Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (30838 Views)

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty. By Number Wailer Bigmillz / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by esere826: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
wellmax:

I agree with you on the point made.
Thank you.

It is just enough that they make him look like he is the most corrupt guy in Nigeria. (Please no excuse for corruption, or in Jonathans' term -ordinary stealing).

Till today, PDP has not accounted for the missing $20B, several white elephants projects, proceeds from privatization, subsidy reinvestment, huge amount from daily sales of crude oil since 2009 alone. Imagine the recycle of criminals, Bode George & Family, the thief in Bayelsa, Alarms & Sons, the cocaine guy in Ogun, the list goes on and on. Several state governors at the expiration of their term run to Senate, many of them sent their wives too (Kure of Niger state), the Okadibos, Anyanwu, Makarfi of Kaduna state, Bukola Saraki and so on.

But in order to hang Tinubu, PDP is making him look like the devil Nigeria have to get rid of at all cost. I understand them though, win at all cost mentality, do or die. NEVER will Nigeria become a one party nation. Never!!!

same game APC plays
At the moment i see no ideological distinction between both sides
especially as both parties have porous and fluid boundaries

Example: Can you properly define FFK's political affiliation considering his easy flow between both parties? what about Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by 500GPA: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
biafran soul:

Oyinlola governance was nothing to write home about but your APC leaders are practically on their knees begging him to join them. Hypocrite!! Since he is useless, why are they begging him to join the evil party?

YES, OYINLOLA GOVERNANCE WAS NOTHING....... CITIZENS OF OSUN STATE KNOWS THAT HIS GOVERNANCE WAS BAD.

OYINLOLA HAS DECAMPED TO APC BEFORE THEY WENT TO MEET HIM. I WATCHED IT ON TV ,OYINLOLA EMBRACED BISI AKANDE, AREGBESOLA DURING THE DEFECTION PERIOD OF THE 5 GOVERNORS FROM PDP.

#NO PERMANENT ENEMY IN POLITICS BUT PERMANENT INTEREST
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
orirebaby:

And yu were present when he ordered them to finance ekiti election wiv 25million? Smbh for you n yur entire race for dis lie.
don't worry, I can see that U are one of those benefically of #500 and a cUp of rice usually disturbed every week by apc
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Sirdayor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
gramci: We will take over osun

I don't really like it when people use this type of word! its not all about party politics, but about good governance. Aregbesola of APC in osun state is actually performing quit well more than the days of Oyinlola of PDP.
So, what are you talking about? To hell with any party for that matter, what matters to me is anybody that can deliver(irrespective of the party). But you know what? I have confidence in Aregbesola more than thousands of Ominsore & Oyinlola. I am from the state & we've tasted both of them a bit.
Put any political party aside & lets face the personality!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by hamaworld(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ummmm. Nice write up. If the OBA'S are useless soo ur generation tooo
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by wellmax(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
esere826:

same game APC plays
At the moment i see no ideological distinction between both sides
especially as both parties have porous and fluid boundaries

Example: Can you properly define FFK's political affiliation considering his easy flow between both parties? what about Atiku?

Yes I agree. Sȍ all of them should stop this personality defamation. Their goal is hitting Tinubu and breaking the APC will not come ŧo pass. Nigerians want a viable opposition party.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
orirebaby:

And yu were present when he ordered them to finance ekiti election wiv 25million? Smbh for you n yur entire race for dis lie.
story that hit about 10different newspaper last 2weeks,u are telling me is a lie. I am also a apc member with key post,but dat doesn't mean i should not say the true,
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
orirebaby:

story that hit about 10different newspaper last 2weeks, this 1 is an open news everybody hear about it ,so find another way to defend ur apc u are telling me is a lie. I am also a apc member with key post,but dat doesn't mean i should not say the true,
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by esere826: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
wellmax:

Yes I agree. Sȍ all of them should stop this personality defamation. Their goal is hitting Tinubu and breaking the APC will not come ŧo pass. Nigerians want a viable opposition party.

