Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal (30368 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Flawlessangel(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
SkinnyDude:
madam, upload your pic, lets see your ugly face?
dude mind ur damn business...never quote me again
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Flawlessangel(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
SkinnyDude:
sharrap! why are you defending your fellow monster?
if i and adaeze are monsters, then u are less than a monster.....disgusting azzhole
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by maingwaest(f): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
cheesy.
Ayorh4you:

CHOI! SEE WICKEDNESS shocked shocked shocked MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOUR BADMOUTH. THE FEAR OF YOUR MOUTH IS................ cheesy grin wink tongue #NAJOKEIDEYOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
did people insult her for Yobos own goal? if yes then shes right to defend her husband, but if her outbursts was in response to Yobos criticsm, then i say shes very silly for such comment. Players get criticised on daily basis, so whats special in yobo? for all i care he is a calamity and i cant wait to see him stop wearing Nigerias colors. Looks as though all they were interested in was for Yobo to reach 100 caps and not for what he is able to offer.

Imagine even qualifying Nigeria with darkness, choi! every priviledged iddiot now runs their mouth anyhow on social media angry Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shadrach77: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Make no mistakes peeps. He has 101 caps not 100. As at the start of the match against France he had 100 cry cry cry
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Funjosh(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wetin She dey talk?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
its not fair for people to bring Adaeze into the picture for yobos own goal, lets tackle Yobo and leave the wife out of this, for those of you calling her monster, i wonder what you will now call beautiful. She is actually a very beautiful girl, stop the unnecessary name calling and pray to have a girl/wife half as beatiful as she is

#meanwhile fvck Yobo angry

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank God we lost. The money that is being used to pay them should be used to buy more ammunitions for our soldiers to kill bokoharam undecided
Ada,you did well defending your husband.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
shadrach77: Make no mistakes peeps. He has 101 caps not 100. As at the start of the match against France he had 100 cry cry cry
you are right, it seems that was all they were interested in, to reach/bypass the 100th milestone. Imagine the silly wife even hash tagging it bla...bla...bla... as if thats what nigerians are interested in. iddiot! angry

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Mudley313: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
so this ashewo gold-digger still get mouth to insult nigerians after her mumu husband don fvck up big time...make she humble herself o n remember what happened to a world cup elimination own-goal scorer in 94 o

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: Thank God we lost. The money that is being used to pay them should be used to buy more ammunitions for our soldiers to kill bokoharam undecided
Ada,you did well defending your husband.
can i join you to sambisa?

your profile pic, me likey wink
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
heck! i watched US94 as a kid and will never forget how Escobar was slain on the teams return from the mundial where they exited at the first round. They were hoping for a draw which would guarentee them a place in the last 16, alas it was not to be. No thanks to Andreis Escobars own goal, very unfortunate thou, some drug lord wouldnt part with his hard earned money without a fight, darn! grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Swty how na? smiley

shizzle11: can i join you to sambisa?

your profile pic, me likey wink
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ceejay80s(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ur husband na escoba
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ExpressBooking(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
.com:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1GucxFJatmY/U7HOH-V5NPI/AAAAAAADGHU/8JMnFhNu_q8/s1600/1.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/--SVZTCWjnqU/U7HOIZsaGeI/AAAAAAADGHY/qcWcTLj8eik/s1600/11.jpg[/img]

Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, who I think played well tonight, scored an own goal in the Nigeria vs France match. Some football fans, who felt some type of way about it, took their anger out on his wife, Adaeze Yobo, calling her out on social media.

Instead of ignoring the jibes, Adaeze took to her instagram page to fire back. (what she wrote above)

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4093

Adaeze Yobo 'go and die' in Adam Oshiomole's voice shocked
.com:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1GucxFJatmY/U7HOH-V5NPI/AAAAAAADGHU/8JMnFhNu_q8/s1600/1.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/--SVZTCWjnqU/U7HOIZsaGeI/AAAAAAADGHY/qcWcTLj8eik/s1600/11.jpg[/img]

Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, who I think played well tonight, scored an own goal in the Nigeria vs France match. Some football fans, who felt some type of way about it, took their anger out on his wife, Adaeze Yobo, calling her out on social media.

Instead of ignoring the jibes, Adaeze took to her instagram page to fire back. (what she wrote above)

Adaeze Yobo 'go and die' in Adam Oshiomole's voice
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Ayorh4you(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
maingwaest: cheesy.

tongue tongue
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Silensa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
nne ndo eh.

but your yobo Bleep up no be small
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: Swty how na? smiley

I'm good dear. You? cheesy
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ExpressBooking(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
shizzle11: its not fair for people to bring Adaeze into the picture for yobos own goal, lets tackle Yobo and leave the wife out of this, for those of you calling her monster, i wonder what you will now call beautiful. She is actually a very beautiful girl, stop the unnecessary name calling and pray to have a girl/wife half as beatiful as she is

#meanwhile fvck Yobo angry

A girl/ wife as beautiful as Adaeze Yobo without sense and proper reasoning is more ugly than a female gorilla. f..k beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by MadCow1: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
.com:

Is this girl not the Duaghter of that hoe?

