Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (267329 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:23pm On May 14, 2018
These are shuhadah OBVIOUSLY

Watching israelis on the news now overjoyous
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2018
AlBaqir:

Death toll = 37.
Death toll = 54
Injured = 2,500
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:
These are shuhadah OBVIOUSLY

Watching israelis on the news now overjoyous

Israeli days are numbered. Imagine, tennis rackets, stones, catapults are Palestinian weapons while the despotic murderous Israeli cowards are using full ammunition. Faith is simply bigger than weapons. I salute the Palestinian.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2018
Saudi Crown Prince is a partner of Israel, says Israel envoy to Egypt

The powerful Saudi Crown Prince has become an ally of Israel, the Israeli ambassador to Egypt has said, in the latest sign of warming relations between the two longtime enemies.
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/5/9/saudi-crown-prince-partner-of-israel-says-israel-envoy

# Alhamdulillah. No more munafiqi relationship.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2018
US opens embassy in Jerusalem: Which countries attended?

Here is a breakdown of the countries that attended the ceremony:

A: Albania, Angola, Austria
C: Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, the Democratic
Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic
D: Dominican Republic
E: El Salvador, Ethiopia
G: Georgia, Guatemala
H: Honduras, Hungary
K: Kenya
M: Myanmar
N: Nigeria
P: Panama, Peru, Philippines
R: Romania, Rwanda
S: Serbia, South Sudan
T: Thailand, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Macedonia
U: Ukraine
V: Vietnam
P: Paraguay
T: Tanzania
Z: Zambia
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/opens-embassy-jerusalem-countries-attended-180514141915625.html

# Nigeria actually caught my eyes and I was bemused.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:50pm On May 14, 2018
AlBaqir:

Israeli days are numbered.
They are muderfvkers... excuse me.

They actually forcing others to love them.

Don't think for a second most white people like them. Swear they don't. Last month took my car for service and this Jewish bearded man came in started talking about getting his car back before appointment time.

One of the employees who's white and mouthy started yelling at him that "don't bring Jewish superiority sh!t here. I don't give a flying fvck about you and your religion. Just because you are Jewish doesn't mean I have to serve you" bla bla bla. He just kept talking recklessly to the Jewish man. I don't blame him at all cuzz that's how they behave like they always wanna get their way.

You can see another proof in the video I sent you yesterday. See how the white guy stepped on Israeli flag and called it terrorist flag and would never serve it.

Also two night ago at a restaurant, a white lady came to sit by me and trying to be friend. She introduced herself and said she just wanted to get over stress and talk to someone. So I let her. She started talking about her Jewish boring family. She didn't mince words at all. Talked about her uncle, who suddenly turned devout Jewish and his life his so boring. That's why she left home and started drinking.

Said she visited Israel to see what people talking about how great it is. She said the place is "fvcking 3rd world country and can not live there". I can see rage on her face. She talked really bad about them trying to be superior. I simply kept quiet and listened more cuz what she was saying isn't new to me.

But the media portrayed as if most American white love Israel and they only show on TV few white pro Israel.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:51pm On May 14, 2018
AlBaqir:
US opens embassy in Jerusalem: Which countries attended?

Here is a breakdown of the countries that attended the ceremony:

A: Albania, Angola, Austria
C: Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, the Democratic
Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic
D: Dominican Republic
E: El Salvador, Ethiopia
G: Georgia, Guatemala
H: Honduras, Hungary
K: Kenya
M: Myanmar
N: Nigeria
P: Panama, Peru, Philippines
R: Romania, Rwanda
S: Serbia, South Sudan
T: Thailand, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Macedonia
U: Ukraine
V: Vietnam
P: Paraguay
T: Tanzania
Z: Zambia
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/opens-embassy-jerusalem-countries-attended-180514141915625.html

# Nigeria actually caught my eyes and I was bemused.
see that?. That's what Buhari went to sign. You think he(trump) cares about Christians. Shame on nija if this happens to be fact.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2018
Wonder why he is smiling?
Certainly he enjoys eternal freedom. Something he had not seen since he was born in #Gaza!
Murdered Pal protester Motasam Abu Lolly.
#Nakba70 #GreatMarchOfReturn
#JerusalemIstheCapitalofPalestine https:///q0OWICbq5E

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2018
AlBaqir:

Now death toll has increase to 28.

