Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (251183 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Qatar's romance with Ikwaan ul Muslimeen is a big and serious issue that can't just be shoved away!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
What did Yusuf al Qawadri do? * aside the aqeedah issue and the bombing issue*

Modified*

Had a quick read.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
Qatar's romance with Ikwaan ul Muslimeen is a big and serious issue that can't just be shoved away!

Why single out ikhwaanul muslimun? Saudi made mention of their support of "terrorist" Hamas too. Why didn't you mentioned it?

# For the record, Saudi used to finance the two "terrorist" groups. In fact Saudi financed Muslim brotherhood for half a century until the time of President Morsi.

# Try to do your nafs a favor, read what ikhwan wrote about themselves. Read books of their founders, their goal etc. Don't just stop on what their haters and criticizer said about them.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

Why single out ikhwaanul muslimun? Saudi made mention of their support of "terrorist" Hamas too. Why didn't you mentioned it?

You like beating your chest anyhow, don't you know Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood entity? Saudi gives aids to the Palestinian Authority because they're official representative of Palestinians, while Qatar views Hamas as such. You need to know the difference!

# For the record, Saudi used to finance the two "terrorist" groups. In fact Saudi financed Muslim brotherhood for half a century until the time of President Morsi.

Chest beatings as usual!!! grin

# Try to do your nafs a favor, read what ikhwan wrote about themselves. Read books of their founders, their goal etc. Don't just stop on what their haters and criticizer said about them.

I've read books of their leaders. One of their leaders said the whole Muslim world is in jahilliyah, thereby making Takfir of all Muslims. He was known to curse sahabas like Mu'awiyah, Amr Al As and Uthman this is why Shi'as propagated his works. Modern day takfiris were radicalized by his works. The marriage between Ikwan ul Muslimeen and Shi'a Iran is what gave birth to Al Qaeda, ISIS and their likes!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Demmzy15:

You like beating your chest anyhow, don't you know Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood entity? Saudi gives aids to the Palestinian Authority because they're official representative of Palestinians, while Qatar views Hamas as such. You need to know the difference!

Chest beatings as usual!!! grin

I've read books of their leaders. One of their leaders said the whole Muslim world is in jahilliyah, thereby making Takfir of all Muslims. He was known to curse sahabas like Mu'awiyah, Amr Al As and Uthman this is why Shi'as propagated his works. Modern day takfiris were radicalized by his works. The marriage between Ikwan ul Muslimeen and Shi'a Iran is what gave birth to Al Qaeda, ISIS and their likes!

Today I finally surrender with my hands up for your ignorance and blind followership. My advice is that do not destroy your youthful heart and intellect by feeding them with lies. @underline: Me, need to know which difference?! grin

# Which one among their "leaders" declared the Muslim world Kuffar? Be more kind to support your claim with evidence. Besides, I simply ask you to read books of Ikhwan's FOUNDERS not "leaders", what they wrote about themselves, their goal and objectives.

# So, you meant the "takfiri leader" you talked about was also known to curse Mu'awiyah, Uthman, Amr Ibn al-As? Please who was that amongst Ikhwan? Quote him as written in his book where he cursed those figures.

# While I am not discussing Iran with you, I have told you loud and clear to believe what you want about Iran for I can not help you on that.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saudi's issue with Qatar is political. Qatar has a neutral stance with Iran. Saudi and Iran are fighting their proxy wars across the middle east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
tbaba1234:
Saudi's issue with Qatar is political. Qatar has a neutral stance with Iran. Saudi and Iran are fighting their proxy wars across the middle east.

Thanks for being honest.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by EmmGee: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
If a muslim tweeted this. They would be quick to call him a terrorist but no one cares because its otherwise .

Terrorism knows no religion.

Cc airmark

What's your take

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Demmzy this Qatar thing won't put the Saudis in a good light. The Turkish president advised they behave like custodians of the 2 holy mosques. They fail to understand that bullying states into submission is not sustainable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
If you read the works of Hassan al Banna who founded the brotherhood you will see how he placed muslim unity above some of the divisive actions today.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Mofpearl:
What did Yusuf al Qawadri do? * aside the aqeedah issue and the bombing issue*

Modified*

Had a quick read.