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by todayguest(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
IdeaCashKid: What a way to mark being the first Nigerian to mark 100 international appearance?. Yobo, the memory of that own goal will hunt you for ever whenever your name is mentioned as the first Supper Eagle Centurion. That is your punishment, the Almighty has willed it for you for breaking the heart of million Nigerians.... Mikel's punishment will come if not here on earth then in hell fire. embarassed embarassed embarassed
wetin the guy do you? Your dislike don reach 3d. Can you replace him in the team?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by shizzle11(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
ExpressBooking:

A girl/ wife as beautiful as Adaeze Yobo without sense and proper reasoning is more ugly than a female gorilla. f..k beautiful.
defending her husband is not a bad thing to do, particularly if she is called out, but the timing and choice of words matter so i agree with you on a little, and no i wont fvck beautiful cos beauty matters undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by zudozz: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Its wrong what people are saying. This guy Yobo has served this country well started from Nigeria 99. I remember how he stopped George Weah during our qualifiers 4 2002 wc. He Yobo is a Hero n will always be. Age is natural n 4 God's sakes this guy has played 4 Nigeria 4 over a hundred times. B4 This WC no one gave him a chance. We called him names said he is finished. But he justified his inclusion in this WC team n played beyond ur expectations. Lets appreciate this guys sometimes. They dont deserve it this disrespect n insult. I know we all feel bad abt our elimination but I believe this players especially Yobo deserve better from all of us n from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by egopersonified(f): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nairalanders, una too much I hail una. God bless una tongue, una no dey carry last.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by uzolexis(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
majamajic:

She was the one replying people, she was trying to defend her husband.
She even use NEPA to qualify us angry angry angry

why would she not defend her husband...what did you expect her to do,insult her husband why did Nigerians go and insult her in the 1st place,they called her out and she had to defend her husband cause that is what a good wife does.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by dbosslady: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adaeze cn u pls shut up that ur dirty silly mouth, ur hubby played useless game, and u dare to open ur mouth to insult pple that they dnt av lite to watch d match, if I were u, I won't even comment @ all, cos ur ur messed up 9ja, cos of his greed for moni, he insisted on playing even wen keshi knew he was going to bring us to our calamity... now I hope he would rest his ass n face u n his kid. angry[color=#990000][/color] sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ExpressBooking(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetlemon: As for you guys saying she should have kept quiet, na wa for una. esp the ladies. when you see your husband in the face of strong criticism won't you stand up for him and support him even if he was somehow at fault? Some of us will even do more sef yet you criticize her! mtcheeeew.

Do you know how much this act from Adaeze will boost Yobo's morale?

Like I said earlier, France had already won. So what's the big deal?

besides, she's actually right, that own goal was hardly noticeable. I had to re-watch that part 5 times in slow motion before I could see it was actually an own goal.

Go Ada! You are a super wife!

super wife? for mocking the football fans and insulting this great nation? I pity for you.

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by buchibabe: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
na small pikin dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ExpressBooking(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
uzolexis:

why would she not defend her husband...what did you expect her to do,insult her husband why did Nigerians go and insult her in the 1st place,they called her out and she had to defend her husband cause that is what a good wife does.

A good wife know when to talk and when to keep mute. Even when to talk she talks with sense and reason.
if this is your interpretation of good wife, then you need a reorientation.

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by dbosslady: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adaeze cn u pls shut up that ur dirty silly mouth, ur hubby played useless game, and u dare to open ur mouth to insult pple that they dnt av lite to watch d match, if I were u, I won't even comment @ all, cos ur hubby messed up 9ja, cos of his greed for moni, he insisted on playing even wen keshi knew he was going to bring us to our calamity... now I hope he would rest his ass n face u n his kid. angry[color=#990000][/color] sad angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by traware(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
ExpressBooking:

super wife? for mocking the football fans and insulting this great nation? I pity for you.
Sir,abeg ignore that simpleton.Adaeze,a person of Nigerian descent is insulting Nigerians with PHCN.After Nigerians gave her husband the opportunity to display his talent and make something of himself.Adaeze herself was also a beauty queen.Who made her a beauty queen if not thesame Nigerians?Can you now see why I don't get upset when our Ghanian brothers/sisters call us 'mumugerians'

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by ExpressBooking(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Somebody should give me Adaeze Yobo direct mobile number. I need to talk to that mofo. very soon she go join call Africans black m....y too as you see she is bleaching to transform herself to an oyibo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' / Best Photos From The AMVCA 2018 Nominees Cocktail Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.