Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249700 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2017
Demmzy15:
OK!!!!

Next?!!! angry angry angry
Lol.... Lazy man, na fasting dey affect you like this. grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2017
tintingz:
Lol.... Lazy man, na fasting dey affect you like this. grin grin
Yes na, i woke up late for sari grin grin

But on a normals, I no go even answer you se undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2017
Demmzy15:
Yes na, i woke up late for sari grin grin

But on a normals, I no go even answer you se undecided
Lol, OK... E Pele sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 5:34am On Jun 01, 2017
BismiLLaahir Rahmanir Raheem.

This filthy twelver rafidi will stop at nothing to propagate his falsehood.

Unfortunately for him, he just shot himself in the foot (as every deviant like him always does).

He uses the word sahabah and munafiq interchangeably but when later confronted will say there are good sahabah and bad sahabah.
This is a very horrible and misguiding use of terms. Sahabah means anyone who met the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam as a believer and died upon that. This basic ruling on anyone who believed during the time of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam is that he is a rightly guided believer and a sahabah.

Allah praised the sahabah in many parts of the Quran and described their qualities.

However, there are some disbelievers who claimed to believe but we're indeed nothing but disbeliever and they knew it. These people are called munafiq.
Allah described them in the Quran and mentioned some of their qualities, however it is very wrong to call a person a munafiq without concrete proof.

It is a very horrible accusation to call a believer munafiq without clear proofs and evidence. Not to talk of the best generation of this ummah. The basic ruling regarding the people who claimed to be believers during the time of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam is that they are believers, anyone who wants to say otherwise will have to provide evidence for it.

But, in the shia religion, the opposite is the case, to them, it is not right to praise any believer or companion, all of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum to the shia are basically munafiq except a few (less than 10). This is great misguidance.

The implication of this erroneous belief is that the Quran cannot be reported by tawaatur because the companions were all disbelievers except for ten or so among them. So it means that the Quran is not authentic and reliable.

Once they nullify the Quran, it the sunnah will be just a walkover for them. AlhamduliLlah who has preserved His Deen.

This last point is the major goal of the shia religion, they want to distort the religion of Prophet Muhammad alyhissolaat wassalaam by claiming that the transmitters were all infidels, and after that there would be nothing else except whims and desires, and to follow fabrications of shia sheikhs that have no chain.

But to get to this ugly goal, they hide under the guise of honouring and loving the prophets household and descendants his as the Sufi hide under the guise of asceticism.
This is nothing but a mere deception and shenanigan. As believers we should honour them but not go extreme in this love and honour as the Christians did with Eesa.
This is exactly what the shia, preach, write and practice!!! Only Allah we seek refuge with.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Newnas:

BismiLLaahir Rahmanir Raheem.

Sahabah means anyone who met the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam as a believer and died upon that. This basic ruling on anyone who believed during the time of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam is that he is a rightly guided believer and a sahabah.

# In summary, the efforts of your definition is to affirm that whoever during the time of the Prophet that did not die upon his beliefs (of truth), is not a "Sahabah".

# With one stoke, Nabi himself destroyed your self-invented definition of Sahabah in this Mutawattir (widely reported) hadith:

1. Imām al-Bukhārī in his Ṣaḥīḥ (Beirut: Dār Ibn Kathīr; 3rd edition, 1407 H) [annotator: Dr. Muṣṭafā Dīb al-Baghā], vol. 5, p. 2407, # 6214:

"Aḥmad b. Ṣāliḥ – Ibn Wahb – Yūnus – Ibn Shihāb – Ibn
al-Musayyab, who used to narrate from the Ṣaḥābah of
the Prophet, peace be upon him, that the Prophet, peace be
upon him, said:

Some men from my Ṣaḥābah will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it. So, I will say, “O my Lord, my Ṣaḥābah!” It will be said, “ You have no knowledge of what they INNOVATED after you: they turned APOSTATES
.”

