Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Aishat Zubair-zeinymira - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Aishat Zubair-zeinymira (6951 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Abuklaw(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Zeinymira:
Jazaakumullahu khayran
Thanks. I will update soon
wa Jazaakumullahu khayran. We will be expecting your update ma'am
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Abuklaw(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
heemah:
May Allah reward u abundantly. Zeinymira, waiting for u mum...come n update oo
Ameen and the generality of Muslim Ummah. She has promised to update asap.
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Hameenat94(f): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jazakalahu Khairan Abuklaw! I've been waiting 4 u 2 reach here.. Zein... Pls come awt... Salam Alaekum
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Zeinymira(f): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Tytylorpe(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tanx 4 d Update....bt furqan pls beliene dt bitch.
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Zeinymira(f): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
cry
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Tytylorpe(f): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls wat is wrong with dis bitch lady n I want Ibraheem 2 find his own partner somewhere else.

Ramadan Kareem.
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by hassan85(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Weldon so Happy u were able to continue d story. Weldon.. following in sha Allah
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Hameenat94(f): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Aye! She's back on track.. Kip it coming... I knw u wont fail us Insha Allah...... Buh dis Chantel wont give up nd i luv Furqan decision...
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Zeinymira(f): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
grin
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
too short!!!! embarassed please more
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by heemah(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
more Ma'am..
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Tytylorpe(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Weldone Ma..... bt I like Furqan decision nw,it looks lyk he had belief more in his religion than b4.
D pry. assignment 4 Aisha has been successful nw in furqan's family. By Allah's grace Ur marriage 'll b successful too...
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Abuklaw(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm sure furqan would never allow his antagonist distraction to affect him. You're wonderful zeiny
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Hameenat94(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Weldone Zein! I luv Furqan nd Aishat decision... @least their new found luv might stand d test of time afterall!!!
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Tytylorpe(f): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Baraka Da Sallah
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Hameenat94(f): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tytylorpe: Baraka Da Sallah
same 2 u my sis nd 2 d rest of da huz
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Zeinymira(f): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin

7 Likes

Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by ameenahz(f): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Zeinymira:
"You're nervous" he said
What was the first clue? Was it the ten,thirty minutes she spent in the bathroom or her trembling hands?
They had performed solat together and she told him she needed to freshen up.
He had waited patiently for her to come to him. But she had spent more than forty five minutes that seemed like forty five hours locked in there.
He stood up and rapped the door with the impatience in him.
"Aishat?"
"Dear,are you alright?"
The door opened with a trembling hand.
"Come here" he said to her
Her steps were like that of a baby learning how to walk. When he finally got to him,he lifted the glass milk and drank from it before giving it to her. She drank from it.
"Don't be scared" he told her and she nodded
He led her to the bed and sat her down.
He placed his hand in her forehead and prayed
"O Allaah I ask You for the good in her and the good with which you've created her and I seek refuge in You frm the evil in her and the evil with which you've created her."
He finished praying and they both smile.
"Come here" he said to her.

Barka de sallah to you all

Now, this part, i love. Thumbs up. And eid Mubarak to you.
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Sissie(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
EID MUBARAK.

finally!!!!
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by babyzai(f): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Barka de sallah. Am really enjoying disss nd ure a 1daful writer
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by ameenahz(f): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sissie: EID MUBARAK.

finally!!!!

You've got mail!
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Hameenat94(f): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmmmmm... Seems its tym 2 consummate their marriage.. I admire nd cherish dis their new found luv oh.. I go luv oh.. Zein jst dropped it lyk a bomb... Till?
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Sissie(f): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
ameenahz:

You've got mail!

Seen sorry for the delay in reply, will reply ASAP. Insha Allah
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by akejujoe(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Well done Zeiny.More ink to ur pen .
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by tohero(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh my God! You made me wish it's time to marry.

