Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law (22258 Views)

Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / War Against Graft: Jonathan Signs Pension Reform Bill 2014 Into Law / Petroleum Reform Bill: 10 Senators Face Panel For Alleged Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by dondumexx(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
The president signed the bill into law to today.
http://www.dondumex.com/2014/07/photos-president-gej-sogns-new-pension.html

....Prescribes 10-year jail term for embezzlement of pension fund

By Jaiyeola Andrews

President Goodluck Jonathan Tuesday signed the pension Reform Bill, 2014 into law.

With this, the pension Reform Act, No 2, 2004 has been repealed.

The new law prescribed 10-year jail term for anybody that embezzles pension fund

The bill had been passed by the House of Representatives on May 27, while the Senate passed the bill on June 3.

The new law is designed to punish offenders, with a view to serving as deterrence to those who may want to mis-manage or divert pension funds assets.

Details to follow

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-signs-pension-reform-bill-2014-into-law/182382/

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Meringe(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
After the bomb blast on NL, here I am, surviving and the FTC. Can't believe it. Though I lost my bet on tennis this evening, but this has brought joy into my heart. Though I'm too old to say FTC but I have no option than being happy on this feat.

@topic: GEJ till 2019. Haters go and ask Oshomole what to do!!!

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Dhanew: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
who said he's not working

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by obayaya(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
John Yakubu Yusuf should start serving the 10 years jail term for embezzling police pension fund

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
That's my president! cheesy surrounded my mofos grin where is Ruben?
BTW, My Nigerian judges will re interpret this when they give them their own share, or is it not subject to court interpretation?
*Listening to Nigeria jagajaga - Eedris Abdulkareem*

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Cetezin: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
5th comment.
@ the topic 1
years jail term 4 embezzlement is 2 small when people can get 14 years 4 being gay.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
What is 10 years compared to 10billion naira, mthcew.

Make my hand touch the pension first after all integrity and good name is secondary in this part of the world

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by kokoye(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
At least GEJ knows how to hire beautiful women.

gii am that grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by mizzy007(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
It is 1 tin to sign into law,anoda 2 implement n folo 2 d letter. Which eva way good move!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Habb: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
that is good oo
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by NewNigeriaMind: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
I don't trust gej around women, please who is the pretty lady shaking gej.
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Opiosko: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
GEJ is fighting corruption by his actions.
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by stinggy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Not about signing the law, it's about enforcing it

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by hensben(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
ok
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Atmmachine(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
He drank enough ogogoro..
Fork him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by atlwireles: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Just look at the confidence of the game changer Alhaji Muazu. PDP , will always remain power to the people. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Woow, first to comment, football has giving me the right to comment first today, good work Mr president, now go after those in Sambisa forest and smoke the boko boys out,get us our osama bin laden of Nigeria and execute him by firing squad in bar beach and send me his head, I know how to handle it. 2019 to 2030 move on preso.
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by dryakson(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
I hope say Jonathan no join Kwankwaso clew with that "red" cap
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
That's a nice one but 10 years is relatively SHORT!. It should have been 20 YEARS JAIL TERM!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Opiosko: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
aguiyi: What is 10 years compared to 10billion naira, mthcew.

Make my hand touch the pension first after all integrity and good name is secondary in this part of the world
U forgot u will still refund all d asset u got with d stolen money??.. The gud side is may be that u may never be convicted if ur are smart enough cos the law is an axx.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
At least he's no longer wearing the cowboy hat. Even if he signs kidnapping into law, Nigerians will still hail him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Kingslaw(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
kokoye: At least GEJ knows how to hire beautiful women.

gii am that grin
grin chai chai!
There ris God o!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by FRANCISEKE1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: I don't trust gej around women, please who is the pretty lady shaking gej.
Tinubu's wife

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by dryakson(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
NgwaManNaija4LF: Woow, first to comment, football has giving me the right to comment first today, good work Mr president, now go after those in Sambisa forest and smoke the boko boys out,get us our osama bin laden of Nigeria and execute him by firing squad in bar beach and send me his head, I know how to handle it. 2019 to 2030 move on preso.
are you dreaming?.... Hausa saying "if you think say you comot early from house, somebody sleep for road"

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
oga jona choppin moni
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by condralbede(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
kokoye: At least GEJ knows how to hire beautiful women.

gii am that grin
Common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by koreat(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
he looks handsome today

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by barackodam: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Like say dem go abide by it.

Let's wait and see
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by barackodam: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
koreat: y

Busted
Re: Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Opiosko: U forgot u will still refund all d asset u got with d stolen money??.. The gud side is may be that u may never be convicted if ur are smart enough cos the law is an axx.....

Such assets are not acquired in ur name na, abi u new for naija'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths / Omo-Agege Appoints Orubebe As Campaign DG For Delta 2023 / Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail – Senate Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.