I agree perfectly
we need a strong opposition

I believe that even GEJ appreciates this
but when you corner even the most tamest of dogs to a small space,
you'll be attacked savagely

this I believe is the gravest flaw of APC's strategy at the moment

The party leadership should learn to stoop to conquer
they should let go of trying to belittle the president

If they do this, I believe that GEJ will reach out to calm his dogs
like he did in earlier elections
..but unfortunately as things now stand
he (GEJ) has angrilly taken his hands off the leach,
and his dangerous lietunants are now running amok
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by vislabraye(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: Ur parents should be ashamed of u...i was kinda enjoying ur write-up until i notice it was motivated by ur hatred for tinubu not APC and do you actually know what DYNASTY means? is APC tinubu's family party? the problem most of our youths have is their inability to identify where the problems of the country originated from..Tinubu may act as a leader and maybe a Godfather in APC camp but hes the least of Nigeria problem...Also Tinubu will always be relevant as long as APC or his party rules Lagos...try to edit ur write-up,hes not close to the most hated politician in Southwest,keep in mind the likes of omisore,fashola,akala,obanikoro etc

The writer is well educated and knowledgeable in political matters. He's not a youth either.
Tinubu's is greedy and ambitious, it's not hard to see. He is pursuing his own personal interest.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by ilogbe(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obviously this man has scores to
settle with Tinubu. With his write up,
one can see he can't separate
sentiment from facts. He conclusions
and what he is postulating is not a
product of well researched work hence
the write can best be termed vague.
Tinubu I don't like as a person mind
u. D outcome of the Ekiti is what
should worry any right thinking
person where people voted because of
what will go into their stomach than
what will better their lives. It's a
shame and it shows our people are
not ready to move forward. Criticism
should be devoid of sentiment but
must be based on the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by obayaya(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
5.00GPA:

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. APC WILL STILL MAINTAIN THEIR STAND. DON'T GAUGE APC WITH EKITI ELECTION. EKITI'S ELECTION HAS STRINGS THAT WAS ATTACH TO.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITHHELD OSUN STATE ALLOCATION AND AREGBESOLA WAS UNABLE TO PAY CIVIL SERVANTS SALARIES ON TIME . THERE WAS ALSO REDUCTION IN THE ALLOCATION

POLITICAL LEADERS CAN'T BE 100% EFFICIENCY. TINUBU IS NOT A BAD MAN, HE LIBERATED ALMOST SOUTH WEST STATES TO BE MISGOVERNED BY THE PDP.

AKALA 'S (PDP ) REGIME WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT

OYINLOLA, (PDP ) HIS GOVERNANCE WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT.... JUST TO MENTION FEW.

MAKE A VISIT TO STATES IN SOUTH WEST THAT ARE UNDER THE MANTLE OF APC AND YOU SHALL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

#BE MUCH CONCERN ABOUT YOUR REGION (SOUTH LEAST )

Why didn't Tinubu liberate your English

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by chubbyman(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Is this write up antagonising tinubu or APC,either way it stinks of hate and lacks objectivity
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by texaco1: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
tomakint:
Good point ore mi! O toojo meta cool
my guy how are u reeee ooooo? Don't mind all those apc guys ,pdp never start anything yet,dem don dey shake ,if pdp start the real show gangan dem go run. Won ti ri nkankan
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by simplyme3(f): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
kastonkastrol: Femi you are already an outcast in odua-land... You can write your lengthy epistles from now till forever in favour of evil pdp and useless jonadunce, one thing still remains; odua-land is not for sell for any _stupid pdp. cool

We don't have time to be cooking up any baseless and senseless propagandas or paying lunatics to compose balderdash for us, our plans and guidelines have been set; the evil party and all the evil is trying to bring to odua land will be shocked in 2015

I pity u. Real pity.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by texaco1: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
atlwireles:

There you go day dreaming again. The question you should ask yourself, do you really know anything about Nigeria and SW politics? or, are you another megaphone for your failed social media confusion? You told us the same thing in Ekiti, you virtually forgot, Fayose was intimately loved by his people. What will you tell us about Osun tomorrow?
bros no mind them ooo. Many people here are nairaland analyst only and they know nothing about what is going on on the field. Let them stay here and keep talking while the real players do all the. Voting
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by hhgg77kk: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
tinubu will soon be a forget issue in s/w .Tinubu ko Cms ni.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by jamace(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Whenever I see Tinubu, I remember Charles Darwin and his evolution theory. Tinubu looks like an evolving orangutan. Chai, na human being ugly like that? Abeg, if you have a pregnant wife, don't allow her to sight Tinubu else I pity the child.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by braivheart: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
undecidedSaw this on bella naija when nairaland crashed. Couldn't believe my eyes.