Educate me more, mira.
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by tohero(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Leg is paining me naw! Ayaf bin standing here since lyk last year.sad
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls pls n pls i beg u,cm n update,i nd to say ds,ur last update was d best sallah gift i gt,pls cm n update
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Tytylorpe(f): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hajia....,we are expecting Ur Update.
BARKA DA JUMAT
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Zeinymira(f): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2014
"Hello sweetheart" Furqan said on phone.
He no longer had the patience to stay calm in the midst of turbulence. He would give it everything it takes to clear the pregnancy issue. He resolved in his mind to settle her with money and keep the child with him,once the doctor he invited confirm the baby was his. It was a pity he would have his first child out of wedlock;a fruit of his lust.
"Furqan wow!" She exclaimed and babbled on how she dreamt he would come back to her and they would get married and live happily ever after grin.
Furqan allowed her to glow in her illusion. There was no need to burst her bubble,she would find out differently after today.
"I need to see you" he told her and described where he was to her.
The two exchange sweet words before ending the call.
Chantel was fizzing with excitement by the time she dropped the call. She knew their marriage would not survive the storm no matter how much they tried. She had been waiting for the next weekend to launch her next plan which would lead to a great fight between Ibrahim and Furqan. But it was no longer necessary but still important incase he changed his mind.
She was no longer interested in marriage with him;not when she had met someone richer. She would deceive him and ran away with whatever wealth he had. Smiling at herself,she applied her make up and completed it with the coral lipstick that turned him on. She was going all armed to get him back. She wished she could meet his wife once again and rubbed the ashes of her marriage in her face.
"Aishat,you're a loser"she laughed and picked her handbag
Fridaws was confused on what to do. There had been too much to cope with. First,it was her husband who came with his family to apologise to her. Her father had told him,his marriage to his daughter would only stand if he was willing to accept his Islam. He refused initially,which made her glad because her dua to Allaah was to grant her the best husband and forgive her sins. She had prayed for him also;that Allaah should have mercy on him. And she was surprised to see him again claiming he was ready to accept Islam just to have her back. Her father directed him to the Amir of their mosque and some other muslim brothers who will help him to learn Islam.
The second great news was her pregnancy. She had been sick for some few days and she thought it was the publication of her short story"Aishat Zubair" that took its toll on her. The story had gone viral in just three days. And she was planing to launch the story.
The story was about Aishat whom she regarded as her role model,how she changed their lives for good. If she had known about the pregnancy,she would have included it in the story. But she had envisaged that she would remarry and live happily ever after. But her maker,who is the All-knowing had a greater plan.
She prayed to Allaah to grant her husband the understanding of his words. She was glad of the little time she spent with her family;it stiched up their broken ties. And she learnt the future of her children solely depend on how upright she was. Her phone beeped it was a message from the Amir,reminding her of the programme they had.
She met the shock of her life when she got to the guesthouse Furqan was. There she met him,his friend,his parents,his wife,his sister and three people she had never met before.
All eyes were on her as she sat closer to her to be mother-in-law. She was a little relieved she had someone who was in support of her deeds.
"How are you?" Furqan spoke first all the while his eyes feasted on her flat tummy. There was no change whatsoever in her body. Did she abort the baby?
"Fine" she replied .
She was uncomfortable with the prying eyes. Why were they staring at her? Was it the way she dressed? Holy cow! She was not wearing her boubou top. She thought he was all alone.
"About the pregnancy,how far are you gone?" He asked her.
Chantel shoulders sagged with defeat. What lie would she tell to cover up her mess?
"I'm not pregnant" she answered at last and everyone heaved a sigh of relieve.
She turned to Alhaja Medinah who told her there was nothing she could do. The woman advised her to change her lifestyle and become a responsible woman. Chantel was fed up hearing those words all over again. It was her life and she would live it the way she wanted. She saved face by shedding crocodile tears. She cursed and threatened but they all ignored her. They had another issue at hand. Ibrahim reported them to the muslim leader in their community.
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by heemah(f): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Alhamdulullah..Chantel's fake pregnancy n bluff is out of it...Ibrahim had better search somewhere else for his bride..Why didnt he mak Hay while d sun was still shinning?? its late joor.
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Hameenat94(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
heemah: Alhamdulullah..Chantel's fake pregnancy n bluff is out of it...Ibrahim had better search somewhere else for his bride..Why didnt he mak Hay while d sun was still shinning?? its late joor.
my dear tell him its late oh... I laff dis Chantel.. Xo she was lieing all dis while... 2 bad 4 her.. Ibrahim na by 4ce? Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe & Wole Soyinka, Who Is D Better Writer? / Where Can I Download 9ja Gospel Of Kosobabire And Gbemisoke / My One True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.