husby hung his boot for international duties with an own goal...I need to remind you that David Villa did his in style; with a good goal to be specific.

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by frodobee: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yobo cost us the game! Adaeze cost him his skills. Still I put it all to Keshi who invited that dumba55 to the team.

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Damalex4luv(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
I think she's very right with her claims, as for me Yobo did very well so why attack him. Even the best defenders in the world do score own goal an example is Arsenal defender Laurent Kosieyin. The only problem in that team is Mikelis Obillis, the guy is a big flop on the international stage. He should be even ashamed that a small boy like Pogba played really well compared to his performance. The guy is loosing it seriously am just so sorry for his career.

10 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by DonaldGenes(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmph!
I ain't even surprise not even a nuance, she always have that annoying penchant to insult her fans at every turn...she doesn't hesitate to......

She should know she's in a limelight and from time to time some fans can be so annoying with comments.

I seldom think she craves attention all the time even if "The Good, the bad and the ugly." Just saying

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Booked cool
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
I no blame her She be calamity herself,only God knows how much dem pay papa Yobo to send us home.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by zicoraads: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
They keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Whatever happened to keeping quiet huh?!

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by uzolexis(f): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
I dont understand Nigerians,why did they take out Yobo's mistake on his wife,was she the person that scored the own goal fine we are all sad that we lost but abeg let the woman be,haba.

12 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Vincenzi: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
She should learn to keep off from venting on social media and keep her emotions in check. Silence is the best and toughest kick.
What fool would decide to tranfer his anger on her? Was she on the field? Some people are really sick

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by IdeaCashKid(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
What a way to mark being the first Nigerian to mark 100 international appearance?. Yobo, the memory of that own goal will hunt you for ever whenever your name is mentioned as the first Supper Eagle Centurion. That is your punishment, the Almighty has willed it for you for breaking the heart of million Nigerians.... Mikel's punishment will come if not here on earth then in hell fire. embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nigerian girls eh

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by iceberylin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
C her face...like monster angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London / Adesua Etomi Looking 'Sweet 16' In New Photo / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.