# A big Shame to the Arab Union (who are known to be coward), and a bigger shame to the Muslim world.
Israel bombed the hell out of the Iranians and their allies in Syria, what did they say? Nothing, just swallowed it up like a coward and bully that they're. It pains me that your ilks use the Palestinians as propaganda, this is the same Palestinians Assad with the help of Iran and ISIS are currently bombing in Yarmouk camp.

You can't deceive anyone with silly sympathy and propaganda.

My only prayer is Allaah should unite the Muslims and give them power to end this because what's going on in Palestine is beyond the Palestinians, it concerns all Muslims.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:
They are muderfvkers... excuse me.

They actually forcing others to love them.

Don't think for a second most white people like them. Swear they don't. Last month took my car for service and this Jewish bearded man came in started talking about getting his car back before appointment time.

One of the employees who's white and mouthy started yelling at him that "don't bring Jewish superiority sh!t here. I don't give a flying fvck about you and your religion. Just because you are Jewish doesn't mean I have to serve you" bla bla bla. He just kept talking recklessly to the Jewish man. I don't blame him at all cuzz that's how they behave like they always wanna get their way.

You can see another proof in the video I sent you yesterday. See how the white guy stepped on Israeli flag and called it terrorist flag and would never serve it.

Also two night ago at a restaurant, a white lady came to sit by me and trying to be friend. She introduced herself and said she just wanted to get over stress and talk to someone. So I let her. She started talking about her Jewish boring family. She didn't mince words at all. Talked about her uncle, who suddenly turned devout Jewish and his life his so boring. That's why she left home and started drinking.

Said she visited Israel to see what people talking about how great it is. She said the place is "fvcking 3rd world country and can not live there". I can see rage on her face. She talked really bad about them trying to be superior. I simply kept quiet and listened more cuz what she was saying isn't new to me.

But the media portrayed as if most American white love Israel and they only show on TV few white pro Israel.

# Really the Jews are disease. This is why Qur'an warns the Muslims and I don't blame the Jews and the partner in crime. I blame the foolish coward selfish Arab and Muslim world.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:
see that?. That's what Buhari went to sign. You think he(trump) cares about Christians. Shame on nija if this happens to be fact.

Yeah, I suspect Buhari greed to send delegate to that evil opening ceremony. This is a Nigerian government that vote against Israeli occupation not long ago. What changed that made Nigeria present that show of shame?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
Israel bombed the hell out of the Iranians and their allies in Syria, what did they say? Nothing, just swallowed it up like a coward and bully that they're. It pains me that your ilks use the Palestinians as propaganda, this is the same Palestinians Assad with the help of Iran and ISIS are currently bombing in Yarmouk camp.

My only prayer is Allaah should unite the Muslims and give them power to end this because what's going on in Palestine is beyond the Palestinians, it concerns all Muslims.
this man is senseless faah. I wanted to say a lot more on this but decided to show down.

Bro, you can't even pretend to mourn filistine?. You can't let go of your silly sectarian bullshit?.

Mind you, Saudi prince's recent statement that you denied contributed to Israel bombings and killings. It gave them green light. You are sounding more like zionist muslim to me
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Really the Jews are disease. This is why Qur'an warns the Muslims and I don't blame the Jews and the partner in crime. I blame the foolish coward selfish Arab and Muslim world.

isn't this sickness, you hate Hausa people now you are adding hatred for Jews to the mix. you cannot refer to an entire people as a disease just as there Jews who support Israeli actions in Palestine there are many Jews who stand with Palestine and defend their rights. People like you don't know religion like an arrow you pass through religion without grasping what it tries to teach, being a better human being. I wonder how a Jewish Muslim would read this statement.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:

It would be better to ignore his foolishness and face the real issue of what the Palestinians are going through, to him this is a good time to pretend but to us it should be a time to reflect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
Really disappointed at vex statement up there. Even QUR'AN mentioned Jews in bad light but we all know it is not talking about all Jews. Common now bro. You wanna score cheap point?.

Albaqir is not daft faah.

We know there are Jewish pro Muslim and pro Palestinians. You don't expect him to break down everything.

