Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250159 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Fundamentalist: 10:22am On May 11, 2018
Empiree:
but abdelkabir is undercover khawarij and jabata manhaj. But he pretends he is not sad

Is there prove for this claims
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:31am On May 11, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Is there prove for this claims
ask him
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Alhamdulillah jabata second in command has abandoned his evil ideology and embrassed the path of the salaf smiley smiley

just finished listened to his latest audio lecture

cc

saeedbinali repent before you die a khawarij undecided undecided undecided
grin grin Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2018
AbdelKabir:

I know I'm a nightmare to you in this forum that's why you can't seem to help but to mention my moniker anytime you are psined thinking that harms me....common man, that's just silly and stupid.
He's still pained by that Najd thread that he and his cohorts were crippled! grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2018
#Yemen|i army has captured #Mawzaah town in #Taiz Province from the #Houthis. Most #Houthi fighters fled from the town without a fight. #Yemen|i army has also captured all nearby villages and hills.
https:///3QBtY9U9qC https:///BhhgYIhhVb

MMay Allaah grant them victory over Iranian backed khariji-rawafid Houthis

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2018
And as you can see the Yemeni army in this province are on slippers and sandals, so Iranian stooges like Empiree and AlBaqir shouldn't hail the Houthis. grin

WWelcome to Yemen, may Allaah rectify their affairs

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 11, 2018
Demmzy15:
He's still pained by that Najd thread that he and his cohorts were crippled! grin

You dey mind am? After he no get anything to talk, na to lie remain...may the curse of Allaah be upon the liars.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2018
AbdelKabir:

You dey mind am? After he no get anything to talk, na to lie remain...may the curse of Allaah be upon the liars.
Allaahuma Aameen
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Whats my lie?. Are these lies?

E.mpiree:
grin nope, it not not silly. it is not even this thread. i have been following your posts on the lady's thread where you have been having problem with salafi scholars lately and i have said it before. you now picked on dr. bilal philips. i'd wanted to comment but decided to ignore. you also picked your sheikh Assim and so on.

And of course you faulted your nigerians salafi scholars whom you used to praise, like Alaro, Eleha, Sharafdeen. now you said they have aqeeda problem. now u said the same about sheikh Assim. this shows you are deeply sectarian and you have problem sad cry undecided undecided

MODIFIED,

Actually it is not Mofp.earl's thread. It is your thread but she contributed. That was my mistake but does not refute the fact that you have problems with your salafi scholars.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 11, 2018
Empiree:
Whats my lie?. Are these lies?

MODIFIED,

Actually it is not Mofp.earl's thread. It is your thread but she contributed. That was my mistake but does not refute the fact that you have problems with your salafi scholars.

Your lie that, criticizing people's aqeedah(which is not tottally true as some got their manhaj criticised instead) leads to khaarijiyyah.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:50pm On May 11, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Your lie that, criticizing people's aqeedah(which is not tottally true as some got their manhaj criticised instead) leads to khaarijiyyah.
At the end of the day I didn't lie. You just confirmed that I was right.

My question is, why do you pre-occupied yourself with who's on the right manhaj and who's not?.

This is Islam

Shahada

Obligatory salat

Ramadan

Zakat

Haj

Anything else should never ever cause divisions within muslim Ummah. Your scholars based their manhaj on certain people are correct while other are wrong. This is the foundation for sectarianism.

To hold on to just section of muslims and disregard other misguided is ground for fanatism. Empiree had overcome that crap. Your buddy's hatred of Shia etc only based on sectarian differences. Same goes for some amongst them too. The moment sheikh Albani said it is not enough to call yourself Muslim in this day and age was recipe for disaster.

Muslim is Muslim even if he's jackass or manhaj, Adhab is crooked. And you are against Dr. Bilal bcus of his lenient approach to Ikhwan and for mentioning and crediting Syed Abul A'la Maududi, perhaps, bcuz he was from Pakistan/India subcontinent.