Do you mean qaradawi? He has revised some of his opinion including on suicide bombing.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
vedaxcool:

Do you mean qaradawi? He has revised some of his opinion including on suicide bombing.

Yeah I meant him. Oh okay, didn't know that.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Empiree:
Perhaps, tintingz may want to read this.

http://knowislam.com.ng/rebuttal-to-robert-spencers-the-truth-about-muhammad-the-founder-of-worlds-most-intolerant-religion-title/

Well I haven't read the book itself yet, and I don't think reading the refutation alone could do justice. There are many things that Bro. Adepoju himself will run away from when he's exposed to unless he's another bigot.

# There was a big difference between Islam spread by Nabi Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, and that spread by the Caliphs. Unfortunately, the later is seen as the continuity of the former which many Muslims proud of today.

# The truth of history is that the "Islam" spread by the Caliphs was that of war, violence and slavery. Hence, the repeated slogan by the antagonists that "Islam was spread by the sword". This is the naked truth that Muslims are usually running or shying away from.

# Also, till date, we still celebrate documents and scholars that preach nothing but hatred, violence and war. We can't eat our cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
^^and by "the caliphs" you also mean Ali bn Abi Talib. or what's different about him.

The four orthodox caliphs rodiyaLLaahu anhum spread Islam of justice, courage , taqwa and humility. This your claim was never made by even a disbeliever.

What a horrible soul it is your body harbours!

By the way, Saudi is not bullying Qatar to follow it's ways, it's only acting in line with Allah's commandment (see Surah hujurat) and the hadith of the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam:

Help your brother oppressor or oppressed.
A man stood up and said: I'll help him if he is oppressed but tell me about helping me if he is the oppressor.

The messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam said: grab him by his hand (i.e withhold him and prevent him from oppressing others).
[Sunan Daarimiyy, Ibn Asaakir. with a similar wording. Authenticated by Imam Albany in Irwaaul Ghaleel:2449,see Soheehul Jami 1501]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
please tell me which religion preaches hatred:

Of course a religion that is based upon hatred will only preach hatred.

To be a good believer in the shia religion you must hate and curse the beloved wives and best friends of our messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.
which greater hatred is there beside this?!

note: this is just one of the many hatred and violence of the shia religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Empiree:
Perhaps, tintingz may want to read this.

http://knowislam.com.ng/rebuttal-to-robert-spencers-the-truth-about-muhammad-the-founder-of-worlds-most-intolerant-religion-title/
We can't deny the fact that Islam was spread by sword, terror throughout the history and not only Islam, Christianity also. That's why these two religion are more practice everywhere due to colonialism.

Refuting or no refuting, Muslims scholars will find a way to sugar coat Islamic manuscripts, I've defended the barbaric, atrocity act of some hadiths and Muslims for years while deep down I know Islam was spread by sword, violent, i will never defend that again.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
tintingz:
We can't deny the fact that Islam was spread by sword, terror throughout the history and not only Islam, Christianity also. That's why these two religion are more practice everywhere due to colonialism.

Refuting or no refuting, Muslims scholars will find a way to sugar coat Islamic manuscripts, I've defended the barbaric act of some hadiths and Muslims for years while deep down I know Islam was spread by sword, violent, i will never defend that again.
It is not the rebuttal i am concerned about but what the Ustaz said (attachment)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Empiree:
It is not the rebuttal i am concerned about but what the Ustaz said (attachment)
What about it?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Riduane grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Really dont want to get in sectarian arguments back n forth. This is old and should be sealed already. No one is going to solve it. We leave affairs of companions of the messenger(SAW) to Allah. I am kinda disappointed that there is no difference from our brothers' attitudes before and during ramadan. It is arguments throughout the last 15 days. No spirit of Ramadan at all in you. I am talking about whether you called yourself Alhu-Sunnah or Alh-bayt, i dont see ramadan spirit. I wondered at some point if you people are fasting at all?.

