Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138312 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by profet: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Letty...my caucasian

1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by profet: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
....And dutchess..my bullmastiff

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by profet: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Now ... meet d complete crew chilling

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sloan. Fawn-coloured GSD mix with black mask.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by promise2020(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
How pure is this 11mnth GSD?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2014
profet: ....And dutchess..my bullmastiff
she has a beautiful tail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by promise2020(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2014
another pix of marshal 2month ago

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Seun: Sloan. Fawn-coloured GSD mix with black mask.

Hmm. So you later bought this GSD. She is kinda looking bigger.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by temhab(f): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Smart 5 months old

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
promise2020: How pure is this 11mnth GSD?
rott and gsd mix most likely
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
henry007: rott and gsd mix most likely
I second u on that... dis shape of the mouth defines nufin but rott, Husky is a no no for me.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
promise2020: another pix of marshal 2month ago
lol, funny guy. 2months indeed
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by promise2020(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2014
Mckandre: lol, funny guy. 2months indeed
not funny, look at this pix, the 1st was when i got it at 2month the next at 9month and the last 2 i took them yesterday, i feel its rapid growth stop at 9month, thats why i ask is it a pure GSD because it is not growing as 1 in size

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2014
promise2020: not funny, look at this pix, the 1st was when i got it at 2month the next at 9month and the last 2 i took them yesterday, i feel its rapid growth stop at 9month, thats why i ask is it a pure GSD because it is not growing as 1 in size
he's a GSD quite alright .what's left now is body size; he's in stage of gaining body mass and mental development Cos as of now he's still a puppy brained. just keep the feedings and multivitamin pills coming, And cut down a bit on he's protein intake, at the end you'll have a quality and sound GSD ( a GSD is said to be fully matured at 1.5 to 2yrs some 3yrs of age)

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by promise2020(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2014
thanks bro
Mckandre: he's a GSD quite alright .what's left now is body size; he's in stage of gaining body mass and mental development Cos as of now he's still a puppy brained. just keep the feedings and multivitamin pills coming, And cut down a bit on he's protein intake, at the end you'll have a quality and sound GSD ( a GSD is said to be fully matured at 1.5 to 2yrs some 3yrs of age)
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Mckandre: he's a GSD quite alright .what's left now is body size; he's in stage of gaining body mass and mental development Cos as of now he's still a puppy brained. just keep the feedings and multivitamin pills coming, And cut down a bit on he's protein intake, at the end you'll have a quality and sound GSD ( a GSD is said to be fully matured at 1.5 to 2yrs some 3yrs of age)

Don't stop the proteing intake because dog needs majority of it and just make sure you balance it with calcium like feeding uncooked bones.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Don't stop the proteing intake because dog needs majority of it and just make sure you balance it with calcium like feeding uncooked bones.
well, I've a reason why I said so. that's why I mentioned 'cut down a bit of intake' a bit cos too much protein has side effects in GSD physicals. m sure you have heard about down pastern (otherwise carpal subluxation syndrome) this makes dogs pastern look more like human feet. it could be painful for the animal, so it's better to prevent it. and again at 9months, excessive exercise and walks should be at minimum cos he's bones are yet strong enough for those, but as soon as he's matured enough ie 1.5 or more years old such routines can be welcomed. all these is just to avoid hip dysplasia and down pasterns. another problem is, both issues could be hereditary that's why its always good to check pups pedigree before purchasing just to be on the safer side. below is down pastern pics

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
#Tasha.... My female gsd 4+months. What do u fellas think?

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by AdelokikiMr(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
That's My Lil Pet Spacey, She's 5Month and few weeks now...Muah ma wife love her like kilode smiley

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by dlox01(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
My puppy... CEASAR.
he's very sweet adorable and friendly
Breed: Bull Mastweiller

Sorry forgot to add 'To me only' at the end of the second line. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2014
jbonito1: #Tasha.... My female gsd 4+months. What do u fellas think?
not 100% pure but she looks great
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by LannisterIMP: 1:55am On Jul 18, 2014
This is Chilla.

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2014
LannisterIMP: This is Chilla.
can i see chilla as a 3month old
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
LannisterIMP: This is Chilla.
Thank you for keeping her ears intact. She looks fantastic. How old?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by akraym(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Erin Adaobi

My 72months old laughing jackass.

Pheeew. Adorable
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2014
jbonito1: #Tasha.... My female gsd 4+months. What do u fellas think?
she's cute, what do you feed her?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
dlox01: My puppy... CEASAR.
he's very sweet adorable and friendly
Breed: Bull Mastweiller

Sorry forgot to add 'To me only' at the end of the second line. Lol
haaa, bros haba. wetin he come do na? see as him dey beg you.chy there's God o
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mckandre: she's cute, what do you feed her?

SMA gold with dry food in d morning,
Indomie with boiled egg in the afternoon,
One whole fish with dry food in the evening.

When she's 7 months, I'll switch to 2 times a day feeding.

Multivitamin tablets everyday, with cod liver oil.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
jbonito1:

which multivitamin to be precise
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
jbonito1:

dry food, as in dog food?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
henry007: which multivitamin to be precise

Its called Pet-Tabs...... Large brown tablet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.