Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (48430 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ayzeeez: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Www.gbaabe.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by dwebwalker(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
follow n I follow back on my Monday give away on www.dunfiltered.com

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by tessylove2(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by fineyemi(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
I need traffic oooo www.guru9ja.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by wx9Z: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
fineyemi:
I need traffic oooo www.guru9ja.com

LOL. you need traffic abi you need money.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by fineyemi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
wx9Z:

wat about u?
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ayzeeez: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by wx9Z: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
fineyemi:
wat about u?

i need both
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by enik204(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
ALways Get Latest Akpos Jokes And Gist On http://www.naijaconfam.com cool
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Catalyst007(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by fineyemi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
wx9Z:

i need both
Gud!!! I also need both
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by imbidexs: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
http://www.imbidexs.com/

jaylister:
www.hygist.com clean blog, cnt be compared to any news blog here

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by imbidexs: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by imbidexs: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by imbidexs: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by theplushist: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
wx9Z:

Traffic matters a lot. The quantity of your traffic has got a lot of positive impact on your web content, far above that is the Traffic Quality. If you are getting enough Quality (targeted) Traffic daily, Money must surly flow your way.
The Key question here is "How are you Monetizing your Web Content?"
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hackersmingle..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by wx9Z: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
buchibrand:

Traffic matters a lot. The quantity of your traffic has got a lot of positive impact on your web content, far above that is the Traffic Quality. If you are getting enough Quality (targeted) Traffic daily, Money must surly flow your way.

Bros please how can I monetize my blog or improve it.
www.yeyepikin.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2015
wx9Z:

Bros please how can I monetize my blog or improve it.
www.yeyepikin.
To improve you blog you need
1. Quality and Unique Content
2. Optimize your Content For Search Engine to easily interact with.
3. Quality Traffic.
To Monetize read this http://www.buchibrand.net/p/the-genuine-and-practicable-way-for.html
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Kangol99(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2015
I want you all to pls check out my blog and give me feedback here~>> www.younginfopreneurs.

Thanks in Advance!
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Dammylove9790: 4:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Check this out.. [url]successmining..com[/url]
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jbankzE(f): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Check mine out, www.jenniferbankz.com and tell me what's missing.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jaylister(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Check ur mobile view and check mine
imbidexs:
http://www.imbidexs.com/

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by bamac(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jaylister(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by UltimateDaniel(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
www.allroundgospel.com That's the new gospel blog I just launched of recent...
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by tbsnetworks: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please provides some high authority backlinks to my site Technology support services
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by 9iceX(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
For every parents out there who wants the best of their children ...

http://www.nawesabi.com is a place to visit
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by kingstylo01(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
buchibrand:

hello sir, i noticed that i can't access comments settings on my blog. Only Google+ comments is enabled. i've disabled google plus, but it is still appearing on my blog. i have changed template, yet it still appears. help me out please. i want anyone to comment on my blog, just like in the last picture. the first three pictures are from my blog

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jbankzE(f): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
www.jenniferbankz.com is a new blog plz check it out and tell me wats lacking.am still waiting plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.