This is not the way our predecessors practiced. I don't mean sahaba(RA). I meant our Shuyukh, Alfas, Maulana of the last century (in nigeria at least). In Ramadan, they put aside differences, they put aside most parts of hadith and only held on to Qur'an for daily tafsir. They even put aside this sheikh said and that sheikh said. Those who involved in "jalabi" amongst them also put it aside and did not attend to clients. They did all these out of respect for the Holy month of Ramadan. They had iklas. So i wonder why people today would even dare talk trash about them.

I can understand Shi'a attitude towards some companions. This is due to the fact that in their theology, they teach their students specific characters of sahaba but this is not the case with Sunni theology. We are taught to respect all sahaba and not even talk about their shortcomings. Anyways, regardless of whether some companions are evil or not, we have ahadith from the lips of the nabi to respect his sahaba and not make them targets of criticism. We should not keep exploiting their shortcomings in 21st century to cause rifts in this ummah. It is a shame.

The Prophet also said:

"Do not curse my Companions. If any of you were to spend the weight of Uhud in gold, it still would not reach the measure (mudd) of one of them nor even one-half of it."

The Prophet also said about the Ansar:

"The Ansar! None loves them except a believer, and none hates them except a hypocrite. Whoever loves them, Allah loves him; and whoever hates them, Allah hates him."

The Prophet also said:

"None of you should come to me with anything (negative) about any of my Companions for I do not want to go out to you except except with a clear heart."

It is narrated from `A'isha that the Prophet once asked his Companions: "What is the worst riba of all ribas?" They replied: "Allah and His Prophet know best." He said: "The worst riba of all ribas in Allah's sight is to treat as licit the honor of a Muslim person" (arba al-riba `ind Allah istihlal `ard imru'in muslimin), then he recited the verse: "And those who harm the believing men and the believing women for other than what they did, those have committed a grievous slander and a manifest sin."

The Prophet also said:

"Allah, Allah! Fear Him with regard to my Companions! Do not make them targets after me! Whoever loves them loves them with his love for me; and whoever hates them hates them with his hatred for me. Whoever bears enmity for them, bears enmity for me; and whoever bears enmity for me, bears enmity for Allah. Whoever bears enmity for Allah is about to perish."

Anas said that the Messenger of Allah said:

"The likeness of my Companions (among people) is like salt in the food. Food is not good without it."

The Prophet also said in the hadith from Jabir:

"Allah chose my Companions over everything else in existence except for the Prophets and the Messengers. He chose four of them for me; Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Uthman and 'Ali. He made them my best Companions, and all of my Companions are good."

The Prophet also said:

"Guard me in my Companions and my relations by marriage. Anyone who guards me in them will be guarded by Allah in this world and the Next. Anyone who does not guard me in them will be abandoned by Allah. Anyone abandoned by Allah is about to perish."

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Riduane: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
Riduane grin grin grin

He wants to eat where he did not sow angry grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Riduane:

He wants to eat where he did not sow angry grin
grin See the guy's face! Ole!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Empiree:
Really dont want to get in sectarian arguments back n forth. This is old and should be sealed already. No one is going to solve it.

# But the moment you start quoting some of these ahadith clearly showed you are preaching sectarianism already. Someone like me will continue challenge and ask questions on those documents labeled in the name of the Prophet.

# Please do not put your Aql under lock and key.

Empiree:

The Prophet also said:

"Do not curse my Companions. If any of you were to spend the weight of Uhud in gold, it still would not reach the measure (mudd) of one of them nor even one-half of it."

# First, who were the primary recipients of this hadith, after all whoever comes after Nabi are (were) secondary recipients?

Nabi is addressing "his companions" yet warning them about "his companions"! It is obvious he does not meant every tom, dick and harry companions. Even the salafist have weirdly redefined the word " companions" excluding the Munafiqun and the innovators (even if Nabi included them amongst his Sahabah). Another possibility is that the word "my companions" might have been tampered with.

# Second, it is clear on record that this Sahabah CURSED, waged war and killed themselves.

Does that rule above not bound on them despite been the first recipient?

