Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31257 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
I had to explain to my 7 years old kid sister what to do when there's any kind of life-threatening emergency at home, the numbers to dial and what to do before help arrives, but by all means, let's fret about homosexual activities.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Yooguyz: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
JudismphD: u are doom, animalistic gay who derive joyous moment from sodomy. Who truly epitomises A FOOL? Me or a gay? You quoted the wrong person miserable foe of humanity and i will definately place u where you belong. PIT! U can't use government lapses and inefficiency to legalise illegality or moralise immorality. Shame on u and ur entire household gayist animal, waste product, iconoclatic pig, compound imp from maggotic bastard. Make thunder draw tatoo for that ur evil iron! Your mother could have taken abortion pill to flush u down the pit only u have materialise to become satanic gay. Oloshi. Go and die, useless thing, shame to humanity. ALL YOUR CONTRUBUTIONS ON NAIRALAND ARE GAY RELATED ISSUES when other sensible men canalise their intellect and effort to constructive academic productivity. I pity your depressive and retrogressive life. Combing the net searhing for men of like mind to screw whose life is totally demonic. No matter ur frustration, 14 years await u since u remain a liability to society. Omaale

how old are you?

9 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi: Did you really have to do this.You are lower than an animal and should be treated like one.

Later in future this person you cursed would be known for something greater than you'll never ever reach in life.

You think if Alimi wasn't outed,harrassed,totured,molested both by Unilag and Nigerian Govt,who will know him.Bro,someone has to do the bad dirty tnz,which you doing?its gonna be history someday.Cause you'll wish you hadn't.

Alimi's voice can be heard anytime,he can call BBC or CNN and have his words heard,even your president has to buy slots.Be realistic,you ignorance and hate is not worth it.

Gays give you headache,they shouldn't.You have something more productive to think of.
waste product, go to the animal kingdom where u rightly belong. Men chase women, male dogs go for female dogs but u opted to screw ur dad's anus. Shame on u

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Enough of these insults on my thread! Where are the moderators of this forum?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
adofuro jati jati angry

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi:
Dude,is that you on your pp? Don't tell me you're gay.

What a monumental loss!!

embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by traware(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
I watched Bisi Alimi on Al-jazeera English a few months ago.He comes across as a very intelligent person and also very handsome.All I know is,all gays in the world are my brothers and sisters.I ain't gat no time for hate.Who doesn't want to be Tom Ford?

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
traware: I watched Bisi Alimi on Al-jazeera English a few months ago.He comes across as a very intelligent person and also very handsome.All I know is,all gays in the world are my brothers and sisters.I ain't gat no time for hate.Who doesn't want to be Tom Ford?
My brother. It's people like you that go places, tour the world and live a happy life.

Way to go.

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by traware(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
GSKing:
My brother. It's people like you that go places, tour the world and live a happy life.

Way to go.
Sir/ma,if I were you,I would just ignore the dumb posts on this thread.How does Bisi Alimi being gay affect their lives?and how does the thieving Nigerian politicians affect the life of an average Nigerian?Misplaced priorities.I have been privileged to associate with some gay men in Nigeria and they have been some of the most sophisticated and highly-educated Nigerians I've ever come across.If many people on this thread see them in real life,they'll be intimidated and keep their loud mouths shut.They are so dumb they don't even have any idea how gays influence their lives especially when it comes to latest fashions.As for me?I still want to be Tom Ford.I just too like that guy

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by tandj: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Now if I'm to chose between this Bisi and Yerima,I will choose him a hundred times and over.
Nigerians hypocrites of the highest order.

Nothing is wrong with an old man marrying a sukling cos its in our holy book but everything is wrong with people living the way nature wired them cos our holy book condems it.

Ole everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Fulaman198(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
traware: Sir/ma,if I were you,I would just ignore the dumb posts on this thread.How does Bisi Alimi being gay affect their lives?and how does the thieving Nigerian politicians affect the life of an average Nigerian?Misplaced priorities.I have been privileged to associate with some gay men in Nigeria and they have been some of the most sophisticated and highly-educated Nigerians I've ever come across.If many people on this thread see them in real life,they'll be intimidated and keep their loud mouths shut.They are so dumb they don't even have any idea how gays influence their lives especially when it comes to latest fashions.As for me?I still want to be Tom Ford.I just too like that guy

Not that I care but you are not gay though right Traware?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Fulaman198(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Koolmexxi: Well OP, U do realise dey put him on dat list jus to make ur lyks in dis part of the world feel beta and important. Africa and some other parts of the world still hold dear to morals and won't hesitate to condemn any moral wrongdoing which negates not jus our culture and traditions but also our religion. Westerners are quick to condemn polygamy and some of us saw some sense in dat but now dey turn around propagate homosexuality like it's a norm. Imagine the irony of a gay couple adopting babies born by a straight couple. SMH...

Westerners think they can monopolise and control everything in the world. They want everyone to agree with them. I'm not saying Polygamy is ok, but you just can't tell people what they can't and can not do. The West think they can do that.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by traware(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

Not that I care but you are not gay though right Traware?
Fulaniman!!!I just hate persecution.Nigerians should leave gays alone and concentrate on dealing with the corruption in our country.I have no problem with gays because I'm aware in this world,all of us cannot be thesame and not possessing that mindset is a clear indication of intolerance.As for my love for Tom Ford,I love his work ethic,his products and his creativity and impeccability.Seriously,the guy is too much

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Fulaman198(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
traware: Fulaniman!!!I just hate persecution.Nigerians should leave gays alone and concentrate on dealing with the corruption in our country.I have no problem with gays because I'm aware in this world,all of us cannot be thesame and not possessing that mindset is a clear indication of intolerance.As for my love for Tom Ford,I love his work ethic,his products and his creativity and impeccability.Seriously,the guy is too much

I understand where you are coming from, I agree that Nigerians should leave Gay people alone as it really doesn't affect our everyday lives, but human beings are horrible. We always judge others based on useless differences.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Zero tolerance to gays.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Austeenx: Zero tolerance to gays.