2. Imām Muslim also records in his Ṣaḥīḥ, (Beirut: Dār Iḥyā
al-Turāth al-‘Arabī) [annotator: Muḥammad Fuād ‘Abd al-
Bāqī], vol. 4, p. 1800, # 2304 (40):

"Muḥammad b. Ḥātim – ‘Affān b. Muslim al-Ṣaffār –
Wuhayb – ‘Abd al-‘Azīz b. Ṣuhayb – Anas b. Mālik:

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Some persons
from among those who kept me company will meet me at
the Lake-Fount. I will see them, and they will be presented
to me. Then, they will be forced away from me. I will say:
O my Lord, my Ṣaḥābah! My Ṣaḥābah’. It will be said
to me: ‘You do not know what they INNOVATED
after you
.’”

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/81

This hadiths are a death-blow to your fantasical definition. It is not necessary that all Sahabah must die upon the truth.

Newnas:

Allah praised the sahabah in many parts of the Quran and described their qualities.
However, there are some disbelievers who claimed to believe but we're indeed nothing but disbeliever and they knew it. These people are called munafiq.
Allah described them in the Quran and mentioned some of their qualities, however it is very wrong to call a person a munafiq without concrete proof.

# While you are very correct in the above submission, you yet again adamantly denying that those Munafiqun were amongst the Sahabah.

# Islam judge people apparently first. Whoever regardless of his intention, says the shahadatain, automatically becomes a "Muslim". And if such a person lives at the time of Nabi and have the opportunity of seeing Nabi, he becomes a Sahabah automatically. The only condition that can make you cease from being a Muslim is outward renunciation of the shahadatain.

# Nabi despite knowing the Munafiqun, yet he continue to respect them as "Muslim" [except those 12-14 (later on) that intend to assassinate him]. Even he prayed for their main leader when he died.

# Yet again, this hadith below expose your fantasy and clearly affirmed that Munafiqun were counted among the Sahabah:

Imam Muslim documents in his sahih

Chapter: Characteristics of The Hypocrites And Rulings Concerning Them

HADITH ONE

Qais reported:

I said to 'Ammar: What is your opinion about that which you have done in case (of your siding with Hadrat 'Ali)? Is it your personal opinion or something you got from Allah's Messenger (s )? 'Ammar said: We have got nothing from Allah's Messenger (s) which people at large did not get, but Hudhaifa told me that Allah's Apostle (s) had especially told him amongst his Companion, that there would be twelve hypocrites out of whom eight would not get into Paradise, until a camel would be able to pass through the needle hole. The ulcer would be itself sufficient (to kill) eight. So far as four are concerned, I do not remember what Shu'ba said about them.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 a
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 12
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6688

HADITH TWO

Abu Tufail reported that there was a dispute between Hudhaifa and one from the people of Aqaba as it happens amongst people. He said: I adjure you by Allah to tell me as to how many people from Aqaba were. The people said to him (Hudhaifa) to inform him as he had asked. We have been informed that they were fourteen and If you are to be counted amongst them, then they would be fifteen and I state by Allah that twelve amongst them were the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger (s) in this world. The rest of the three put forward this excuse: We did not hear the announcement of Allah's Messenger (s) and we were not aware of the intention of the people as he (the Holy Prophet) had been in the hot atmosphere. He (the Holy Prophet) then said: The water is small in quantity (at the next station). So nobody should go ahead of me, but he found people who had gone ahead of him and he cursed them on that day.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 c
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 14
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6690
https://sunnah.com/muslim/51
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Newnas:

But, in the shia religion, the opposite is the case, to them, it is not right to praise any believer or companion, all of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum to the shia are basically munafiq except a few (less than 10). This is great misguidance.

# Dear objective readers, you can only judge a liar by verifying his claim. In fact that is the order of the Quran in surah al-Hujurat that when a wicked person brings a news to you, verify it lest you accuse wrongfully.