Do you have any idea how long I have been reading Syed Abul A'la Maududi's work?. Since primary school habibi along with sheikh Ahmad Deedat(ra) until my college yrs in ilorin. Never did I hear of Albani, sheikh bin Baz and co until a little over 10yr ago.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Fundamentalist: 8:49pm On May 11, 2018
Empiree:

My question is, why do you pre-occupied yourself with who's on the right manhaj and who's not?.

This is Islam

Shahada

Obligatory salat

Ramadan

Zakat

Haj

Anything else should never ever cause divisions within muslim Ummah. Your scholars based their manhaj on certain people are correct while other are wrong. This is the foundation for sectarianism.

To hold on to just section of muslims and disregard other misguided is ground for fanatism. Empiree had overcome that crap. Your buddy's hatred of Shia etc only based on sectarian differences. Same goes for some amongst them too. The moment sheikh Albani said it is not enough to call yourself Muslim in this day and age was recipe for disaster.

Muslim is Muslim even if he's jackass or manhaj, Adhab is crooked. And you are against Dr. Bilal bcus of his lenient approach to Ikhwan and for mentioning and crediting Syed Abul A'la Maududi, perhaps, bcuz he was from Pakistan/India subcontinent.

Do you have any idea how long I have been reading Syed Abul A'la Maududi's work?. Since primary school habibi along with sheikh Ahmad Deedat(ra) until my college yrs in ilorin. Never did I hear of Albani, sheikh bin Baz and co until a little over 10yr ago.

Since you brought this up, let's start from the shahada ?

Can you tell us the meaning of Muhammadu rasullulah ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
Fundamentalist:

[s]Since you brought this up, let's start from the shahada ?

Can you tell us the meaning of Muhammadu rasullulah ?[/s]
Save this for elementary school boy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Fundamentalist: 9:57pm On May 11, 2018
Empiree:
Save this for elementary school boy

You should take the bull by the horn

Even professors fail waec
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:13pm On May 11, 2018
Fundamentalist:

You should take the bull by the horn

Even professors fail waec
see this one trying to teach me something I learned at age 6. Go ahead and keep bothering people over peanuts. I have been here on nl long enough. I am sure you can not find in my practices anything that go against tawhid.

So why should I waste my time with you?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Fundamentalist: 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
Empiree:
see this one trying to teach me something I learned at age 6. Go ahead and keep bothering people over peanuts. I have been here on nl long enough. I am sure you can not find in my practices anything that go against tawhid

So why should I waste my time with you?

Your belief that Allah is everywhere and in everything , Is against tawheed Mr empiree wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:46am On May 12, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Your belief that Allah is everywhere and in everything , Is against tawheed Mr empi.ree wink
can you quote me and besides, those who believe this have their valid argument which you refused to understand.

Both sides have consequences if they are taken literally unless they are understood within the boundaries of Sharia.

So abeg you, quote me where I made such claim so I can look into the context?.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 6:24am On May 12, 2018
Empiree:

This is Islam

Shahada

Obligatory salat

Ramadan

Zakat

Haj

Talking with an ignoramus is a waste of time when that ignoramus thinks he knows. And by the way I didn't read that Wallaahi...
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Fundamentalist: 7:02am On May 12, 2018
Empiree:
can you quote me and besides, those who believe this have their valid argument which you refused to understand

Both sides have consequences if they are taken literally unless they are understood within the boundaries of Sharia.

So abeg you, quote me where I made such claim so I can look into the context?.

You mean people on the other side like you cool
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:31am On May 12, 2018
Fundamentalist:

You mean people on the other side like you cool
smh
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:31am On May 12, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Talking with an ignoramus is a waste of time when that ignoramus thinks he knows. And by the way I didn't read that Wallaahi...
since you didn't read my post that's evidence against you
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2018
Empiree:

This is Islam

Shahada

Obligatory salat

Ramadan

Zakat

Haj

No wonder you're like this, you don't think beyond politics. This is why Saudi Arabia despite the good they're still doing for the Ummah are giving you nightmares.

