Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Aishat Zubair-zeinymira - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Aishat Zubair-zeinymira (7060 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Zeinymira(f): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
"
"Salam alaykum" Sheik Abdulkareem,the muslim leader said in a slightly raised voice. The two families were throwing angry words at each other especially the young boy that came to report to him.
"Walaykum salam" they all replied
"The prophet Muhammad,may the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him and us too,he said the best respect respect you can give to your fellow man when he is speaking is to keep quiet and listen. And you Ibrahim,you were the one who brought this case to me let me be the judge"the Sheikh said.
Aishat was seated between her parents while her husband and his father sat at the left side of the Sheikh while Ibrahim and his crowd sat at the right.
Aishat had thought Chantel case was complicated when in reality,it was a piece of cake compared to Ibrahim.
Ibrahim had refused to listen to the Sheikh. The Sheikh after listening to both sides story,explained that a man who travels a lot like Ibrahim should not get married until he was finally settled. Ibrahim had told them his plan was to marry her and travelled to pursue his dream. Aishat once more find another reason to thank her maker who guided her in making the right decision.
After he had made call to his Uztaaz,who explained to him,he reluctantly agree and the Sheikh settled everything,with each of them saying salam.
"Alhamdulillah,I made a good decision" Zubair whispered to his friend
"Alhamdulillah you did. Aishat really saved a whole lot"Abdulmalik said happily
He was grateful to Allah for answering his dua.
6 months after,
The upside down clothes rack,jewelleries box and shoe rack was the result of the tremendous effort Aishat put in searching for a befiting gown and niqab for the great occasion. She stood back staring at the 'work' she did. She began to wonder if it was pregnancy hormone. Ever since the news of the pregnancy,she had been doing extra ordinary things. Her work at her fashion house trippled. Some time in the middle of the night,she would wake up and walk down to her abode and cut different designs. She found herself bubbling with energy. Furqan had insisted she stayed at home at least thrice in a week. Even at home she was restless,she would sweep,clean,re-clean,wash and re-wash. And there was her craving for spicy food;she adds peper to whatever she was eating. Furqan was at the receiving end as he was not used to spicy food. She can't wait to hold her baby in her hands like Fridaws. Her sister-in-law gave birth to a baby boy few months back. She was now staying with her husband,both of them seeking more knowledge about their religion.
And there was her closest friends;Lateefah had called in the morning to gave her the news about her own pregnancy. She complained about how she cried over every little thing. Aishat had explained to her that it was pregnancy hormone. Zaynab and Maryam were calling her everyday giving her tips about pregnancy.
Ruqouyat,was busy with school,she was doing her Master degree at UI.
Aishat was grateful to Allah it was happy ending for all of them all. Ibrahim got the freedom he wanted,Chantel they heard got married to one certain man,she prayed Allah have mercy on her,her father-in-law got his family back,her friends were happy and she was with Furqan who showered her with love every day.

A loud knock on the door brought her back to the presence. Her clothes were still upside down and she was undecided on what to wear.
"Aishat" Furqan knocked again.
What was keeping her? It was Fridaws book launch,she had written yet another book even though her first book was still a hot cake in the market.
"I don't know what to wear" she said from inside
"Should I come in? I can be of help you know" he suggested
"Come in" she said.
He entered and screamed at the sight of the clothes and shoes
"Women and their unending drama" he groaned
"It is not even our tenth year of marriage and you are complaining" she said rolling her eyes.
"I'm rehearsing for our sixtieth year of marriage" furqan replied and they burst out laughing.
The End.
Alhamdulillah I'm glad for the sucessful completion of this story.
Tytylorpe
Abuklaw
Heemah
Ameenatu
Demmy
Sissie
Hameenat
Umuaja
Tohero
Akejujoe
Babyzal and others,
And the silent readers
Thank you all for reading and commenting ignoring my flaws and everything.
Jazzakumullahu khayran

3 Likes

Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by tohero(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alhamdulilah 4 d completion. I guess you rushed this story because of your tight schedule. I noticed from the begining out of the settlement of Ibrahim, Furqan, Chantel and Aishat. With the trend the story has been coming with, the ending was too simple! I thought Ibrahim would make a tough one with Aishat while chantel do hers with Furqan.

9c 1 here. Buh I felt sad the story has ended.

I envy you, zeinymira. God bless us all!

1 Like

Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Hameenat94(f): 5:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Wayakum sis... D story is short buh Alhamdulilah u completed it.. Its nt a matter of quantity buh quality... D story had lots of morals we can all learn 4rm... Zein, I knw u had 2 rush d story due 2 ur tight schedule buh all d same I applaud ur knowledge nd wisdom nd I pray Almighty Allah gives u more nd everyone of us here 2.... Will surely miss d family... Salam Alaekum!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by hassan85(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2014
May Allah reward u for writing ds work. please and please don't stop. show d Good image of Islam (peace ) as it should be known. can't wait for ur next work to begin. please don't take too long. Assalamu Alaikum

1 Like

Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by akejujoe(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
I'm glad u could finish d story even with d tsunami and other challenges.Hope to read another story from u soon. grin
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by Tytylorpe(f): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmm...,W'slm. All glory b 2 Almighty Allah...,who help Us both d reader n d writer 2 witnez d begining n d end of dis story, May Almight Allah reward U (Amen). We really appreciate Ur effort 2 finished dis story even when U rushed it out of No Time dt U've.

Thanks.

We are expecting more 4rm U
Re: Aishat Zubair-zeinymira by heemah(f): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Alhamdulillah for d completion of dz work..I must confess i learnt few lessons from dz story..Jazakillah khairan..When sud we expect another story??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Requirements For A Successful Talent Discovery / Dead Beautiful (yvonne Woon) / Good Guy Turned Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.