Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (30856 Views)

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty. By Number Wailer Bigmillz / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Wolison(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
Which kind super story b dis?....I no go read abeg
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by ICEKID334(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Joshuadon: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
taken
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by GentleMimi: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin
I'm actually feeling sorry for APC. As in,i feel sorry for them. As in,i am weeping for the supporters of APC. As in,bwahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Muchecheche!
Even with 2015 a few months ahead,its not rocket science to know how it'll end up.
Fashola is crying..
Amaechi is panting...
Rochas is humiliated by Charley Boy..
Tinubu is losing touch...
Guys are decamping...
Aaaa peee shhhiiit!

Tinubu never anticipated this. He thought he wld forever be a leader to the yorubas. He just woke up...
Stepping on toes does not make your path any smoother.

4 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by aruniwar(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
We should all try and vote Tinubu out in the next election!!!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Femi you are already an outcast in odua-land... You can write your lengthy epistles from now till forever in favour of evil pdp and useless jonadunce, one thing still remains; odua-land is not for sell for any _stupid pdp. cool

We don't have time to be cooking up any baseless and senseless propagandas or paying lunatics to compose balderdash for us, our plans and guidelines have been set; the evil party and all the evil is trying to bring to odua land will be shocked in 2015

9 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tinubu.. simply just supply more amala and pounded yam than your opponents and you will win a victory. if you join cow, goat meat and pure water it will become a landslide victory

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
SLIDE waxie: The truth, which most haters had failed to understand is that, this is Yorubaland, no one votes for party,and no one will vote for mediocrity.
Mimiko cldnt av been defeated in Ondo state because he served them better than PDP with a
party with no much history.

People said PDP won't win a yoruba state and I knw they will win ekiti because fayemi was totally an error and a slowpoke like jonathan. No vision, no delivery.

In Ogun state, dnt dream it, ACN will win. And if Amosun decamped to PDP,PDP will win. Yorubas follow their leaders and nothing else. See how they voted PDP for presidency and ACN for govenorship in Lagos in 2011.

The truth is, PDP won't see any support for jonathan from any of the yoruba states whether u like it or not....it's a fact.
They simply won't vote for a party or for jonathan.

The only way anyone will win a yoruba state is to field a performer.

The only crime of tinubu was to think he can go against a performer. Its not here in yorubaland. We dnt even have a leader the hooligan likes of asari or massob leaders who pride themselves as igbo leaders.
No one hs raised his hands in yorubaland to claim being there leader after awolowo died. Unless they want to be left deserted.

In yorubaland, every performer will have his way with the people. That is a fact!!!
all I know is "R.I.P to apc in 2015".

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Yinkagbo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
SLIDE waxie: The truth, which most haters had failed to understand is that, this is Yorubaland, no one votes for party,and no one will vote for mediocrity.
Mimiko cldnt av been defeated in Ondo state because he served them better than PDP with a

People said PDP won't win a yoruba state and I knw they will win ekiti because fayemi was totally an error and a slowpoke like jonathan. No vision, no delivery.

In Ogun state, dnt dream it, ACN will win. And if Amosun decamped to PDP,PDP will win. Yorubas follow their leaders and nothing else. See how they voted PDP for presidency and ACN for govenorship in Lagos in 2011.

The truth is, PDP won't see any support for jonathan from any of the yoruba states whether u like it or not....it's a fact.

The only crime of tinubu was to think he can go against a performer. Its not here in yorubaland. We dnt even have a leader the hooligan likes of asari or massob leaders who pride themselves as igbo leaders.
No one hs raised his hands in yorubaland to claim being there leader after awolowo died. Unless they want to be left deserted.

In yorubaland, every performer will have his way with the people. That is a fact!!!

Bro,u av spoken.....infact u get sense...wahalai

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by tomakunt: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Oga Seun was here for less than one minute and straight to Front Page. This is why you are making enemies everywhere, you need to learn to be unbiased.

Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
He mandated all local govt chairmen in lagos state to pay #25million each for ekiti election support to fayemi despite that they till fail, this time around maybe each local govt will pay #75million to osun election, and I know they will still fail.

