Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal (30367 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by majamajic(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
uzolexis:

why would she not defend her husband...what did you expect her to do,insult her husband why did Nigerians go and insult her in the 1st place,they called her out and she had to defend her husband cause that is what a good wife does.

Does she worth people talking to her after a nigeria match?
People were talking about her husband and she stepped in , , trust naija na .
Mind u Suarez has a wife, did u hear her defend her husband?
If your husband serves the public u must learn how to talk to people , , Especially those he is serving.

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by deebrain(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
A GOOD WIFE!

PERIOD.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Yemlizzy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Crap of the highest order. We'd have embraced him with open arms. Whats she saying? So so dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
flop's wife

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
we won't remember yobo for 101 caps but we will remember him for his last goal ( own goal)

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'm fine dear. Just one old fool that has a 5.00 GPA in stupidity that will not allow me rest o! Agadi nwoke na gwo ofe.

shizzle11:
I'm good dear. You? cheesy
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
frodobee: Yobo cost us the game! Adaeze cost him his skills. Still I put it all to Keshi who invited that dumba55 to the team. #gold-digger-housewife

Who told you she's a gold digger and housewife?

FYI, she's former Miss Nigeria and rich on her own. undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by hensben(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mudley313: so this ashewo gold-digger still get mouth to insult nigerians after her mumu husband don fvck up big time...make she humble herself o n remember what happened to a world cup elimination own-goal scorer in 94 o

u don talk am finish bro, she should becareful with her mouth not when nigeria is hot now
thats the reason i hate wh.re and gold digger as a wife
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by nossycheek(f): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
if na u nko?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by lastpage: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
The funny thing is that on this same Nairaland, a lot of people PREDICTED that Joseph Yobo was so finished that he would SCORE AN OWN GOAL against Nigeria if taken to the World Cup.

I would expect that, no matter how much bribe he has paid Stephen Keshi to include him in the game (just to achieve this disgraceful 100 Caps of his!), he would at least be mindful of his useless "back facing" legs!

"If they call you a thief, you at least try not to dance around with a stolen chicken" (proverb!)

But to think he has to "seal the fate" of 180million Nigerians by doing exactly what was predicted about him .... and all his stewpid wife could think of is her/her selfish 100Caps id the heighht of selfishness nay foolishness.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Akiika: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Seriously, i'm beginning to believe it's bunch of 5 years old that are on Nairaland, for real. So infantile!
Was Yobo's own goal what made us lose the match? even if it was, kini big deal?
Abeg free the guy jare.
At this rate una supposse stone Mikel, because that's the guy that let so much pressure on the defense.
This world cup so expose Mikel, he's too slow to play soccer.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by frank043(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
uzolexis: I dont understand Nigerians,why did they take out Yobo's mistake on his wife,was she the person that scored the own goal fine we are all sad that we lost but abeg let the woman be,haba.
Uzolexis,NLders are only reacting to the tone she used on we Nigerians,kinda harsh and abusive. She ought to have replied with a soft tone. I'm personally pissed at her gibberish buh all the same,she doesn't worth my reply. I like Yobo,buh an own goal,that isn't cool. We are not perfect though. Do you mind a PM?No offence,please. Its still okay if you do...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by repogirl(f): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adaeze, Nne ndo o, people be beefing you cos of dem boutines of yours! We know how it is when people envy cos we gat nice stuff, grin.

on a serious note though, it was an own goal and it happened, get over it! The eagles need more work, that is the main issue here. They did their best but they need work!

but Yobo, this was a crappy time to score an own goal, guess the universe is telling you to quit by force....

As for Mikel, thank goodness people are finally seeing him as he is, I said it about two years back here on NL, that he was bringing the team down and peeps told me I dunno what am saying. Now its glaring for y'all to see.

I do think he's talented, cos once in a while he does impress but he's been getting less and less so, I think he might be having confidence issues.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by gannod(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
It is bad we lost but it is even worse to vent our frustration on yobo's wife. Yobo should be applauded for sacrifing a lot for the national team. Being the first Nigerian player to hit that 100 caps is no mean fit.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
SkinnyDude: why did she have to murder english? she should have written in pidgin.
she attended patience jonathan commercial school awka

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by sixtus3606(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
dhammyg: AM NOT SUPRISED IT IS NATURAL
FOR ANYONE TO SUPPORT THEIR
SPOUSE.EVEN IF THEIR SPOUSE IS A
SHIITHOLE tongue

BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT AFTER
MIKEL,YOBO WAS THE WORST
PLAYER IN THE TEAM.SORRY ADAEZE
BUT THAT IS THE PLAIN TRUTH cool

BY THE WAY MIKEL SHOULD FOLLOW
YOBO AND ALSO QUIT
INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL.NIGERIA
DOES NOT NEED A MERE OBJECT JUST
MOVING AROUND AIMLESSLY ON THE
PITCH angry
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: I'm fine dear. Just one old fool that has a 5.00 GPA in stupidity that will not allow me rest o! Agadi nwoke na gwo ofe.

Oh! that fool? he has always been an iddiot, sorry about that, i may just begin to keep an eye on him now. Just try to ignore the dolt ok?

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by nurez305(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yobo should be sold to OLX in exchange for a
"washing machine", No sorry "Pressing iron"

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ok smiley

shizzle11:
Oh! that fool? he has always been an iddiot, sorry about that, i may just begin to keep an eye on him now. Just try to ignore the dolt ok?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Naaa she attended Vivian Fowler...