# Please read this wicked guy's claim once again and here's from shia books which you can also read online:

1. As Shī’ah, we believe that the Ṣaḥābah became divided
into two separate camp soon after the death of the
Messenger of Allāh (peace be upon him and his family):
the camp of those who remained steadfast upon the Path
of Allāh and the camp of those who became innovators.
Shaykh al-Kulaynī (may Allāh be pleased with him)
records this ṣaḥīḥ ḥadīth about this fact, in al-Kāfī, vol. 7,
pp. 49-52, # 6:

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/

"Abū ‘Alī al-Ash’arī – Muḥammad b. ‘Abd al-Jabbār and
Muḥammad b. Ismā’īl – al-Faḍl b. Shadhān – Ṣafwān b.
Yaḥyā – ‘Abd al-Raḥman b. al-Ḥajjāj:

Abū al-Ḥasan Mūsā (al-Kāẓim), peace be upon him, sent to
me the will of Amīr al-Mūminīn (‘Alī b. Abī Ṭālib), peace be
upon him, and this is its text:

In the Name of Allāh, the Most Beneficent, the Most
Merciful... I command you, O Ḥasan, and the entirety of
my family and all my descendants, and whosoever my
document reaches, to fear Allāh your Lord, and do not die
except as Muslims. And hold fast to the Rope of Allāh, all
of you together, and do not be divided … I remind you of
Allāh, I remind you of Allah, concerning the descendants
of your Prophet. They must not be oppressed while you
are present and you are capable of defending them. I
remind you of Allāh, I remind you of Allāh concerning the
Ṣaḥābah of your Prophet, those who have not invented
any innovation, and who have not helped any innovator
for verily the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him and
his family, gave commands concerning them and cursed
the innovators among them and among others too, and
also cursed the helpers of the innovators
."

About this ḥadīth, Shaykh Hādī al-Najafī in his Mawsū’at
Aḥādīth Ahl al-Bayt, vol. 11, p. 19, # 13406 states:

The report has a ṣaḥīḥ chain.

2. It is recorded in al-Khiṣāl with the ṣaḥīḥ chain that Abū
‘Abd Allāh (Imām al-Ṣādiq), peace be upon him, said:

"The Ṣaḥābah of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family, were twelve thousand. Eight thousand were
from al-Madīnah and two thousand were from Makkah,
and (another) two thousand were from the al-Ṭulaqā
(i.e.
those who accepted Islām on the Day of the Conquest of
Makkah). There were no Qadariyyah, or Murjiah, or
Ḥarūriyyah, or Mu’tazilah or heretics among them. They
used to weep day and night, and used to say: “(O Allah!)
Take away our souls before we eat barley bread
.”

These were some of the Ṣaḥābah from two cities only –
Makkah and al-Madīnah. They were friends of Allāh, and
they were poor ascetics who did not even want to eat
barley bread before their death! They were always
weeping in fear of Allāh. None of them was a heretic or
innovator, and their fear of Allāh was immense and
intense. They were twelve thousand in number. They were
righteous Ṣaḥābah. May the peace and blessings of Allāh
be upon them all. People like Salmān al-Fārisī, may Allāh
be pleased with him, and others who were not from
Makkah and al-Madīnah were clearly not part of these
twelve thousand. If we join the other friends of Allāh
among the Ṣaḥābah to these twelve thousand, no doubt,
we will have a much larger figure.

Yet this wicked liar want us to believe that shia don't recognise or praise Sahabah except 10?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
^^^
I really want to see your ignorant pig-head wrestling with Nabi that Munafiqun vis-à-vis Innovators were not amongst his Sahabah.

The rest of your fantasical submission are of no probative value.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Salam everyone, tingtingz, Empiree, Rilwayne001, lanrexlan, kazlaw2000 and other reasonable NL members.

Why Baby cries at birth
The hadith about why babies cry at birth is of two types: the Sunni version, and the Shi'a version.

This is the Sunni version:

Narrated Sa`id bin Al-Musaiyab:

Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Messenger (s) saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36)
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/102

And, also:

Narrated Sa`id bin Al-Musaiyab:

Abu Huraira said, "The Prophet (s) said, 'No child is born but that, Satan touches it when it is born whereupon it starts crying loudly because of being touched by Satan, except Mary and her son." Abu Huraira then said, "Recite, if you wish: "And I seek Refuge with You (Allah) for her and her offspring from Satan, the outcast." (3.36)
https://sunnah.com/urn/42260

The Shi'a version is discussed here:
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235028184-why-babies-cry-according-to-al-kafi/

# Nearly similar, instead of Satan, it is said to be angel that scold or scream at babies to make them cry.

Objections
# Personally I never believed an inch in these bogus ahadith for the following:

1. Have anybody ever think of the implication of the hadith? That even all the prophets and messengers of Allah (Nabi Muhammad inclusive) were touched by shaitan except Eesa and his mum?

