Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31260 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
beryl04:

Ur madt yo! grin
Dats what I get up to do when I do watch actually,so am guilty as charged but that game is boring heh!
HUH U DONT SAY. IM OBVIOUSLY GUILTY ONLY I STARE AAT THEIR BUTT,HARD AND FIRM BULGING BKWARD.MA OWN GAME OF INVOLVE TRACING BUTT NT BALL.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
goshap: SEE WHO IS TALKN, YOU WHO WAS N IS TILL TRIPN OVER GSKINGS IMAGINARY MUSCLES *OYA DENY'EM*.

HOPELESS DROOLING OVER MEN NOT XUALLY ATTRACTED TO UR KIND ,IN NO WAY POSSIBLE, HIDN UNDER THE VEIL OF HATE TO COVER UR DESPERATION N OBVIOUS REJECTION.

Chaiii, dude, e don do nah, have pity on her, don't pay her any attention, she's just thiving off'em...

Im not called pretty face for nothing, neither do all straights call me pretty boy for nothing. Bítch will surely die drooling at my physique.

fûcked up trashy lilliputian self-loathing hag.

*bite me*

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
GSKing:

Chaiii, dude, e don do nah, have pity on her, don't pay her any attention, she's just thiving off'em...

Im not called pretty face for nothing, neither do all straights call me pretty boy for nothing. Bítch will surely die drooling at my physique.

*bite me*
GIRL FRIEND, ABEG IF U SEE FIRSTEVA ANY WHERE ,EVEN FOR DREAM. WAKE UP DRINK OLIVE OIL, WEAR TROSER* TIGHT JEANS RECOMMENDED * TIE RAPPER ,CON TIE IRON BELT ROUND UR BEAUTIFUL WAIST OVER THE RAPER, MAKE SHE NO RAPE U O ,NO FORGET TO WEAR MILITARY BOOT CON TUCK IN THE TROUSER LEG INSIDE, THIS HER OBSESSES DA MAKE WATER CATCH FIRE.

-DRY RED SEA
-MAKE OBAMA SAY "CHAI DER IS GOD O"
-MAKE PATIENCE BLOW THIS XACT GRAMMER, " THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY OF THE FEMINIST INDIVIDUAL,IN A AVERAGE SOCIOLOGICAL SETTING IS HIGHER THAN THE GRADE POINT AVERAGE OF THE EVERY DAY ......" AND NIGERIANS WERE JST SHOUTING "IT IS DO".

ALL because OF U O.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT .
-
-
-
this is to inform all nairalander gays,that their is a GAY SNATCHER on naira land.
she is single and desperate and would do anything to get a husband, including spending pain staking hours tracking down gay themed topics and preaching her self channelled gospel of hate, in the hope of attacking your deepest insecurity ,which is a craving for love and acceptance,her aim to create remorse so you'd be depressed enough to marry her.

-
-
-
do not say u were not warned, hide your BOY FRIENDS,LOVERS,FAMILY MEMBERS,ENEMIES AND EVEN YOUR STRAIGHT BROTHERS.

-THANK YOU.

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS COMING TO YOU , FROM THE CENTER OF MAD DOG FIRSTEVA CONTROL (CMDFC), THROUGH THE DESK OF HER PSYCHIATRIST AND PSYCHOLOGIST.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
goshap: ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT .
-
-
-
this is to inform all nairalander gays,that their is a GAY SNATCHER on naira land.
she is single and desperate and would do anything to get a husband, including spending pain staking hours tracking down gay themed topics and preaching her self channelled gospel of hate, in the hope of attacking your deepest insecurity ,which is a craving for love and acceptance,her aim to create remorse so you'd be depressed enough to marry her.

-
-
-
do not say u were not warned, hide your BOY FRIENDS,LOVERS,FAMILY MEMBERS,ENEMIES AND EVEN YOUR STRAIGHT BROTHERS.

-THANK YOU.

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS COMING TO YOU , FROM THE CENTER OF MAD DOG FIRSTEVA CONTROL (CMDFC), THROUGH THE DESK OF HER PSYCHIATRIST AND PSYCHOLOGIST.
lol. I hope my comments did not get you depressed, I wouldn't want you to jump off 3rd mainland bridge. My desire is for you to do 14 years, hopefully when you get out, you will cover your annus properly.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: lol. I hope my comments did not get you depressed, I wouldn't want you to jump off 3rd mainland bridge. My desire is for you to do 14 years, hopefully when you get out, you will cover your annus properly.
blah blah booooo!, not depressed enough to marry you.
lalalalal lalala laaaaa!,i cant hear you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
GSKing:

