Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments - Webmasters (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (48578 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Holuwarphantom(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2016
mine is a tech blog, am new tho
www.exactlytech.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Holuwarphantom:
mine is a tech blog, am new tho
www.exactlytech.com
Wow, nice blog. How long have you been running it? And how long did you wait for ur AdSense? Or did u buy?
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Get your US Google Adsense with your site and get fully approved for as low as 4k.
1) You must have a custom domain e.g .com, .net, .ng or no matter what the domain end with or the extension.

2) The age of your site does not matter.

3) Don't worry even though you applied before using your site and get disapproved, you are still eligible for this offer.

4) If you don't have these requirements above you are still eligible of buying from us.

And also we also sell already approved Google Adsense account using our professional website as low as 5k.

Note-: These are all Non-Hosted Google Adsense account which works on all websites, domains, including games and softwares.

Join our Google Adsense/Webmaster Group on WhatsApp through the provided invite link below:

https:///20hSNo1YdktAjwKWfnj0Zo

You can also contact us via Email at
generalomosco@gmail.com

Here is my WhatsApp number for private chat-: +2348104386801
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Holuwarphantom(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
crownedrookie:

Wow, nice blog. How long have you been running it? And how long did you wait for ur AdSense? Or did u buy?
It's just 4 months old bro, i don't have any adsense, am just using affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Cutiexprincex(f): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anyone here to help Please, how can i remove a label post from my home page in blogger blog...... I have already create a page for that exact label but it is still on my home page and i dont want it there, i only want it to be on the page i created for it. Thanks
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by younqjohn01(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
pls check my new blog @ www.360loaded.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by dhummystecah(f): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pls check out my newbie beauty blog
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Gidokblog(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2016
would be glad to read your views on my blog post.. log on to http://www.gidokblog.com to explore...
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
pls take from my signatures ok
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Revolva(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Do you guys need an android developer to develop an app for your blogs? Quote me if you do.

app for my blog would be great but money na my wahala
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by DavidTheGeek: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Revolva:
app for my blog would be great but money na my wahala
Yes an app for your blog would be great.

Contact me on Whatsapp 08132209424
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by sexiefemale: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Www.trendyrammy.com.ng
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by bennymark(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2016
It's a nice thing you guys are doing here, but remember, for you to get backlinks, you should come on blogs with high PR and especially blogs in your own niche
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by swazee: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Visit my site ... http://www.dnetworker.com/ please give me ur comments and advice and also criticisms
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by codesgraphix(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
My Blog is about Tech info and how tos. Observations are welcomed. www.techbookmark.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by princebrainlord(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Cutiexprincex:
Anyone here to help Please, how can i remove a label post from my home page in blogger blog...... I have already create a page for that exact label but it is still on my home page and i dont want it there, i only want it to be on the page i created for it. Thanks

You need this http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/07/hide-label-and-authors-name-from-blogger-post.html
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by claysmith: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Here is my url : [url]pcmate.org[/url]

Thanks for the opportunity.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Smyblueboy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Favvvy(f): 1:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by claysmith: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
here is mine [url]pcmate.org[/url]
thanks
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by havensagu1: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Trending News| Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment

www.trendsilk.com

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Shollay20(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Best Joke ever
jokeafrica..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by SOKayson(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by martins80(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by gkbiz2(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
SOKayson:
You might be wondering what The billion coin (TBC) actually means

Digital Currency (CryptoCurrency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TB C is
establishing it’s place worldwide).
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

[center] TB-C Coin Uses[/center]
You can use it to shop online, Buy phones online, buy laptops and so on.
You can also use it to pay rents online... Also can be sell within person to person just like BitCoin.

Fine, I bought each at a very low price when it first came out in March. Now that it has increased in price, i tend to sell some out at a very cheap price, am sure you understand ( Just some, not all )

[center]Benefit of Buying[/center]

You can buy TBC from me at the normal price and resell it by April or latest march at a very big price, when they start accepting them worldwide ( 500,000 Naira and above )

How to contact me?

Am always online 24/7
Just message me on whatspp 08162047081
+2348162047081

How to register for Wallet ?

Register for wallet here and send me the wallet ID on whatsapp http:// tbc 004.net

( Copy the link )
Is this not a scam?