Empiree:

The Prophet also said about the Ansar:

"The Ansar! None loves them except a believer, and none hates them except a hypocrite. Whoever loves them, Allah loves him; and whoever hates them, Allah hates him."

# Unfortunately, Quran exposed this hadith to be false. Surah Tawbah: 101 exposed the fact that there are lots of Munafiqun (hypocrites) among the Ansar (the people of Madina). In fact there hypocrisy was so hidden and perfected that the blessed Nabi knew them not (at least at the time the ayah was revealed).

# Again, for any truth to be in this hadith, it has to be that Nabi never meant "all the Ansar".

Empiree:

The Prophet also said:

"None of you should come to me with anything (negative) about any of my Companions for I do not want to go out to you except except with a clear heart."

# Again, if Nabi was truly addressing the companions themselves with this words, does this clear rule exclude them and only meant for the later generations after Nabi?

These companions did not only had terrible thoughts about themselves, but again, cursed, wage wars and murdered themselves.

Empiree:

The Prophet also said:

"Allah, Allah! Fear Him with regard to my Companions! Do not make them targets after me! Whoever loves them loves them with his love for me; and whoever hates them hates them with his hatred for me. Whoever bears enmity for them, bears enmity for me; and whoever bears enmity for me, bears enmity for Allah. Whoever bears enmity for Allah is about to perish."

The Prophet also said in the hadith from Jabir:

"Allah chose my Companions over everything else in existence except for the Prophets and the Messengers. He chose four of them for me; Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Uthman and 'Ali. He made them my best Companions, and all of my Companions are good."

# If indeed "all (of my) companions are good", then we challenge:

1. Hadith Mutawattir (widely reported saying of Nabi) where he declared some of my companions will turn apostate, and innovators after him and will be rejected on the day of Qiyamat {Bukhari and Muslim, among others}

2. Hadith of the 14 Munafiqun from amongst the Sahabah who planned to assassinate the Nabi. And Nabi CURSED them, and said they will never smell Jannah.

I can go on and on but wouldn't want to over beat this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't think you get it. Regardless of what haidith says, it is the same with us muslims today, there are munafi, fasiq, killers amongst muslims. But we have rights towards one another to fulfill.

Say for instance a Muslim dies and he's a known munafiq, he has the to be respected and not speak ill of. He has the right to proper Islamic janaza and his shortcomings are overlooked and left to Allah.

For as long as you recognize those sahaba that you dislike to be muslims, these rights are binding on you. This is really my point. They have the right not to be cursed. Their faults are to be overlooked and left to Allah.

As for those you said tried to assassinate nabi (saw), perhaps you need to tell us if they did what they did before embracing Islam or after?. Just like Abu sufyan, he was hardcore anti-nabi and made several attempts on his life before becoming Muslim. I want to believe this is the type of incident you referring to?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Empiree:
I don't think you get it. Regardless of what haidith says, it is the same with us muslims today, there are munafi, fasiq, killers amongst muslims. But we have rights towards one another to fulfill.

Say for instance a Muslim dies and he's a known munafiq, he has the to be respected and not speak ill of. He has the right to proper Islamic janaza and his shortcomings are overlooked and left to Allah.

For as long as you recognize those sahaba that you dislike to be muslims, these rights are binding on you. This is really my point. They have the right not to be cursed. Their faults are to be overlooked and left to Allah.

As for those you said tried to assassinate nabi (saw), perhaps you need to tell us if they did what they did before embracing Islam or after?. Just like Abu sufyan, he was hardcore anti-nabi and made several attempts on his life before becoming Muslim. I want to believe this is the type of incident you referring to?

# Why do you chose to run away from every point I raised in line with your submission vis-à-vis hadith? You don't discuss by keep on shifting the goal post.

# For the record, if all the Sahabah enters Jannah, its none of my business and can never be. And that is not what I am after per se. You guys make meat of one sets of hadith, and make fish of the others in the same context. You do more harm than good.

