Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Do You Support The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Support The PDP (2252 Views)

Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration / Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Support The PDP by Jbenue: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2014
Serious question here, the way some people here support PDP is ridiculous. What has the PDP done in all its time in power in Nigeria? I am not saying the APC will do any better, especially now they have gone down the BOKO HARAM route.

But it begs the question what strong KUSH PDP E-warriors SMOKING that makes the Party so attractive for them?
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Mogidi: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2014
@op
In a nutshell I believe supporters of APC for Janjaweedians and PDP for PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Jbenue: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mogidi: @op
In a nutshell I believe supporters of APC for Janjaweedians and PDP for PDP.

So if I vote for PDP next election. What will they do for me....From the past 15 years I guess the Answer is NOTHING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by ilohemmy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
any platform might be worst than PDP and no platform can proffer solutions morethan PDP, so i will vote them come 2015

7 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by raphead: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
in TUNJI ANDREW'S word!!!! anyone that vote PDP is a slowpoke that need his/her head examine. but this is naija with loads of corporate lunatics.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by mauriceju2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
i wont link Nigeria to be a Muslim country, i don't like what is happening in the Muslim countries that is why i don't like Apc

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Rich4god(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
I dont support pdp cos they have anything to offer... But cos i believe PDP is far better off than the current state of APC...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Jbenue: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2014
I wish the APC was still the AC and Baba Fashola was still their golden boy. SMH cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
@op no matter the amount of time you and your evil clique spend online ranting it can never make people hate pdp or make Gej not to rule till 2019!!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by ba7man(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
ilohemmy: any platform might be worst than PDP and no platform can proffer solutions morethan PDP, so i will vote them come 2015
May you not keep doing the same thing for 15yrs or more and expect a different result...........say "Amen".
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by ba7man(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
VICTORCIZA: @op no matter the amount of time you and your evil clique spend online ranting it can never make people hate pdp or make Gej not to rule till 2019!!!
Your mind can't seem to process information beyond 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by proudly233: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
PDP are just the better devils. APC leaves no choice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by LeGull: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Got off the fence because of the supporters of APC

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Drkunle003: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2014

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by magicfingers009: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
They have all been paid to support PDP. Free Data plan for their smartphones, free smart phones, and for the illiterates like the ones in Ekiti, they get food stuffs. If una like make una sentence ur sef to anoda 4years of cluelessness. Its just a pity Dumbo's the best Nigerians can come up with. Shame on all you PDP supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
pathetic responses above, TRAGIC.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Jbenue: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
VICTORCIZA: @op no matter the amount of time you and your evil clique spend online ranting it can never make people hate pdp or make Gej not to rule till 2019!!!

Politics should not be about hate, it should be about asking honest questions and being truthful to oneself. In all fairness what has the PDP done for this country? What has GEJ done to deserve a second term?

Are you infact voting for him because you like his personality, or you like where he comes from or you like his dress sense?

Becuase lets face facts you are not voting for him for his performance as president....the man has done nothing!

Where is the PIB? WHERE? ( The legislator most be blamed as well)

Why is he pardoning people convicted of corruption, when he promised to fight corruption.

And I am not going to mention the current state of insecurity in the country (Not even Winston Churchill could deal with BOKO HARAM now)

LETS get one thing straight I dont like APC but it shocks me how people are so blind in their support of PDP!!!!
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Elose11(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Because PDP is more democratic than the other parties in Nigeria. Nobody can claim ownership of PDP. Unlike APC.
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by SamAfrik(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jbenue: Serious question here, the way some people here support PDP is ridiculous. What has the PDP done in all its time in power in Nigeria? I am not saying the APC will do any better, especially now they have gone down the BOKO HARAM route.

But it begs the question what strong KUSH PDP E-warriors SMOKING that makes the Party so attractive for them?
pls how have they (APC) gone the boko haram route. you sound more educated to make ridiculous claim. Im about performance so already decided on going with APC cos the current govt has lost it in most aspect. the glory of my dear nation keeps diminishing by the day.
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by SamAfrik(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
ilohemmy: any platform might be worst than PDP and no platform can proffer solutions morethan PDP, so i will vote them come 2015