As you can see, this is a open forum, which means if I scam only single person, I have ruin my business already

Because the person will come here and drop a comment that this post is not real, so I won't stoop so low to scam you. 100% safe. Also,you can look my profile on facebook, and ask others about me

Waiting time?

To prove to you its not a scam, I can firstly send some coin to you, when you pay, I will send another till it reach the amount of coin you want to buy...
Its instant funding, the maximum waiting time is 10 Minutes ( If you provide screenshot of payment )

Updated On 25/03/2017

Today’s (March 25, 2017) 
price per volume -
1 TBC = 6035.8769569USD=1916390.93NGN

The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.

Dont miss this, this is not sweet tongues post, many people are buying this daily against tomorrow

After our transaction, I'll add you to the TBC WHATSAPP GROUP with over 800+ members

I also accept BTC as payment.
I ALREADY KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE GOTTEN WITH TBC, what are you waiting for?
My name is Kay, remain blessed
Please add me.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Victorez007: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
I’m Okonkwo Victor, a professional blogger, Solopreneur, Web designer, Website creator etc I presently earn all of my monthly income from the Internet. I render high quality content writing services, and I’m into affiliate marketing. I would love to help you build a strong foundation for your online business by helping you get your blog started or improve an existing one. In addition, I would love to teach you the various strategies for achieving success in whichever of the major online business models you choose to pursue — be it freelancing, affiliate marketing, information marketing, or any other. Now, what can I do for you? Whether you’re just starting out in online business or you’ve joined the train for some time now, but aren’t happy with your traffic and earnings, I can help you with the following services I render: A. Basic blog setup If you’re just setting up your blog, I can help you with all the basic steps involved, such as registering your domain, purchasing a hosting plan, installing WordPress, installing the necessary plugins, and installing a cool theme that your visitors will love. In short, I will prepare your blog for you to start blogging right away. I can also Migrate your blog from blogger to WordPress. Price: N16,000 (this covers domain registration, hosting, and blog setup) B. Advanced blog setup This is an extension of the basic blog setup services, and it is meant for those who want to start profiting from their online business within a relatively short period. In addition to setting up your blog, I will do the following: I will help you figure out the best niche to target — which will factor in both your passion/interest and the availability of a huge audience ° I will help you conduct extensive keyword research to find out what your visitors expect from you. ° I will help you generate killer post topic ideas that will make readers fall in love with your blog. ° I will help you map out strategies for growing your traffic consistently. ° I will help you map out strategies for making more money through any model you choose (freelance writing, affiliate marketing, information marketing, or whatever) Price: N10,000 C. Content writing I am also a freelance writer. I can help you write killer content for your blog. Whether you need compelling blog posts (like the ones on this blog ), articles, sales pages, or any other kind of web content, I’m up to the task. I will help you craft words that will not only reflect your voice and motive in a magical way, but will also help you achieve your long and short term goals. D. Blog management If you have a blog, and you want me to manage it for you, I can do that perfectly. I will publish posts on a frequent basis, engage with your readers, implement strategies for growing your traffic, boost your blog’s authority and rank, and ultimately turn your blog into a money spinner.  E. Blog review and improvement If you’ve set up your blog and are posting content regularly, but you still can’t figure out why you’re not getting any traffic, comments, or earnings, don’t get frustrated. I can help you figure out what you’re doing wrong and tell you how to fix it quickly. I will thoroughly review your blog and come up with a customized step-by-step improvement plan that you can implement (or pay me extra to help you implement). * I can also Migrate Your blog from Blogger () to WordPress. F. Blog promotion services If all you need is creating awareness for your blog, I can help with that, too. I will help you figure out the best channels for promoting your blog and maximize those channels. If necessary, I will help you launch paid advertising campaigns (such as Google Adwords, Addynamo, or Facebook ads) and help you make the most out of them. G. Blog Consulting If all you need is my guidance concerning any aspect of your online business, without necessarily hiring me to implement anything, then I’m game. I will fix an appointment with you on phone or Whatsapp, and I will teach you anything you want to know. Of course, I charge per hour (but my rates are affordable, anyway). H. Custom combination If you need any of my services, but not as part of the packages described, feel free to contact me with your request. I can tailor my services to your specific needs. Pricing Because projects vary in complexity, my rates for services C, D, E, F, G, and H are not fixed. To know how much I charge for these services, send me an email (okonkwovictor7@gmail.com ) Call/WhatsApp ; 07063993131 Why exactly should you hire me? Because I have the experience… And I keep to the deadline. I will update my portfolio here soon…. And I can go on and on. But let me stop there. So, I can replicate these successes for you, too — if you hire me. Wanna get in touch with me? Send an email with your request to okonkwovictor7@gmail.com or call 07063993131