Alhamdulillah, you keep revealing yourself everyday
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:46am On May 12, 2018
Demmzy15:

No wonder you're like this, you don't think beyond politics. This is why Saudi Arabia despite the good they're still doing for the Ummah are giving you nightmares.

Alhamdulillah, you keep revealing yourself everyday
Lord have mercy. What's Saudi got to do with this for crying out loud?.

What kind of reasoning you people have?. Three of you that commented on this post made no sense at all.

Very simple post you don't comprehend.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:34pm On May 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:58pm On May 13, 2018
� ������� �

*Women and Education in Islam*
*Part 05 of 05*

Anas b. Malik (may Allah be well pleased with him) narrates: when people became separated from the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him), I saw ‘A’isha bint Abi Bakr and Umm Sulaym (may Allah be well pleased with them) were completely covered in attire. They would bring water-bags upon their back, offer it to the thirsty Muslims and then return. They would bring water-bags again and made the thirsty Muslims drink it. 

[Narrated by al-Bukhari in al-Sahih, 3:1055 §2724.]

Umm ‘Atiya (may Allah be well pleased with her) says: I participated in six battles with the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). I would pursue the Ghazis in their tracks, cook food for them and do dressing for the injured and make arrangements for treatment of the diseased. [Narrated by al-Bukhari in al-Sahih, 1:333 §937 & 2:595 §1569.]

This practice continued in the period of the rightly-guided Caliphs after the period of Prophethood. It is related in the books of sira that women were part of the parliament (majlis al-shura) during the period of ‘Umar b. al-Khattab (may Allah be well pleased with him). [Narrated by ‘Abd al-Razzaq in al-Musannaf, 6:180 §10420.] During the rule of ‘Uthman (may Allah be well pleased with him), women were designated as ambassadors to other countries.

[Related by al-Tabari in Tarikh al-Umam wa al-Muluk, 2:601.]

In a similar manner the history of Islam is replete with the mention of women who obtained distinguished positions in the fields of hadith sciences, the science of interpretation, jurisprudence, medical science, poetry and calligraphy. [Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, Women Rights in Islam.]

It is thus imperative, if a nation wishes to be successful and move towards a sustainable reality, the women of that society must be given every opportunity to attain knowledge and education which is not only her due but a right that has been ordained to her by Almighty Allah.

https:///c5qAt5
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2018
Trump Defies Global Outrage, To Open Jerusalem Embassy Today
https://www.channelstv.com/2018/05/14/trump-defies-global-outrage-to-open-jerusalem-embassy-today/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=ChannelsTv&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

Gaza protests: All the latest updates

BREAKING: Palestinian protesters in Gaza are trying to cross the
fence with Israel. At least twenty protesters have been injured by live
ammunition so far. Read all the latest in our liveblog.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2018
AlBaqir:
Israeli snipers kill 12 Palestinians and injure more than 500

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5725195/US-set-deeply-controversial-Jerusalem-embassy-move.html?ito=social-facebook

Now death toll has increase to 28.

# A big Shame to the Arab Union (who are known to be coward), and a bigger shame to the Muslim world.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2018
AlBaqir:

Now death toll has increase to 28.

# A big Shame to the Arab Union (who are known to be coward), and a bigger shame to the Muslim world.

Death toll = 37.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:08pm On May 14, 2018
Shame angry shame angryshame angry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2018
No one standing for the Palestinians, they only have Allah. Surely the day of the reckoning will come.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2018
Palestinian Fadi Abu Salah, who lost his legs in an Israeli airstrike in 2008, killed near #Gaza border while protesting against opening of US embassy in #Jerusalem.

#GreatReturnMarch
#Nakba70
#القدس_عاصمه_فلسطين_الابديه
#مسيره_العوده_الكبري
#النكبه70
#Filistin https:///uT9BS8n1AW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.