Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments - Webmasters (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (48575 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by nikkyejike: 6:26pm On May 21, 2016
www.nikkyejikeme.com follow my blog and comment . I will do same on yours. thanks
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by nikkyejike: 6:27pm On May 21, 2016
successincentiv:

I commented on your blog. comment on mine
comment on mine . nikkyejikeme.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by nikkyejike: 6:27pm On May 21, 2016
successincentiv:

I commented on your blog. comment on mine
comment on mine . www.nikkyejikeme.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Exclusiveslog(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Exclusivesblog.site.bz up and running
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by imocheezy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
[url]naijatrace.com[/url]
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by seoxpert(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
I need comments on mine, will give you two for every comment you drop on mine. http://blog.advertiserspanel.com

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ndizzy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
kindly review,comment and lets exchange posts. www.mxcliq.com.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by DavidTheGeek: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Do you guys need an android developer to develop an app for your blogs? Quote me if you do.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by NaijaCuzin: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2016
http://.com I will tranna visit yours
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by masterplan303(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by rogerbyy: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/charging-mobile-phones-with-plant-plot.html?m=1

Guest blog on my site and I link back to you. contact ayufun09@gmail.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by bet9ja(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Visit this two great website and comment. We shall do the same to yours

www.soutynews.co.za

www.nconsult.co.za
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Adefaze(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2016
kindly review,comment on www.adefazeblog.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by donplus1: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please review and comment on my blog www.deji9ja..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Your comments and recommendations will be highly appreciated.......
www.digitallclique..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jerrydelight(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2016
please kindly checkout www.ehijeremiah..com I will appreciate it
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Bigajeff(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Video Production & Photography Hub
www.visualkraft.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Now, let's do this. I don't just want today comment. I want regular comments and I will in turn be a regular commenter of your blog. Visit my blog, drop a comment, I will visit your blog, drop a comment and also bookmark it in other to comment on your future post and you will do the same. visit www.howinspiratick.

NB: I don't comment on News/Entertainment blogs.

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
How To Transfer Money Through GTBank *737* Mobile Banking

http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/06/how-to-transfer-money-through-gtbank.html?m=1
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by chaktty: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
android and iPhone www.wificallingiphone.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by akandi4u(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by donplus1: 8:39am On Jun 11, 2016
www.deji9ja..com, follow and comment on my blog and I will do same immediately.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
donplus1:
www.deji9ja..com, follow and comment on my blog and I will do same immediately.
That's not the tradition here okay, you start by commenting on the sites here already, come back here and quote the person, and ask him/her to reciprocate.

Very simple

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by akandi4u(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2016
For latest information on CPA marketing, visit www.affiliatedynamo.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by StingerXpress(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Your significant comments are highly needed and appreciated.
If you need Celebrity Gists, Entertainment/ Events and Hot Stories.
Visit: www.StingerXpress.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2016
If you love awesome inventions and innovations you will feel right at home here. Digital Clique is a one-stop blog devoted to reporting technology news and trends that will enhance your daily tech life. www.digitalclique.com.ng

Note: Your comments and recommendations highly welcomed.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jamilkb(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by rogerbyy: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Get more followers by keeping your followers active on your blog by simply inputting this bookmark widget on your blog
!-- bookmark widget starts here -->
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
alert("Bookmark the page to avoid missing our update"wink
</script>
<div><a target="_blank" href="http://www./BRZaJv/"><span style="font-size: 13pt; text-decoration: none">Bookmark</span></a></div>
!-- bookmark widget ends here -->
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by masterplan303(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.