http://www.victorezblog.com.ng/hire-me/
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Victorez007: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
I’m Okonkwo Victor, a professional blogger, Solopreneur, Web designer, Website creator etc I presently earn all of my monthly income from the Internet. I render high quality content writing services, and I’m into affiliate marketing. I would love to help you build a strong foundation for your online business by helping you get your blog started or improve an existing one. In addition, I would love to teach you the various strategies for achieving success in whichever of the major online business models you choose to pursue — be it freelancing, affiliate marketing, information marketing, or any other. Now, what can I do for you? Whether you’re just starting out in online business or you’ve joined the train for some time now, but aren’t happy with your traffic and earnings, I can help you with the following services I render: A. Basic blog setup If you’re just setting up your blog, I can help you with all the basic steps involved, such as registering your domain, purchasing a hosting plan, installing WordPress, installing the necessary plugins, and installing a cool theme that your visitors will love. In short, I will prepare your blog for you to start blogging right away. I can also Migrate your blog from blogger to WordPress. Price: N16,000 (this covers domain registration, hosting, and blog setup) B. Advanced blog setup This is an extension of the basic blog setup services, and it is meant for those who want to start profiting from their online business within a relatively short period. In addition to setting up your blog, I will do the following: I will help you figure out the best niche to target — which will factor in both your passion/interest and the availability of a huge audience ° I will help you conduct extensive keyword research to find out what your visitors expect from you. ° I will help you generate killer post topic ideas that will make readers fall in love with your blog. ° I will help you map out strategies for growing your traffic consistently. ° I will help you map out strategies for making more money through any model you choose (freelance writing, affiliate marketing, information marketing, or whatever) Price: N10,000 C. Content writing I am also a freelance writer. I can help you write killer content for your blog. Whether you need compelling blog posts (like the ones on this blog ), articles, sales pages, or any other kind of web content, I’m up to the task. I will help you craft words that will not only reflect your voice and motive in a magical way, but will also help you achieve your long and short term goals. D. Blog management If you have a blog, and you want me to manage it for you, I can do that perfectly. I will publish posts on a frequent basis, engage with your readers, implement strategies for growing your traffic, boost your blog’s authority and rank, and ultimately turn your blog into a money spinner.  E. Blog review and improvement If you’ve set up your blog and are posting content regularly, but you still can’t figure out why you’re not getting any traffic, comments, or earnings, don’t get frustrated. I can help you figure out what you’re doing wrong and tell you how to fix it quickly. I will thoroughly review your blog and come up with a customized step-by-step improvement plan that you can implement (or pay me extra to help you implement). * I can also Migrate Your blog from Blogger () to WordPress. F. Blog promotion services If all you need is creating awareness for your blog, I can help with that, too. I will help you figure out the best channels for promoting your blog and maximize those channels. If necessary, I will help you launch paid advertising campaigns (such as Google Adwords, Addynamo, or Facebook ads) and help you make the most out of them. G. Blog Consulting If all you need is my guidance concerning any aspect of your online business, without necessarily hiring me to implement anything, then I’m game. I will fix an appointment with you on phone or Whatsapp, and I will teach you anything you want to know. Of course, I charge per hour (but my rates are affordable, anyway). H. Custom combination If you need any of my services, but not as part of the packages described, feel free to contact me with your request. I can tailor my services to your specific needs. Pricing Because projects vary in complexity, my rates for services C, D, E, F, G, and H are not fixed. To know how much I charge for these services, send me an email (okonkwovictor7@gmail.com ) Call/WhatsApp ; 07063993131 Why exactly should you hire me? Because I have the experience… And I keep to the deadline. I will update my portfolio here soon…. And I can go on and on. But let me stop there. So, I can replicate these successes for you, too — if you hire me. Wanna get in touch with me? Send an email with your request to okonkwovictor7@gmail.com or call 07063993131
http://www.victorezblog.com.ng/hire-me/
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ProsperUSA: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.