Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250554 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Ahadth Of The Day

Pictures Of The Day

Video Of The Day

grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2LA5nUj0uY grin

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Haqq!

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Ahadth Of The Day

Pictures Of The Day

Video Of The Day

This hadith is deep. Tranquility is a being

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5pkFEGm0XA

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Hadith of the day

Pictures of the day

Video of the day

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QFINPju5cI

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2015
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2015
2015 Eld Adha/Qurbani - Morocco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLwOEXAfdoY

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Masha'Allah!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
Masha'Allah!
Please what is the name of this app?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2015
MuhdG:

Please what is the name of this app?
What app?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

What app?
That hadith own
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2015
MuhdG:

That hadith own
Oh! I saved the pics from Facebook.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Oh! I saved the pics from Facebook.
Ohhhhh. Alright.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Quote Of The Day

A Woman Who Reject A Man With Vision And Follow A Man With Television Will Soon Watch The Man With Vision On Her Husband's Television.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2015
May Allah protect us!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Empiree:
2015 Eld Adha/Qurbani - Morocco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLwOEXAfdoY

Damn! I will not eat from these rams if i happen to be anywhere there. This is horrendrous and an insult to Islam! Slaughtering animals like cavemen from prehistoric times. Dragging tensed, innocent animals like harmful beasts to a blood soaked soil and beheading them like this deserve condemnation from any good willed person.

It is also not true that animal slaughter as done in traditional Muslim societies is humane and painless. Animals should rather be stunned before sticking their throat, this eliminates pre-slaughter stress and tension the animal may face. Plus, a painless beheading or sticking is achieved with a single swift unidirectional stroke by a very sharp knife, not bi-directional strokes as common in traditional Muslim societies like in the above clip.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
usermane:

Damn! I will not eat from these rams if i happen to be anywhere there. This is horrendrous and an insult to Islam! Slaughtering animals like cavemen from prehistoric times. Dragging tensed, innocent animals like harmful beasts to a blood soaked soil and beheading them like this deserve condemnation from any good willed person.
You definitely have problems with almost every injunction in Islam. There are other factors you need to consider. How else you want them to slit the throat?. And they have to clean blood soaked soil after every slaughtered animal before the next?. As you can see, these are multiple qurbani. Not possible to clean after every ram.

It is also not true that animal slaughter as done in traditional Muslim societies is humane and painless. [u]Animals should rather be stunned[/b] before sticking their throat, this eliminates pre-slaughter stress and tension the animal may face.
Where did you get the idea @underlined from?. Isn't that violent act?. I really want to know what you mean by that. Usermane, you are incredible.

Plus, a painless beheading or sticking is achieved with a single swift unidirectional stroke by a very sharp knife, not bi-directional strokes as common in traditional Muslim societies like in the above clip.
Critisize all you want. Can you sincerely say you can slit ram's throat with single swift even with a sharp knife?. This is not chicken buddy.

I know they aren't perfect but your criticism is off.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hadith of the day

Pictures of the day

Ayah of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Empiree:
You definitely have problems with almost every injunction in Islam. There are other factors you need to consider. How else you want them to slit the throat?. And they have to clean blood soaked soil after every slaughtered animal before the next?. As you can see, these are multiple qurbani. Not possible to clean after every ram.

You are not serious, man. The safety and well being of animals to be slaughtered ought to come before anything else. If they are willing to kill so many at a time and place, they should be ready to clean up the place after each slaughter. This is common sense of respect for the rams and those consuming it. Even an atheist should know this.

Where did you get the idea @underlined from?. Isn't that violent act?. I really want to know what you mean by that. Usermane, you are incredible.

I have no time for lecturing, Empiree. Go do your homework on stunning and the different types.

Critisize all you want. Can you sincerely say you can slit ram's throat with single swift even with a sharp knife?. This is not chicken buddy.