'might' - why living ur life on assumptions? At least we gave PDP 15 yrs & Pres Jona has got is 6 yrs. Where is Nigeria today? Why not test another party for 4 years?
Dont allow sentiments rob you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by mogentle(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
ba7man: Your mind can't seem to process information beyond 2019.
are you new here? so, you don't know the rabid Victorciz.
He's deluded beyond control.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by SamAfrik(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obiagelli: pathetic responses above, TRAGIC.
Reallyl Obiagelli, tragedy is an understatement. Its disheartening to see the level of reasoning here. They all agree Nigeria is badly govern to make the right choice of effecting a change now becomes a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by mogentle(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Elose11: Because PDP is more democratic than the other parties in Nigeria. Nobody can claim ownership of PDP. Unlike APC.
Yes, that's why they refuse to honour court's ruling as per Oyinlola.
You are on drug, right?
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by mrjangaweed: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Because they speak less and work more.
Eg : GEJ
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by SamAfrik(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jbenue:

Politics should not be about hate, it should be about asking honest questions and being truthful to oneself. In all fairness what has the PDP done for this country? What has GEJ done to deserve a second term?

Are you infact voting for him because you like his personality, or you like where he comes from or you like his dress sense?

Becuase lets face facts you are not voting for him for his performance as president....the man has done nothing!

Where is the PIB? WHERE? ( The legislator most be blamed as well)

Why is he pardoning people convicted of corruption, when he promised to fight corruption.

And I am not going to mention the current state of insecurity in the country (Not even Winston Churchill could deal with BOKO HARAM now)

LETS get one thing straight I dont like APC but it shocks me how people are so blind in their support of PDP!!!!
why dont you like APC? have they govern your state before? Have they ever being at the fed?
I judge based on physical evidence not conjuctures.
BTW I have witnessed the 2 in my state of residence & origin. And please dont fall for that Islamic propaganda.
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by blacksta(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
I blame the years of Military rule for bastardizing the rational of many Nigerians hence the reason why people would affiliate with PDP - pdp HAS failed and will continue to fail Nigerians
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Jbenue: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
SamAfrik:
pls how have they (APC) gone the boko haram route. you sound more educated to make ridiculous claim. Im about performance so already decided on going with APC cos the current govt has lost it in most aspect. the glory of my dear nation keeps diminishing by the day.

OK....It just seems some of the Northern APC Lords are overly sympathetic to the BOKO HARAM cause in their utterances, and the former aviation minister Fayemi Kayode FAyemi who had decamped from the PDP to the APC and then back again said that he was concerned from what he saw as a "muslim agenda" in the top echelons of the party. Then again he could have been a PDP mole all along shocked shocked
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by atlwireles: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
PDP will continue to dominate the Nigerian political space, unless APC or any other so called opposition party puts Nigeria first. As things stand today, all the crimes and complains you have against PDP will be exponentially unbearable under APC. Your media propaganda cannot substitute for facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Jbenue: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
SamAfrik: why dont you like APC? have they govern your state before? Have they ever being at the fed?
I judge based on physical evidence not conjuctures.
BTW I have witnessed the 2 in my state of residence & origin. And please dont fall for that Islamic propaganda.

OK wrong choice of words. What I meant to say is I am not enamored with APC. And for good reason, there is an excess of GOD-FATHERISM in the party, It looks like they will end up choosing the wrong people for their Pres. and VP spots in Buhari and Tinubu and their utterances regarding Boko Haram is worrisome.
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
SamAfrik:
Reallyl Obiagelli, tragedy is an understatement. Its disheartening to see the level of reasoning here. They all agree Nigeria is badly govern to make the right choice of effecting a change now becomes a problem.
my brother, it's sickening reading those posts, the sad part is most of these people sufferthe most from this same pdp policies. Sometimes i wonder if Africans and democracy can work together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by egbaguy: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
pdp will continue to av itz way cos most Nigerians are STUPID and like suffering and smiling. I just cant fathom why people shout pdp and still go home and resort to generator for electricity. How they reason is beyond me. They get to petrol station and buy petrol at high rates. I believe all parties are evil,but apc is a lesser evil compared to pdp. I wonder how pdp links bokoharam to apc,yet they cant arrest and prosecute them.
Re: Why Do You Support The PDP by atlwireles: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
my brother, it's sickening reading those posts, the sad part is most of these people sufferthe most from this same pdp policies. Sometimes i wonder if Africans and democracy can work together.

The problem people like you have, is running away from the reality of the average man.What have you done better in any of your APC states than the PDP? What are you offering the average Nigerian man in your APC? Look across the 36 states, PDP is still the hope of the average man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers / Rochas/kwankwaso Ticket / Washington Times: Goodluck Jonathan’s Last Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.