Sigh...You are obviously no Son of God then grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
Koolmexxi: Well OP, U do realise dey put him on dat list jus to make ur lyks in dis part of the world feel beta and important. Africa and some other parts of the world still hold dear to morals and won't hesitate to condemn any moral wrongdoing which negates not jus our culture and traditions but also our religion. Westerners are quick to condemn polygamy and some of us saw some sense in dat but now dey turn around propagate homosexuality like it's a norm. Imagine the irony of a gay couple adopting babies born by a straight couple. SMH...

Can you please elaborate on these "morals" that Nigeria has, which I'm sure must be moving the nation ahead of others.

And what Religion also forms part of this culture that Nigeria dearly has?

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
traware: Sir/ma,if I were you,I would just ignore the dumb posts on this thread.How does Bisi Alimi being gay affect their lives?and how does the thieving Nigerian politicians affect the life of an average Nigerian?Misplaced priorities.I have been privileged to associate with some gay men in Nigeria and they have been some of the most sophisticated and highly-educated Nigerians I've ever come across.If many people on this thread see them in real life,they'll be intimidated and keep their loud mouths shut.They are so dumb they don't even have any idea how gays influence their lives especially when it comes to latest fashions.As for me?I still want to be Tom Ford.I just too like that guy

On behalf of Gsking and I, I say Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
JudismphD: u are doom, animalistic gay who derive joyous moment from sodomy. Who truly epitomises A FOOL? Me or a gay? You quoted the wrong person miserable foe of humanity and i will definately place u where you belong. PIT! U can't use government lapses and inefficiency to legalise illegality or moralise immorality. Shame on u and ur entire household gayist animal, waste product, iconoclatic pig, compound imp from maggotic bastard. Make thunder draw tatoo for that ur evil iron! Your mother could have taken abortion pill to flush u down the pit only u have materialise to become satanic gay. Oloshi. Go and die, useless thing, shame to humanity. ALL YOUR CONTRUBUTIONS ON NAIRALAND ARE GAY RELATED ISSUES when other sensible men canalise their intellect and effort to constructive academic productivity. I pity your depressive and retrogressive life. Combing the net searhing for men of like mind to screw whose life is totally demonic. No matter ur frustration, 14 years await u since u remain a liability to society. Omaale

Obviously, by their posts, you shall know who actually is miserable. I wonder for how long you must have bottled up such frustrations going inside of you to have the strength to curse out someone like this. hehe.

All his contribution to Nairaland is gay related because this is his one medium to educate people like YOU and rid you of your ignorance concerning gay issues.

Keep ranting away.

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
ayztech:

That analogy is skewed as gays can also be terrorists and scammers!
Regular people can also be happy, normal and not killing pple nor committing other criminal offences.

My point is, on the contrary, he being a Nigerian, his election tarnished the Nigerian image more.

Lol@Nigerian image. You people will never seize to amaze me.

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by prowlG: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
They just wanna kill ur conscience.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014

shocked you sound like you are fighting something from within. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
datalossvictim1:

shocked you sound like you are fighting something from within. lipsrsealed

EXACTLY!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
berem: Dude,is that you on your pp? Don't tell me you're gay.

What a monumental loss!!

embarassed embarassed
Monumental loss!

That's better,I've heard catastrophic waste.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi: Monumental loss!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
JudismphD: waste product, go to the animal kingdom where u rightly belong. Men chase women, male dogs go for female dogs but u opted to screw ur dad's anus. Shame on u
Just one thing.

Make sure you leave a lasting impression of who you are on the sands of time.

Make sure you enter into the hall of fame of greatness.

You can't achieve that with sourness.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi: Monumental loss!

I hope you get married someday...

embarassed embarassed
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MrRenaissance: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
masonkz:

EXACTLY!!!

Your profile pic grin he might fit into it perfectly. lipsrsealed
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Your profile pic grin he might fit into it perfectly. lipsrsealed

Lol my thoughts exactly. His type are DEFINITELY the ones that end up raping effeminate male teenagers when left alone with them.

Seen it happen. Not once.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MrRenaissance: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'm no gay, never have, never will. I don't pray for anyone to be, whether friends, families or foes; but what I'll never do is to spit vitriol or hate words towards any gay.

I mean why the hate? I dislike homosexuality doesn't mean I have to hate my fellow humans. We all are different. We live different lives, we have different thinking, we have different ethics.

Those that spit bile towards Gays are no different for Boko Haram and other Terrorist that kill because people don't want to belong to Islam. Live and let live.

I don't know why two gays that are not complaining about their séx lives, is our problems. They love each other, their sex lives doesn't affect non-gays, so why the fuss?. As long as they aren't ràping straight guys, or forcing their sexuàl orientation down our throats, then we shouldn't hate on them. They're humans and deserve to live as much other humans too.

I'm a straight, hate homosexuality, but don't hate homosexuals. They have equal rights as a straight guy like me. We've many demons in this country to battle, from corruption, to terrorism, to inter-tribal murders, homosexualism should be least of our worries.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by dahfweshdude69: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer / Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Photos From Okoro Blessing's 30th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.