# Nabi said Munafiqun and innovators are (were) among his Sahabah, you guys said No all of them are (were) righteous. Nabi said, some of them will be chased away from entering Jannah, you guys said No all of them are Jannah bound. Nabi said some of his Sahabah will apostasized after his demise, you guys said No that all of them died upon truth. While all these records are intact in your books, you continue reading and preaching the "seem good part" of the story and whoever expose the other part is bullied and call all sort of names.

# You are obviously terrified that some Sahabah wanted to assassinate Nabi; and by all means you want to give excuse for them when Nabi, according to the hadith on their reports, had cursed them and said they will never smell even the fragrance of Jannah. What else do you want?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
you see, you dont seem to get it still. Just becus we say "radiyaAllahu anihu" after the mention of any or all sahaba doesnt mean they are granted janna without questioning. We know in famous literature that some people apostisized after nabi. That's well known. We make no excuses for those. Sahaba are too numerous to try to separate them who is who excpet for the famous ones.

Once again, when we say "rodiyaAllahu anihu" after mention of sahaba is the same as asking Allah's mercy on fellow muslim friends, family members who have passed even though we have rift with them
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
La hawla wala kuwata ila bilah

We should thank God for good health. This is so uncomfortable

http://naijagists.com/photos-28-pounds-stool-removed-colon-constipated-man-didnt-poop-20-years/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2017
The Iranian-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen have banned the “tarawih” prayers in Sana’a, Gulf News has reported. The prayers are traditionally read in mosques after the usual night prayer during the month of Ramadan.

The Houthis have also notified Imams to cancel any religious sermons or lectures inside mosques, and forced them to sign a pledge to commit to the ban. It has, apparently, been introduced in a bid to prevent the population praying against the Houthi group and their rule in the Yemeni capital. Tarawih prayers, it is claimed, will only be allowed in Sana’a if supplications are made in favour of the rebels and their allies.

Hundreds of religious preachers have fled Sana’a since the Houthis took control of Sana’a. Others have been arrested and, it is alleged, tortured.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170530-houthis-ban-tarawih-prayers-in-sanaa/#.WS3DCua8VRI.facebook

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
> : (
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mofpearl:
Leading Bahraini lawyer Issa Faraj Arhma al-Burashid has filed a case against the government of Bahrain at the High Administrative Court of the Kingdom of Bahrain, seeking the court's intervention to lift the blockade imposed by his country on Qatar.

Local Arabic daily Al Arab reported that the international lawyer pointed out that the whole Bahraini society was taken by surprise on the dawn of June 5 when the Bahraini Cabinet issued a decision to sever all diplomatic relations with Qatar. Besides, instructions were given to all the related Bahraini government ministries, offices and departments to take the necessary measures to implement this decision.
Accordingly, the Ministry of Interior in Bahrain issued another decision based on the first one on June 6 instructing the department concerned to ban Bahraini citizens from travelling, staying or passing through Qatar. It also banned Qataris from travelling to and staying in Bahrain and gave them an ultimatum of 14 days to leave the country.

The Bahraini lawyer argued in his case that such procedures and decisions violate the articles of the Bahraini Constitution which clearly indicates the country works towards maintaining the economic unity among Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) States and the member countries of the Arab League. The lawyer also mentioned all the related articles of the Constitution that prohibit imposing a ban on Qatar.

Besides, he argued that Qatar is a member of various international organisations and to accuse it of sponsoring terrorism should be based on a decision from the UN Security Council, which has never taken place. Further, the ban violates the stipulations of the international law and breaks families and separates close relations of the common families in the two countries, and reflects negatively on their joint interests.
It also involves imposing restrictions on the free movement of Bahraini citizens and harm their various interests. Eventually, the lawyer demanded the revoking of the decision as being unconstitutional.

http://www.gulf-times.com/story/553183/Bahraini-lawyer-moves-court-to-have-Qatar-ban-revo

Bahraini government takes her order and action sole from her Master, Saudi Arabia government. So whatever Bahrain did is inline with the dictate of what Saudi want her to do.

Bahrain is not an independent state that can think, breathe and make decision of her own without Saudi approval.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: tintingz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.