And we can infer further those ahadith that says shaitan used to disturb Nabi, or magic (one of Shaitan's handiworks) once affected Nabi for six months to the extent that he doesn't know what he was doing e.g hallucinating that he had sex while he did not....

2. Though science is not yet conclude but they have a lot of reasonable submissions on this issue. One of it is that foetus breathe via umbilical cord, and the moment birth took place and the cord is cut off, there is a need for the lung to be activated. The lung all these while is dormant and filled with fluid (not air).

It requires a great effort to trigger the lung working. This is where first cry is useful.

3. There are babies that doesn't cry at all at birth.

In Nigeria, Yoruba especially, once a baby refused to cry at birth, we inflict a mild pain to the baby by hitting or tapping the leg or back until she/he cries. One can easily verify this from our mothers, grandmothers and especially midwives. I have seen such case myself.

At that moment does the satan or angel forget to touch or scream at those babies ni?

# I need reasonable, again reasonable, explanations from those who believe on such bogus ahadith.

Wa Salam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
^^^^E don start with chest beating grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
It was narrated that Abu Abdullah said: No infant is born but a certain Satan is in his presence. If Allah knew that he would be of our Shiia, He protects him from that Satan, if he wouldn't be of our Shiia, Satan sticks his finger in his anus, thus becomes a catamite, If it was [ the infant ] a female, he sticks his finger in her vagina, thus becomes a LovePeddler. Allah then afterwards clear what He desire or affirm, for with Him is the book of Knowledge." [Tafseer al-Ayyashi, p. 218 , Bihaar al-Anwaar, vol.2 p. 1319 ,Tafseer al-Burhaan, vol. 2, p. 300 ]

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
It was narrated that Abu Abdullah said: No infant is born but a certain Satan is in his presence. If Allah knew that he would be of our Shiia, He protects him from that Satan, if he wouldn't be of our Shiia, Satan sticks his finger in his anus, thus becomes a catamite, If it was [ the infant ] a female, he sticks his finger in her vagina, thus becomes a LovePeddler. Allah then afterwards clear what He desire or affirm, for with Him is the book of Knowledge." [Tafseer al-Ayyashi, p. 218 , Bihaar al-Anwaar, vol.2 p. 1319 ,Tafseer al-Burhaan, vol. 2, p. 300 ]

# Apart from the fact that the so called references you formulated or copy-pasted never add up, the so-called hadith is nonsense which lack any sensibility. It belongs to the dust bin.

# And if you have eyes at all, both links for Sunni and Shia hadith on why babies cry at birth are revealed up there. I have stated my personal believe on those, what is yours in a rational way rather than deviating from the challenge before you (and people like you)?

Boy, grow up please. Stop seeing the "world" against you. This is not shia-sunni fight where you fight dirty by all means.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 4:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:

JazaakaLLaahu khayraa my brother. Shia sheikhs are very shameless fabricators.

@AlBaqir, it's not a matter of what you believe, it's a matter of what your shia sheikhs fabricated. When you opened the discussion, you based it on Sunni hadith vs shia hadith fabrications. We all know you are a liar, in fact lying is a major sign of taqwa in your misguided and misguiding religion.

As for the hadith in bukharee, there are verses of the Quran that prove that Shaitan disturbs even the prophets Alyhimussalam in worldly matters but Allah protects them against being attacked in matters of religion, hereafter and prophethood.

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 15:

And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, - one of his party (his religion - from the Children of Israel), and the other of his foes. The man of his (own) party asked him for help against his foe, so Musa (Moses) struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: "This is of Shaitan's (Satan) doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy."
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Sad, Verse 41:

And remember Our slave Ayub (Job), when he invoked his Lord (saying): "Verily! Shaitan (Satan) has touched me with distress (by losing my health) and torment (by losing my wealth)!
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

So, the magic that struck Prophet Muhammad alyhissolaat wassalaam only affected his body not the message of prophethood. Being harmed by evil people is a test for the believers.