IYA NGBALI: she attended patience jonathan commercial school awka
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2014
Peppyluv: Ok smiley

have a good nite wink

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by moonraker(m): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2014
ADAEZE OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, GO AND READ MY POST UNDER THE THREAD {YOBO IS RETIRING FROM INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL}

I REPEAT, YOUR HUSBAND IS A HE-GOAT. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE SCORED AN OWN GOAL FOR NIGERIA? OR YOU THINK WE NIGERIANS

JUST CALL HIM CALAMITY YOBO FOR NOTHING? Bleep OFF.. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by saintandsinnerz: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2014
moonraker: ADAEZE OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, GO AND READ MY POST UNDER THE THREAD {YOBO IS RETIRING FROM INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL}

I REPEAT, YOUR HUSBAND IS A HE-GOAT. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE SCORED AN OWN GOAL FOR NIGERIA? OR YOU THINK WE NIGERIANS

JUST CALL HIM CALAMITY YOBO FOR NOTHING? Bleep OFF.. angry angry angry angry

you are pathetic my friend! If you really know football you will know that yobo's own goal was very accidental and not like some own goals that have been recorded in this world cup. Now must you allow your senseless hatred for yobo becloud your sense of reasoning if actually you have one. Yobo really played very well in this world cup and was not in any remotest sense, the cause of our ouster. Quit football analysis because your opinion is tainted with hatred and subjectivity.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by moonraker(m): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

you are pathetic my friend! If you really know football you will know that yobo's own goal was very accidental and not like some own goals that have been recorded in this world cup. Now must you allow your senseless hatred for yobo becloud your sense of reasoning if actually you have one. Yobo really played very well in this world cup and was not in any remotest sense, the cause of our ouster. Quit football analysis because your opinion is tainted with hatred and subjectivity.

Lol are you kidding me?

Me? hatred for Yobo? becos of what? What will i gain?

Listen cunt, you have no knowledge of football, so please just stop, your embarassing yourself.

This isn't the first time he is scoring an own goal. i bet you didnt know that, huh?

Yobo in the first place wasn't even in the team. By some miracle, he made the world cup.

Now you would think that he would pipe down and lead by example, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He decided to start fighting over money blahh after the first match with Iran for the whole world to see and hear.

Then he put up an abysmal performance in the games he featured in. instead of him organizing the defense, he

was busy licking his lips while Omeruo was doing the organizing.

Yobo wasnt the only player in the Nigerian team who bleeped up, there were others. However, as the captain,

if you dont show or lead by example, then you have failed. Good time for him to retire. He himself knows for sure that

except a miracle happens (and they usually do with Nigerian football), He will never smell the National team. ASK YAKUBUBU

for confirmation. I am done. Do not bother quoting me. Just read and disappear. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. This is

mine. It is not hatred. It is my opinion and i will stick by it. Now run along.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Mekyno(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2014
adaobi123: She should have remained silent undecided
remain silent? U don't no dat lady at all. She jst can't do dat. She dnt package/portray herself as a star's wife/role model which she suppose to be

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Willit(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2014
Afam4eva: I've noticed that the average Nigerian football fan hates Yobo for some reason and they're always praying for him to do something stupid in order to berate him and call him "Calamity Yobo". He's not the first football to score an own goal and won't be the last. Give him a break.
God bless you jare... This pple are talking rubbish as if they watched black n white TV... Wat else do you want him 2 play ? Na only 2 condemn person una sabi... Mtcheww
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Ayo315: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2014
In the game football anything can happen and such we should kill our own brother because of a stupid mistake.We need to thank him for his service and encourage other young coming players.We should not for get that most great player made one mistake at one time in their carrier and they will forever live with it.so I say my people let us forgive and forget.Adaeze is human being like us and we must understand her situation.Up nija.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2014
Nigerians never fail to shock me, turns out we are the most entitled set of humans on the face of the earth. where was it ever written that nigeria would win every game they play or yet still that a nigerian should never score an own goal?
what makes any of you guys think you can ever be better than yobo? the fact that you resort to disrespectful jibes at him and his family just goes to show how lowborn you all are. shame on you all. at times like this i feel ashamed to call myself a nigerian.

dont even get me started on the ladies, it seems to me as though ladies just hate on other ladies that are successful or married to successful men for no gaddamn reason. its sickening. some of these girls throwing insults at yobo's wife are not even fit to help her tie her head tie. get used to it hater girls, she is smarter than you thats why she is yobo's wife and not you.

we should be celebrating yobo, he is the national teams first ever centurion which speaks positively for the player and negatively for the country. Nigerians are the least loyal supporter i know, one mistake and you are condemned for eternity. no wonder it has taken us close to a hundred years of international football to produce our first centurion when other countries have produced dozen in a shorter period.

the only way forward is to stop looking for who to blame and start searching for solutions.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by mekadinho(f): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Nigerians.... there is hardly a defender who hasn't scored an own goal, especially the full backs, so why the mawkish behavior/talks, once I am concern, the guy did his best abeg, Roberto Carlos, John Terry, David Luis, Puyol, Terry butcher{almost 6 own goals} while in Rangers, Carragha {liverpool}, just to mention but few, don score own goals. The truth is dat, most of super eagles attackers hv never played, even touched d ball for their fu..king life, Spain{European champion} didn't even cross the group stage, Same with almighty England, Italy, etc. So I say, "go 2 hell" to all all super eagles panel of "silly" judges.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ddeola: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2014
She doesn't have to reply anyone nau... I would rather she congratulate him on the 100 caps stuff than to dabble in football matters just because he's her hubby. Abi office don dey for the first ladies of Naija footballers to dey defend their hubbies? Afterall, Naija constitution no recognize the office of first lady but dem still dey burst everywhere with their grenades grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' / Best Photos From The AMVCA 2018 Nominees Cocktail Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.