Yes. This is absolutely possible with well crafted knifes or machine blade designed for this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2015
usermane:

You are not serious, man. The safety and well being of animals to be slaughtered ought to come before anything else. If they are willing to kill so many at a time and place, they should be ready to clean up the place after each slaughter. This is common sense of respect for the rams and those consuming it. Even an atheist should know this.
Honestly, I am trying to figure out what you mean by 'to clean up the place'. You mean to clean the blood after every slaughter?. If that is the case, there is no requirement for that though. Requirements are that knife should good, single swift at a time as possible and also to hold than the animal until it is completely dead. They did not hold them long enough until blood stopped. But cleaning stuff you brought up makes no sense. However, when i was around back in the day, to be honest, if we had to slaughter multiple, we did that separately at same location. Indicating number of rams slaughtered.

Yes. This is absolutely possible with well crafted knifes or machine blade designed for this.
Easier said than done. Even as tiny chicken neck can be, one needs to be careful not to cut off neck completely with one slit. I know it's possible but not everyone is able to do so. The Northern Mallams do this perfectly. I have seen them slit the throat ONE TIME. Again, these animal are heavier (tick neck) than the other.

I do agree that they aren't perfect. But to say you wont eat from it is a big waste of time. I go eat am cus na Allah's name bless am.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly, I am trying to figure out what you mean by 'to clean up the place'. You mean to clean the blood after every slaughter?. If that is the case, there is no requirement for that though. Requirements are that knife should good, single swift at a time as possible and also to hold than the animal until it is completely dead. They did not hold them long enough until blood stopped. But cleaning stuff you brought up makes no sense. However, when i was around back in the day, to be honest, if we had to slaughter multiple, we did that separately at same location. Indicating number of rams slaughtered.

Am sorry, It seem you have no mercy or respect for animal life. That is why you had no qualms displaying this video. Isn't it more ideal to slaughter an animal whilst it is in a calm state than an animal horrified at the sight of blood and already thrown in a state of panic.

Easier said than done. Even as tiny chicken neck can be, one needs to be careful not to cut off neck completely with one slit. I know it's possible but not everyone is able to do so. The Northern Mallams do this perfectly. I have seen them slit the throat ONE TIME. Again, these animal are heavier (tick neck) than the other.

So because one swift stroke may cut off the head completely, the animal should suffer the pain of repeated stroke less likely to severe the whole head?

Lol @ northern mallams. They only do this for fowls, not beasts like camel or cow.

I do agree that they aren't perfect. But to say you wont eat from it is a big waste of time. I go eat am cus na Allah's name bless am.

If they killed this animal by electrocution whilst mentioning Allah s name would you eat it? For once, admit that you are wrong. There is no excuse for this
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
usermane:

Am sorry, It seem you have no mercy or respect for animal life. That is why you had no qualms displaying this video. Isn't it more ideal to slaughter an animal whilst it is in a calm state than an animal horrified at the sight of blood and already thrown in a state of panic.
You mixed things up. Why portrayed me as wicked fellow?. I posted the video basically for Eld remembrance. That's all. You the one that have problems with it. You love picking and sticking your nose.

Now, here is my creed on the issue....the way we used to slaughter back in the days. Ram as case study: must be at least 6months old. Healthy, no blemishes. At the time of slaughter, whatever ram has been going through. ..like "ram fighting", we must wait until it cools or calms. Not breathing excessively. Lay down on the side facing qibla, cover the eyes, hold ram down by multiple folks, a very brilliant knife, even at this point we relax to reduce ram's tension for a min or two. Say Allah's name and slit the throat. It's not always possible with one stroke.

We continue to hold it down until it completely stops breathing. We do not allow it "dancing" around as this is considered 'mukhru'. After that we wash off blood from its neck. The last two point I raised is what's is missing in the video. But I thought you talking about washing off blood from the ground before the next slaughter. We washed blood from the neck. So we respect animal. You can't use this video to judge the entire ummah. Just because I did not elaborate earlier does not mean I'm cruel.