Even Shaitan had a portion in the prophet's heart, that portion was removed in the night of israa and miraaj as reported by Anas bn Malik and compiled by Imam Muslim in his soheeh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:

As for the hadith in bukharee, there are verses of the Quran that prove that Shaitan disturbs even the prophets Alyhimussalam in worldly matters but Allah protects them against being attacked in matters of religion, hereafter and prophethood.

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 15:

And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, - one of his party (his religion - from the Children of Israel), and the other of his foes. The man of his (own) party asked him for help against his foe, so Musa (Moses) struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: "This is of Shaitan's (Satan) doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy."
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Sad, Verse 41:

And remember Our slave Ayub (Job), when he invoked his Lord (saying): "Verily! Shaitan (Satan) has touched me with distress (by losing my health) and torment (by losing my wealth)!
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

So, the magic that struck Prophet Muhammad alyhissolaat wassalaam only affected his body not the message of prophethood. Being harmed by evil people is a test for the believers.

Even Shaitan had a portion in the prophet's heart, that portion was removed in the night of israa and miraaj as reported by Anas bn Malik and compiled by Imam Muslim in his soheeh.

# Obviously I don't know why you guys are shying away from the main subject. And again its about "Why babies cry at birth".

# I have highlighted lots of challenges which none of you dare to respond to. Rather its the usual old tactics of derailing. Its not a must to comment if you don't have any reasonable thing to say on the subject.

# However, the issue of magic working on Nabi as your ahadith documentation lied, the issue of Nabi Ayyub being touched by shaitan and Nabi Musa and more have already been discussed exclusively on another thread. Don't be shy to learn from it and you will read how your fellas were schooled:
www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn/8#48951176

# Let me give you a glimpse:

In sura al-Hijr when shaitan vow to mislead son of Adam and make their life miserable, he made exception saying, "except the devoted one who are near to You". And Allah replied him, Indeed my servants you can not have authority over them..."

# That is the foundation and default. The case of Ayyub was an exception as explained by your Tafsir.

This is a Sunni Tafsir of Surah Sad: 41:

1. (And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman) mention to the disbelievers of Mecca the event of Our bondman (Job, when he cried) when he prayed (unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me) I am afflicted because You set Satan on me (with distress) toil and tiredness (and torment) trial and sickness.

http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=38&tAyahNo=41&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

2. Ibn Kathir in his Qisas al-Anbiya under the section of Nabi Ayub writes:

"...Iblis thus said to Allah, “If You deprive him of his wealth You will find that he will no longer mention Your name and his praying will stop.”

Allah told Iblis that Ayoub (A) was one of His most sincere devotees whose worship stemmed from his heart and had nothing to do with material gifts or favors granted to him. To prove His devotee’s depth of sincerity and patience, Allah allowed Iblis to do whatever he wished with Ayoub (A)’s wealth....

Allah granted Iblis his third request but placed a condition:

I give you authority over his body but not over his soul, intellect, or heart, for in these places reside the knowledge of Me and My religion...."

http://www.iqrasense.com/islamic-history/lessons-learned-from-the-story-of-prophet-ayoub-job-a.html

NB: Observe how Allah protected Nabi Ayub: shaitan never had access to his intellect...yet your wicked hadith says black magic affected the intellect of Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa ahli to the extent that he knew not what he was doing. According to the tradition in Musnad of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, this "hallucinations of the brain" persisted for days (another hadith says six months). We wonder how he was guiding people when his senses was overpowered by shaitan and his troops..

# You shamelessly believe Nabi could be manipulated and disturbed by shaitan in his daily/worldly activities based on the documentation of your wicked hadiths yet this same Shaitan can never even stands the voice of Umar ibn al-Khattab let alone his person, again according to your wicked hadith. Sé orí eyin people yi pe sha?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2017
obviously you have made no point. But you just like to talk last.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:
obviously you have made no point. But you just like to talk last.