4 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by fijiano202(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
GentleMimi: grin
I'm actually feeling sorry for APC. As in,i feel sorry for them. As in,i am weeping for the supporters of APC. As in,bwahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Muchecheche!
Even with 2015 a few months ahead,its not rocket science to know how it'll end up.
Fashola is crying..
Amaechi is panting...
Rochas is humiliated by Charley Boy..
Tinubu is losing touch...
Guys are decamping...
Aaaa peee shhhiiit!
Tinubu never anticipated this. He thought he wld forever be a leader to the yorubas. He just woke up...
Stepping on toes does not make your path any smoother.
sup mimi how u dey,long time...make una leave tinubu ooo,Una dey here dey hate,Jagaban has launched CONsat,Oriental Hotel is fully booked,hes making money anyhow he wants
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by OCTAVO: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Brilliant analysis!

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by esere826: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is no rebuke to APC, and shouldn't be construed as such
Tinubu (and even Buhari) needs to realise that APC is not AC
and therefore change his tact

what makes someone successful in an enviroment
might be an albatross in another

For example, If I in my present position insult GEJ's mum
that would be no issue. It might even make me popular for such dare

But if I then become a national figure with a large following, I can't afford to do that.
Cos it could lead to my followers actually attacking GEJ's mum

...wisdom does not grow on palmtrees

5 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by ikweremilitant: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=saxywale][/quote] na nw dm eye open
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by englishmart(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Exactly cheesy
every anti-violent person should equally be Anti-APC.

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by wellmax(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
I still love Tinubu, nobody has been a vocal voice for opposition as he is.
Where is PPA, APGA, CPC, DPM, etc? (where dem dey?)
If he single handedly sponsors opposition (which is good for democracy), why wont he reap the benefits.
Let me remind you, PDP control Fedral treasury, so no need for God fathers, (all of them dey chop).
Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be credited for strengthening democracy in Nigeria.

Tinubu carry on, the dynasty is just beginning to grow. Just be careful of wolfs in sheep clothing, PDP moles planted in APC to destroy and subvert your efforts.

6 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by atlwireles: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2014

The only reason you can make this statement today and get away with it, is because your chest beating comments have been deleted from the record. The data lost has already started yielding it's desired result. Your series of comments about the death of PDP and any candidate they field in the SW is legendary here. Just as we cured your delusion in Ekiti, we will give you another shellacking in Osun, before hurricane Jonathan carries you and your confused alamajiris away in 2015.

10 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by SmoothPage: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
hmmmm... funny country!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by matrixme(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
brilliant article indeed. I fear the reasons listed are not far-fetched from what I think would make GEJ win again in 2015. Just as one friend said, Ekiti's electoral result would determine the presidential elections outcome, come 2015. Not that Jonathan is the best for the job, but better him there than some Tinubu/Northern allaince. These people become ravenous in their ideals, though they tote progressivesness. It only takes foresight to see this.. the devil we know is better than the angel with sugar-coated pomises!

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Kunzu(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lessons are to be learnt from a mistake. I believe dis godfather can just know d way out, b4 it is too late
#say no to favoritism
#say no to nepotism

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ole gba, jaguda gbe and I am supposed to be bothered?!. Only fools are still hoodwinked by APC/PDP 5hit, they are one and the same. When the vagabonds need to close ranks, they will do so gleefully and guess who's on NL foaming at the fingers? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
A supporter of APC grand patron........

Milking yoruba land dry, building empire for himself and yet some fools will call him dia liberator.
APC is armed against the people ask CHIEF OLISA METUH, He will lecture you more on JANJAWEEDISM.

IN PDP I still remain loyal to.......

Support GEJ till 2019......

Buhari, amaechi, kwnakwaso can go and DIE IN PIECES.

Osun state election is here, that fake Engineer. Without a COREN or NSE certificate( OGEbENI AREgBEsHOLA) will be booted out of office come august.

Ekiti state was jst a test run of PDP experiment.
1) Tight security no rigging nor bribing
2) Free and fair election.

GOD will purnish justice Salami for giving d good people of ekiti state janajaweedism instead of democracy.

6 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by lacasa: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
So cos Ekiti was won (with FG might) and (rice wt stew), all attention seekers in Nigeria are all of a sudden predicting the implosion of APC as a force to reckon with.

