Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal (30369 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Flawlessangel(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
paolo96: I no blame her She be calamity herself,only God knows how much dem pay papa Yobo to send us home.
dude stop talking crap, we were already out b4 yobo scored...and it was a mistake so whats d big deal?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Flawlessangel(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
iceberylin: C her face...like monster angry
its either u are blind or ur eyes aint functioning properly...i dnt like her but saying she looks like a monster?...infact she's prettier than u and ur entire family combined. Hateful nicompoo.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by iceberylin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Flawlessangel:
its either u are blind or ur eyes aint functioning properly...i dnt like her but saying she looks like a monster?...infact she's prettier than u and ur entire family combined. Hateful nicompoo.
Your just trying to find something slim to say to undermine me sha....

But who cares undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by gbeseun(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
When is yobo and Mikel playing their novelty match.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by toprealman: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Can't stay under the same roof with a woman as spiteful as this Adaeze.

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Flawlessangel(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Your just trying to find something slim to say to undermine me sha....

But who cares undecided
an ugly mofo like u saying adaeze looks like a monster cos she was trying 2 defend her husband..when u and i as well as everybody on this forum knows she looks way better than u would ever be....so shut dat nonsense u call a mouth.....i hate it when people talk trash using sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by iceberylin(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Flawlessangel:
an ugly mofo like u saying adaeze looks like a monster cos she was trying 2 defend her husband..when u and i as well as everybody on this forum knows she looks way better than u would ever be....so shut dat nonsense u call a mouth.....i hate it when people talk trash using sentiments.
Lol....
#PEACE wink

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Flawlessangel(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
So because yobo scored an own goal dat means he's d scapegoat and the reason we lost right? U all do realise we already lost d game b4 dat own goal right?? Some people are just animals who go about looking 4 who 2 devour cos of their failed lives....fools...leave yobo and his wife alone...its not their fault.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by 30secs(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Now that Yobo has thankfully retired, she can be sure that her relevance to the Nigerian public is over. Adaeze you can kindly follow your husband and.. and.... goan.... Ermm, you know the rest

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by aguiyid2nd(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
iceberylin: C her face...like monster angry
Monster!!?, she was a beauty queen, have u forgoten?.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by iceberylin(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
aguiyid2nd: Monster!!?, she was a beauty queen, have u forgoten?.
Everyone is entitled to ez opinion lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Looool the woman is in this very thread breathing fire. Make you no vex her o

Casper looking bucktoothed skank

Great way to represent your husband. What do you do again?

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Feedmemore(f): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Afam4eva: I've noticed that the average Niferian football fan hates Yobo for some reason and they're always praying for him to do something stupid in order to berate him and call him "Calamity Yobo". He's not the first football to score an own goal and won't be the last. Give him a break.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by hensben(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Flawlessangel:
adaeze is that you , adaeze! you are a bleaching bast.rd, oya call police angry

10 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Oh well, she should have tied him at home, considering how useless he is in the first place angry

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Creamish(f): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
adaobi123: She should have remained silent undecided

Seriously.... Its rily not everything one should respond to. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by SkinnyDude(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Flawlessangel:
sharrap! why are you defending your fellow monster?

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Forwetinnah: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
I no blame her...na Keshi I blame. Yobos main aim of going to WC was for 100th cap. Shameless

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by SkinnyDude(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Flawlessangel:
madam, upload your pic, lets see your ugly face?

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by vodkat: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Afam4eva: I've noticed that the average Niferian football fan hates Yobo for some reason and they're always praying for him to do something stupid in order to berate him and call him "Calamity Yobo". He's not the first football to score an own goal and won't be the last. Give him a break.

Super eagles belongs to Nigeria so if any one is playing rubbish as along as u have a nigerian passport u have the right to criticise.

The simple truth is that Age has caught up with Yobo he is not longer as quick and sharp as he used to be.

Against USA Josy Atlidore an average premiership player turned him around like spagetthi , from that day in my mind if i see Yobo on the starting line up i knew we would lose.

Also when i saw him starting against France no chance he would nt Bleep up. It is not his fault it is age

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Phikom(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Life is a play...we are all on the stage...just passing by...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by LajaLaba: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Most people on here are useless and knows nothing about this game...Must u attack his family?Yobo tried yesterday though it was not enough but atleast he tried

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by slex(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Who cares ??
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
hayoakins: It is a pity beyond description that your husby hung his boot for international duties with an own goal...I need to remind you that David Villa did his in style; with a good goal to be specific.

Anyways, as promised; the bokos are waiting for you and your husband grin
LOL
Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by M4gunners: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ada sorry eh, you are lucky you are not married to Mikel , maybe by now you could hv kill someone.Nairalanders only finish Mikel yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Proffdada: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
I think she's speaking thru her vag. Cuz that's where there's always light

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Flawlessangel: So because yobo scored an own goal dat means he's d scapegoat and the reason we lost right? U all do realise we already lost d game b4 dat own goal right?? Some people are just animals who go about looking 4 who 2 devour cos of their failed lives....fools...leave yobo and his wife alone...its not their fault.
. Hahahahaa, ur temperature don pass 100 degrees oh, better calm down before u burst... U carry yobo matter for head lyk cooler of hot soup...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by maxlis097(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
IdeaCashKid: What a way to mark being the first Nigerian to mark 100 international appearance?. Yobo, the memory of that own goal will hunt you for ever whenever your name is mentioned as the first Supper Eagle Centurion. That is your punishment, the Almighty has willed it for you for breaking the heart of million Nigerians.... Mikel's punishment will come if not here on earth then in hell fire. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Comment of the year!!!!
A billion likes...
Yobo will come back and score an own goal in her p***y
He's used to doing that anyway!

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by HH(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
without Yobo's own goal, France would have still won. or isnt one goal enough to win the match. Yobo has always being a very humble player and has done his best for the Team.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by Flawlessangel(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
SkinnyDude:
madam, upload your pic, lets see your ugly face?
dude mind ur damn business...note quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Photos From The AMVCA 2018 Nominees Cocktail Party / Phyno Gifts Miya Michael Money For Making A Cover Of His Song / Rahama Sadau: I Am Not Quitting Filmmaking For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.