Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? (1092 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Blame Keshi Or The Player? / If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by tochman(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
We have seen matches managed by both coaches who are probably past coaches of the super eagles.

As for keshi's, Its a blessing to have won the nations cup and unfortunate to have been eliminated at the knockout stages of the world cup. The fact is that im not really an admirer of his tactics. His game play lacks a lot. From the defence to the midfield to the strikers. Yes he scored goals and won the nations cup and i was impressed but it was all African level football. If you ask me, musa was at the right place and at the right time, that's how we got our 2 goals against Argentina. Apart from that, no creativity. If you watch the Algerian matches, you will understand what im talking about.

As for Siasia, he really helped our youth team, but became too bossy in the national team and was instantly set up by both the players and the nff. The fact remains that siasia was superb when it comes to tactics. He knows how to even groom players from the scratch. He had a disappointing outing once (when his players were passing in the 18 yrd box and refused to score like arsenal players), but i still prefer his style to keshis' anyday anytime.

This is my opinion, what say ye??

1 Like

Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by papannamdi1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
_
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by mumumugu(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Siasia that couldnt qualify us for nation cup
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
I prefer Siasia to Keshi. He's never afraid to bench any player
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by kliq(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Siasia cool
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by tochman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
mumumugu: Siasia that couldnt qualify us for nation cup

if you watched those qualifying matches closely especially our last qualifying match, you will find out that the SE intentionally agreed to play rubbish just to get rid of siasia. It was only i.k uche that really played well...
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by tochman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
papa_nnamdi: _

seems like you are really papa nnamdi. Where is nnamdi by the way?
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
derespect: I prefer Siasia to Keshi. He's never afraid to bench any player

yes and dat cost him his job
when he stupidly decided to dump d best goalkeeper in d world

rubbbish!!!!!!!!
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by tochman(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
tosscash1:

yes and dat cost him his job
when he stupidly decided to dump d best goalkeeper in d world

rubbbish!!!!!!!!

Hope u've changed ur mind now?
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by xest(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
mumumugu:
Siasia that couldnt qualify us for nation cup
ur name fits u,no need to call u names again.
Re: Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? by xest(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Siasia any day aby time, if u access his teams n dere play u will see that they r always cohesive, tactical know how and zeal.

Thumbs up to Siasia for qualifying the under 23 team to the all African games later this year,by beating the Zambian under 23 2-1 in lusaka this evening courtesy of Taiwo Awoniyi's brace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flops Of The World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Team Up With Lilwayne / 'i'm Not An Arsenal Fan, I Am Not From London!"-samir Nasri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.