Going by this analogy, then, the South-South and Igbo-land are the most dependent and subservient zones in Nigeria's political sphere.

The only thing the Ekiti polls proved was that - "stomach infrastructure is more important in that state to Capital/basic infrastructure".

#... And they said, Ekiti has a high no of sophisticated yorubas. *yeah righ! undecided*

5 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by wellmax(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
By the way, most of the allegations presented here are false.
Femi isn't ever tired of insults and falsehood
He started his article here with quotes from the bible ( a Book he so desecrates, hates and misunderstands). He is just a confused man seeking relevance. He wants to be the next Okupe, meaningless hungry fellow.
Asiwaju is not par tubed, call him names, make him look like a valian, paint him however you want, the truth shall prevail.

Disclaimer: I'm not an Asiwaju apologist or errand boy, I just hate it when people twist the truth and promote falsehood.

4 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by texaco1: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Any keen follower of nigeria politics will know that apc and tinuubu were bound to fall sooner or later. The beginning of the demise of tinubu dynasty and apc started when they decided to create the so call mega party,I told ppl then that ac n should have remained the way they were. But one surprising aspect of it all is the way lagosians are condemning apc,fashola and tinubu,I have always believed that they love apc and that capturing lagos will be a hard one for pdp but with what I have been reading. So far it seems it will most likely be an easy ride for pdp. I am sure apc will still drop one or two state s in the next elections .

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by mike404(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mogidi: Its sad but he won't be missed by many, may Tinubu and his party rest in peace.
AMEN sad

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by thegoodone2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=SLIDE waxie]The truth, which most haters had failed to understand is that, this is Yorubaland, no one votes for party,and no one will vote for mediocrity.
it will better if u say u wlll not vote for jonathan.in sw jonathan will have 80% voter come 2015 .
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by esere826: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
wellmax: I still love Tinubu, nobody has been a vocal voice for opposition as he is.
Where is PPA, APGA, CPC, DPM, etc? (where dem dey?)
If he single handedly sponsors opposition (which is good for democracy), why wont he reap the benefits.
Let me remind you, PDP control Fedral treasury, so no need for God fathers, (all of them dey chop).
Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be credited for strengthening democracy in Nigeria.

Tinubu carry on, the dynasty is just beginning to grow. Just be careful of wolfs in sheep clothing, PDP moles planted in APC to destroy and subvert your efforts.

Yep, he has strengthened democracy no doubt
and if you argue from the view point of a capitalist
(nigerian politics is largely money centric)
then he should reap some benefits

But in reaping the beneifits it would be absurd
if you inadvertly kill the goose that lays the golden egg

Its almost like the ND militants fighting for resouce control for its populace
then going on to hijack all its benefits to the detriment of the people on whose behalf the battle was fought

so what then was the motivation for such sacrifice?

5 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Davo93(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
...we will get to understand it more by and by.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by 500GPA: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
THIS ARTICLE SHOWS THAT ROBIN IS A STRONG OPPOSITION LEADER.

SO, FEMI ARIBISALA IS ISINUIATING THAT SOUTH WESTERNERS SHOULD EMBRACE PDP.

#APC WILL STILL CONTROL SOUTH WEST FOR QUIET NUMBER OF YEARS.

#THEIR IS NONE DISTINGUISHED POLITICAL LEADER LIKE TINUBU IN SOUTH LEAST. LEASTERN POLITICAL LEADERS ARE INCOMPETENT, THEY CAN BE EASILY BOUGHT. THEY PLAY THE SECOND FIDDLE.

THERE'S NONE PROMINENT POLITICAL LEADERS IN SOUTH LEAST. THEY'RE ALL UNDERDOGS

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by bayonekind(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good write-up....but I will prefer the writer do tell me the way out of this Nigeria problem ..all 95% of elites in this country are guilty of corruption either in financial sector . judiciary and politic .. I have no hope in any sectors ...I just calm with the little I can satisfy my life with
TELL ME THE WAY OUT NOT THE ACCUSATION .. I can fight them but I can involve in working out the solution thru better write up ...its time will shift our attention from all the killers and focus on how to get ride of the killers symptom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.