Yourself is riddled with sectarianism.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
vedaxcool:

isn't this sickness, you hate Hausa people now you are adding hatred for Jews to the mix. you cannot refer to an entire people as a disease just as there Jews who support Israeli actions in Palestine there are many Jews who stand with Palestine and defend their rights. People like you don't know religion like an arrow you pass through religion without grasping what it tries to teach, being a better human being. I wonder how a Jewish Muslim would read this statement.

# You forgot to add "Arab and Muslim world". That's also general as "the Jews" grin grin

# There is a context in which it is used, and that is "occupation of land and killings of the Palestinian". So using generic words bring whoever, from the past, present and future, fits in to my description of the Jews, Arab and Muslim world.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:
Really disappointed at vex statement up there. Even QUR'AN mentioned Jews in bad light but we all know it is not talking about all Jews. Common now bro. You wanna score cheap point?.

Albaqir is not daft faah.

We know there are Jewish pro Muslim and pro Palestinians. You don't expect him to break down everything.

Yourself is riddled with sectarianism.

The guy's only trying to score cheap point ni jare grin grin

Really I have done away with those guys. They are time and resources wasters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:
this man is senseless faah. I wanted to say a lot more on this but decided to show down.

Bro, you can't even pretend to mourn filistine?. You can't let go of your silly sectarian bullshit?.

Mind you, Saudi prince's recent statement that you denied contributed to Israel bombings and killings. It gave them green light. You are sounding more like zionist muslim to me
Call me whatever you want, Zionist Muslim or even a Mossad agent. What I hate is hypocrisy and cowardice, Israel relentlessly bombed Iran and it's allies in Syria for days. We all thought they'll be gallant and live up to the threats they make against America and Israel, what did they do? The cowards did nothing and yet you hypocritically cry for the Palestinians whereas you support a regime that kills Muslims 10 fold and has equally killed and displaced Palestinians from their home in Syria.

I mean, we're not kids here, stop the lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
^^

Thank you. Your position is noted and understood undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:
^^
Thank you. Your position is noted and understood undecided
grin grin grin grin grin Lobatan.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2018
#BREAKING : Palestinian Resistance broke the first Israeli army defense line at the border to #Gaza .
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:

South Africa removes Israel ambassador over IDF’s ‘violent aggression’ in Gaza

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:51am On May 15, 2018
AlBaqir:

South Africa removes Israel ambassador over IDF’s ‘violent aggression’ in Gaza

Turkey recalls ambassadors to Israel, U.S.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 11:54am On May 15, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2018
Hkana:
http://www.etn24.com/2018/05/15/the-report-that-nigeria-attended-the-us-embassy-opening-in-jerusalem-is-incorrect/

Cc: Empi.ree alb.aqir

I also saw the report but I disregarded it for lack of credibility. On the other hands, I am earnestly expecting Aljazeera.com to remove the report or edit it or FGN come out to fault the report officially.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
angry

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:25pm On May 15, 2018
Hkana:
http://www.etn24.com/2018/05/15/the-report-that-nigeria-attended-the-us-embassy-opening-in-jerusalem-is-incorrect/

Cc: Empir.ee alba.qir
Good. This better be true than the former.

Thanks for this
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2018
AlBaqir:

I also saw the report but I disregarded it for lack of credibility. On the other hands, I am earnestly expecting Aljazeera.com to remove the report or edit it or FGN come out to fault the report officially.
Here you go,

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:48pm On May 15, 2018
Good for them if they did not. But as Albaqir rightly said, Nigerian govt should come forward to deny the allegation. That's more credible.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rajabson: 11:20pm On May 15, 2018
New Moon has been sighted at sokoto and kwangila of zaria, therefore ramadan start tomorrow.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 11:26pm On May 15, 2018
Instruction from the Sultan is that the search for the moon will start Wednesday night.

So, this your post wouldn't fly. Sorry.

Rajabson:
New Moon has been sighted at sokoto and kwangila of zaria, therefore ramadan start tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:

Here you go,

# This is a new development. It is interesting and welcoming that Aljazeera retracted from the initial report.

However, the truth is no government is permanent in her policies. Government swings as the tide move putting her national interest first. If the Arabs can betrayed the Palestinian, who's Nigeria. Only individual or country that knows what humanity is will support the Palestine unflinchingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.