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by macof(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tinubu you should know by now that it's all over for you.
Because of your dishonesty to Yoruba people and frolicking with northern criminals APC is highly unfavoured in SW

Although Yoruba don't hold to hate, we are however willing to forgive you if you fight for the appointed of a non-northern as APC presidential candidate
But if you can't do that then forget Yorubaland and relocate to Kano
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
^^Before nko? Shebi somebody already said they preferred poundo to tarred roads. grin
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Reference(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
God still loves this country. Democracy is working. The best thing to have happened to APC was the loss of Ekiti. It gives them time to get on the straight and narrow, elect rather than select and broaden the base of the party ahead of 2015. I don't know how many times I will say that Nigeria does not need strong men. I hope for all our sakes that the APC survives and thrives. We cannot continue with the disaster of a one party polity.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by zurine(f): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
interesting
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Reference: God still loves this country. Democracy is working. The best thing to have happened to APC was the loss of Ekiti. It gives them time to get on the straight and narrow, elect rather than select and broaden the base of the party ahead of 2015. I don't know how many times I will say that Nigeria does not need strong men. I hope for all our sakes that the APC survives and thrives. We cannot continue with the disaster of a one party polity.

Pipe dreams darling.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by deletrue: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: Ur parents should be ashamed of u...i was kinda enjoying ur write-up until i notice it was motivated by ur hatred for tinubu not APC and do you actually know what DYNASTY means? is APC tinubu's family party? the problem most of our youths have is their inability to identify where the problems of the country originated from..Tinubu may act as a leader and maybe a Godfather in APC camp but hes the least of Nigeria problem...Also Tinubu will always be relevant as long as APC or his party rules Lagos...try to edit ur write-up,hes not close to the most hated politician in Southwest,keep in mind the likes of omisore,fashola,akala,obanikoro etc
Go on and rots alongside with Thiefnu.bu. You are exactly the same fly that refused the broom and was buried with the dead body. Are you saying, that thread is not clear enough such that you cannot learn and change for better? You are simply destined to sink with Thiefnu.bu. Tifiakwa
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by juman(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Most of the kings across the country are bad leaders.

They don't represent the interest of their subjects.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
wellmax:
...But in order to hang Tinubu, PDP is making him look like the devil Nigeria have to get rid of at all cost. I understand them though, win at all cost mentality, do or die. NEVER will Nigeria become a one party nation. Never!!!
May God bless you abundantly.

I wonder why any sane person who claim to be pro-democracy will wish the demise of the only strong opposition party we have.

It saddens my heart reading "death to APC" or "the beginning of the end of APC".

I'd rather we went back to military regime than run a democracy without a strong opposition like the APC.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Gboliwe: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
texaco1: bros don't mind them , many of them don't even have voters card,they don't even know the name of the local govt where they reside. All they know is just to sit in the comfort of their rooms and make up theories. I always tell people elections aren't won on twiitter ,nairaland or facebook but on the political field.those that matters and decides who wins or loses don't have time for nairaland or social media.they are out there on the field campaigning and wooing voters. How are u bro?long time
I'm good. Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
braivheart: undecidedSaw this on bella naija when nairaland crashed. Couldn't believe my eyes.
That's what Fayemi is not doing right.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
The enemies of opposition and anti-democracy elements in Nigeria had better go and die now, because the only strong opposition we have in APC is here to stay. No amount of defamation will change that.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by juman(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obviously the performance of the apc governors in south west are better than the former pdp governors in south west.

But apc mistake is that their policies are not revolved in immediate making life better for the populace.

Hope their effort to correct the mistake work out well.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Ephemmm: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Though not a politician, but I will always love the man for only one thing ------ He served as the major thorn in the flesh of PDP's rigging mechanism and even the imcubent President then....

How I wish Aribisala can write this kind of write up as at that time when ACN looses to PDP at the innitial stage, but thank God, Tinubu remained one of the strongest opposition to PDP regime then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) / Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) / Roman Abramovich: Chelsea's Owner Asked To Speak With Russia By Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.