So do you have problem with my view now? .

If they killed this animal by electrocution whilst mentioning Allah s name would you eat it? For once, admit that you are wrong. There is no excuse for this
Your opinion. This is wrong attribute to me. Knife is what is recommended. Don't know where you got this from. Stop the drift and twist.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hadith of the day

Pictures of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Hajj Rilwayne001, welcome back brother.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2015
AlBaqir:
Hajj Rilwayne001, welcome back brother.

Yeah, thank you my good sir. Good to see you again smiley

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
@Demmzy15,

I got banned severally by antispam bot on the link you posted. So I thought it wise to reply through this channel. Am only concern about this hadith you posted:
The Talbiyah of the people of Al-Madinah begins at Dhul-Hulaifah. The Talbiyah of the people of Sham begins at Juhfah. The Talbiyah of the people of Yemen begins at Yalamlam. The Talbiyah of the people of Najd begins at Qarn. ""The Talbiyah of the people of the east begins at Dhat ‘Irq.’ Then he turned to face the (eastern) horizon and said: ‘O Allah, make their hearts steadfast.’[Sunan Ibn Maja Vol. 1, Book 25, Hadith 2915]

1. This hadith is severely weak (daif). Here's the Sanad:

Aliyu ibn Muhammad - Wakih - Ibrahim ibn Yazid - Abi Zubayr - Jabir

Ibrahim ibn Yazid us "Matrook", "Daeef", "Munkar ul hadith". Imam Bukhari used the worst wording "Sakatu anhu" upon him. Following are Jarh on Ibrahim ibn Yazeed from Tahdheeb of Hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani:

Imam Ahmad said: Matrook ul Hadith
And Ibn Ma'een said: " He is NOT Thiqa" and he is nothing"
And Abu Zura and Abu Hatim said:"Munkar ul hadith", "Daeef in Hadith"
And Imam Bukhari said: "Sakatu 'anhu" (They remain silent on him, note: This is extreme Jahr normally used by Bukhari) and Imam al-Dawlabi'i said: It means "Rejected".

And Imam an-Nasai said: "Matrook ul Hadith"

{Tahdheeb ut Tahdheeb (1/116), published by Dar ul Ma'rifah, Beirut, Lebanon}

In at-Taqreeb, Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani also writes concerning him:
[Ibrahim Ibn Yazid al-Khozi'i...Abu Isma'il al-Makki "THE FREED SLAVE OF BANI UMMAIYA" he is MATROOK IN HADITH {Taqreeb ut Tahdhib, Narrator #306, Published by Dar ul Kutb al ilmiyyah, Beirut, Lebanon}.

{Also see Imam Bukhari's Du'afa as-Sagheer (1/18)}

2. There is nowhere in the hadith where the word "TALBIYYAH" ever occurred in the hadith. The hadith is talking about Miqaat and from where to tie Ihraam. Here's the Arabic text:
مهل اهل المدينة من ذي الحليفة. ومهل اهل الشام من الجحفة. ومهل اهل المشرق من ذات عرق...شم اقبل بو

Lastly, if Scholars gave different locations as per NAJD, thats their opinion which I respect. The opinion in the ahadith concerning NAJD different from Iraq is enough.

However, there's nowhere on earth devoid of fitnah as there is nowhere devoid of goodness. Yazeed Ibn Mu'awiyah had once massacred the inhabitant of Madina and his tyrannical forces raped hundreds of women. He had also destroyed and pulled down Kaaba in his fight for supremacy against Abdullah ibn Zubair. Martyrdom of the family of the prophet happened in Iraq when Yazidi forces trampled on them. There are lots of fitnah at different places in Islamic history. Please understand this fact.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hadith of the day

Pictures of the day

Quote of the day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Haqq! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Demmzy15:
Haqq! cheesy
its al-haqq looto.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
its al-haqq looto.
cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Please where's lanrexlan? Its being a while. My Salam to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.