Obviously to dullard and arrogant like you who even try to correct the Prophet, I cannot make point. Remember whatever you and I discussed here is not end between the two of us, there are thousands viewing.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
1.Beat a Nigerian child 2.Console him with biscuits 3.Ask him ..who beat u?
..he will point at another person...
This was how bribery and corruption started in Nigeria..
grin grin grin grin
Empiree ngbó o?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by LAZAREY: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
@AlBaqir, mo gba fun yin. Your above explanation is so straight forward, concise and with the Quran, and the Sunni hadith, you had proved a point.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by LAZAREY: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
@Albaqir, mo gba fun yin. Your above explanation with the quotation from the Quran and the Sunni hadith, you had proved a point. Your argument is so logical and precise.
May Almighty Allah reward you.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:34am On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Is this ìmùlè or what? Honestly I can't rationalise it.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
First listened to this song some 20yrs ago on Ramadan program by Ali Agan in ilorin. Really cool. Still searching for the second one played along with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faxvxCH98M0

I thought the Arabs authored it. It was Malaysians
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Amoto94(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Stance of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Towards the Situation between Saudi Arabia and Qattar - From the Advice of Shaykh Sulayman Ar Ruhayli حفظه الله.

This is the Summary of advice of Sheikh Sulyman Ar Ruhaly to muslims regarding the political conflict between (Saudi Arabia, Egypt...etc) and Qattar.

He says our stance regrding :

1- Ruler of Qatar:
We leave this to our government.

2- Regarding People of Qattar:
They are our brothere and sisters and we do not accept that anyone say bad words about them or humiliate them (in social media)

3- Regarding the Hizbis and Deviated Sects in Qattar (Khawarij) then we are obliged to hate them and to reveal and warn against their evil.

https://tlgrm.me/muslims_qa
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Terrorist attack in Tehran, Iran

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40184641

# A six hours gun fight

DAESH has claimed responsibility of the attack.

It was planned to be a coordinated successive operations but all their efforts were timely averted. Security forces have been able to calm the situation.

A suicide bomber blew himself up as he was gunned downed. Four gunmen at the Iranian parliament were also killed. Handful were apprehended and being interrogated.

A security guard was also killed in the gun exchange while dozens were injured.

Read more:
http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06/07/524450/Iran-Parliament/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Surah Fatir, Verse 43:
اسْتِكْبَارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ فَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّهِ تَبْدِيلًا وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّهِ تَحْوِيلًا

(They took to flight because of their) arrogance in the land and their plotting of evil. But the evil plot encompasses only him who makes it. Then, can they expect anything (else), but the Sunnah (way of dealing) of the peoples of old? So no change will you find in Allah's Sunnah (way of dealing), and no turning off will you find in Allah's Sunnah (way of dealing).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Sponsors_of_Terrorism

State Sponsors of Terrorism " is a designation applied by the United States Department of State to countries which the Department alleges to have "repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism ." [1][2] Inclusion on the list imposes strict unilateral sanctions .
The countries currently on the list are
Iran , Sudan, Syria , and North Korea .
The list began on December 29, 1979, with
Libya , Iraq , South Yemen , and Syria . Cuba was added to the list on March 1, 1982, and
Iran on January 19, 1984. Later North Korea in 1988 and Sudan on August 12, 1993, were added. South Yemen was removed from the list in 1990, Iraq was removed twice in 1982 and 2004, Libya was removed in 2006, North Korea was removed in 2008 and added again in 2017, and Cuba was removed in 2015.

Please visit the link for further reading.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Newnas:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Sponsors_of_Terrorism

State Sponsors of Terrorism " is a designation applied by the United States Department of State to countries which the Department alleges to have "repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism ." [1][2] Inclusion on the list imposes strict unilateral sanctions .
The countries currently on the list are
Iran , Sudan, Syria , and North Korea .
The list began on December 29, 1979, with
Libya , Iraq , South Yemen , and Syria . Cuba was added to the list on March 1, 1982, and
Iran on January 19, 1984. Later North Korea in 1988 and Sudan on August 12, 1993, were added. South Yemen was removed from the list in 1990, Iraq was removed twice in 1982 and 2004, Libya was removed in 2006, North Korea was removed in 2008 and added again in 2017, and Cuba was removed in 2015.

Please visit the link for further reading.

# Do you post this out of frustration or ignorance or both?

# I do not wish to discuss Iran with you because Saudi New Imam, Donald Ibn Trump has passed fatwa that Iran is the main sponsor of terrorism. Imam Trump declared this after being offered $110billion contract (that is gonna be increase to $300 billion) by the Saudi whom just last year during his presidential campaign declared Saudi the main sponsor of global terrorism.

