Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Problem With Nigeria Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem With Nigeria Politics (499 Views)

Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Before I Join Nigeria Politics As A Lady: Please Advice / Godfatherism In Nigeria's Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigeria Politics by Runaway: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2014
With my many years of following nigeria politics. I dear say without fear or favour, that, this present politicians are shameless, heartless, animalistic, barbaric and a disgrace to the present day youths.
This politicians rather than identify the problem of this county and fine how to solve it as nigeria,they keep on accusing one another like 'war lords' ready for war.
My argument is base on the fact that, this politicians are capitalising on the ignorance of many nigerians,and as such use every apparatus in their disposal to unleash hardship on the people.
Taking my stand from the political on past in Edo state house of assembly, where the presnt government is doing everything within her power to stop those who defected from her fold to another party from sitting in the house. This is abysmal, and uncalled for. Permit me to take u aback, precisely in the first tenure. Of this present government where, the then speaker Zakarunu Garuba was remove from office as a result of defection of PDP members to than "ACN" and nothing happened and PDP only cried beth didn't not stop those who defected from sitting.
What abt the national assembly. Where same happen and they APC where getting ready to remove the speaker of house of representative due to their increase in number as a result of defection.
I their say that the on pass in Edo state is as a result of parties who do not have ideology and are criminal like In nature. They (the politicians) are immature and are not fit to lead the people. They all should go and hid their facts in shame and live us in peace. APC on their should be more civil in their speech and be more mature in their action. The PDP on the other hand should focus on how to redeem their dead image in the county and stop try to put pressure on state governors who are not from their party.
At this juncture I wish to also use dis medium to beg the governor of Edo state, to please least to the cry and suffering of workers of Bendel Brewery. Please if truly you have the people of Edo state in your heart, that of Bendel Brewery should come first.
Please use ur good office to put shame in the faces of those who think bendel brewery can not be put to work again.

(1) (Reply)

APC Challenges PDP To Change Party's Campaign Style / Aregbesola And His Resistance Army In Osun / Umana Accuses Akpabio Of Attempt On His Life,associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.