# It is very interesting why your wikipedia (of all sources, or any other source for that matter) documents Iran as one of state-sponsor of "terrorism" based on the fact that she's helping Hizbullah, an organisation that, there is no international consensus on it as a terrorist organisation; and Sunni Hamas (or the oppressed Houthi), both world known resistance movement fighting off the oppression of Saudi-half brother, Zionist Israel. Indeed, your post is out of frustration. Pèlé grin

# The world known deadliest terrorist, Osama Ibn Laden was Saudi Nationals.

# 15 terrorists out of 19 terrorists that stage-managed the deadliest terror attack, 9/11 were Saudi nationals.

# 99% of terrorist attack are Salafi-Wahabi-Saudi related.

# All the UK and US mosques that linked these dogs were Saudi sponsored mosques.

# This The Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash
machine for terrorists

Saudi Arabia is the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups such as the Afghan Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba – but the Saudi government is reluctant to stem the flow of money, according to Hillary Clinton.

"More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups," says a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state. Her memo urged US diplomats to redouble their efforts to stop Gulf money reaching extremists in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide," she said.

# US embassy cables: Hillary Clinton says Saudi Arabia 'a critical source of terrorist funding'
https://www.theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/242073

# And you can see the Arab union show of shame when Saudi is accusing Qatar the biggest state-sponsor of terrorism. Pot calling kettle, black.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
# Unfortunately for you, you are too bigoted to know the difference between being an citizen of a country and being sponsored by the country.

According to the rubbish you posted above Nigeria is a terrorist country because Boko Haram are it's citizens.

Sorry sir, you don't make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
U.K. TERRORISM REPORT ON SAUDI ARABIA MAY BE KEPT SECRET
www.newsweek.com/uk-report-terror-saudi-arabia-public-finding-618508

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Newnas:
# Unfortunately for you, you are too bigoted to know the difference between being an citizen of a country and being sponsored by the country.

According to the rubbish you posted above Nigeria is a terrorist country because Boko Haram are it's citizens.

Sorry sir, you don't make sense.

If you have eyes, you will read:

# 99% of terrorist attack are Salafi-Wahabi-Saudi related.

Funniest part is how Iran could be on that wonderful list but Saudi is free from the list. Even you too see how funny it is grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/state-department-report-terrorism/index.html

The report also said that Iran was continuing to provide arms and cash to terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Iraqi Shia terrorist groups, including Kata'ib Hizballah (KH). Both groups are designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations in the report.

Sorry, you forgot to copy/paste this when you were copying

In 1979, the seizure of the Grand Mosque in Mecca by Islamist terrorists (the holiest site in Islam) during the annual hajj pilgrimage coincided with the Islamic Revolution in Iran. In fact, it was within a month of one another.

And this

Keep in mind too that Osama and Al Qaeda didn't just declare war on the West - they declared war on the Saudi government as well for hosting US troops in Saudi territory during and after the Gulf War of 1991. Saudi territory, which includes Mecca and Medina the holiest sites in Islam, is considered holy land to many Islamists and that was a sin too great to forgive.
Meanwhile, Iran's government has made it a policy to actively support terrorist groups in the region and around the world. It doesn't enforce the same strict Wahhabism on daily life as Saudi Arabia, but it still enforces religious law and theocratic rule and that doesn't look like it will be changing anytime soon.
And that's the distinction - one is a state policy, while the other is done by independent citizens.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/3dg6gl/why_do_people_keep_saying_that_iran_is_the_worlds/

Having Iran's Foreign Minister call for an end to terrorism is like having Bonnie and Clyde call for law and order

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9041/iran-terrorism-sponsor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Newnas(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

If you have eyes, you will read:

#[s] 99% of terrorist attack are Salafi-Wahabi-Saudi related.[/s]

Funniest part is how Iran could be on that wonderful list but Saudi is free from the list. Even you too see how funny it is grin

Terrorism the way of the shia,they were born by it, developed by it and even formed a state by it. It's only normal for them to be sustained by it.

The strength of the shia grows only during chaos. It weakens during peace.

History bears witness to this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.