*bite me*
online beauty grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: lol. I hope my comments did not get you depressed, I wouldn't want you to jump off 3rd mainland bridge. My desire is for you to do 14 years, hopefully when you get out, you will cover your annus properly.
FYI, im top, TOP ENOUGH O TOP UR BRODA AND UR P TOO.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
beryl04:

So, u were not informed too?
am not watching and am sure as hell mason is not watching but am sure Gsking is .by d way, am getting updates from friends on BB.what da hell is up with our darling Brazil?
And where s dos our gay soccer lovers like Axiel and mobjective?

you got me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
goshap: FYI, im top, TOP ENOUGH O TOP UR BRODA AND UR P TOO.
Top what? Top in the world of men who surrender their yanshes to other men?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: Top what? Top in the world of men who surrender their yanshes to other men?

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH A GUY'S ASSS AND WHAT HE CHOOSES TO DO WITH IT?? ??

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Phewww!!! too many mentions, I can't even keep up. Lemme rush to the other thread.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
CyrusLevi: Love to reply that biiitch.

Got an exam in 30mins else I'd use all my energy typing the reply so as not to be thrashed like Brazil who sang National Anthem with all their energy.

Hope it went well mate.

Good luck and God bless.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: Top what? Top in the world of men who surrender their yanshes to other men?
"EEVA EEVA EEVA" HE screamed as ma hard beef got shoveled in and out his ass H.
i pound hard ,each pound hard than the one befor it,:harder than the one that followed.
tears hard began to form in his eyes, his moanful cheer "eeva!", died down between his tightly jammed teeth.
i spanked him hard and thirty, that when he cried amist pain n pleasure.
i spanked him again,hard on his as flabs and was like,

"TELL YOUR SISTER,FIRSTEVA TO STOP DISTURBING ME ON NAIRALAND".

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
beryl04:

Hope it went well mate.

Good luck and God bless.
God is just too merciful, thunder 4 just strike that your mouth for calling Him.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: God is just too merciful, thunder 4 just strike that your mouth for calling Him.

There's a reason why I keep dragging u into our fold even tho u sniff us out most of d time, on r own.
The comic side of all these.
Ur our little side-kick and we love u.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: God is just too merciful, thunder 4 just strike that your mouth for calling Him.

U should see me in church!
always hi in d spirit.u 'll be surprised when I'll be waving down on u from heaven tongue
I hope this 1 is not too much for ur tiny brain to comprehend too dear.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
beryl04:

U should see me in church!
always hi in d spirit.u 'll be surprised when I'll be waving down on u from heaven tongue
I hope this 1 is not too much for ur tiny brain to comprehend too dear.
how is that even possible, when did homosexuals start going to church? I thought the bible is very clear on it. O my God!!!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: how is that even possible, when did homosexuals start going to church? I thought the bible is very clear on it. O my God!!!

Somehow, I always know that hate of urs, even tho it's psychological, is driven by ur belief in d holy book.
Eiyaa ,Pele,u were not informed too.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2014
beryl04:

Hope it went well mate.

Good luck and God bless.
Yup,was cool.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Some escape from Yaba Left and they are pursued and recovered,others escape and the wardens don't bother cause they are a lost case beyond treating.

FirstEva Wake up from your day dream.Some boys like boys,some girls like girls,some boys like girls.Its the world you leave in,move past that and stop being a faggg-hagg.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2014
GSKing:

Wish you luck b
Thanks dearie,went smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 10, 2014
beryl04:

Somehow, I always know that hate of urs, even tho it's psychological, is driven by ur belief in d holy book.
Eiyaa ,Pele,u were not informed too.
well it happens, even armed robbers go church. But that makes you an unrepentant sinner, you hear the word, ignore and continue with your arsehoole perversion. Your kinds are atheists, you chose to be a believer but a partial one, o well!

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2014
CyrusLevi: Some escape from Yaba Left and they are pursued and recovered,others escape and the wardens don't bother cause they are a lost case beyond treating.

FirstEva Wake up from your day dream.Some boys like boys,some girls like girls,some boys like girls.Its the world you leave in,move past that and stop being a faggg-hagg.
you are sure u are not the one dreaming? Hello! Its Nigeria, men liking men is criminal. You better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2014
firstEVA: you are sure u are not the one dreaming? Hello! Its Nigeria, men liking men is criminal. You better wake up.
THIS IS 3 AM ,SUMTIN IN THE MORNING WITCH U NO DEY SLEEP,

ABI UR AS INSOMIATIC AS UR HOMOPHOBIC?.

-CURIOUS MINDZ WANT TO KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2014
goshap: THIS IS 3 AM ,SUMTIN IN THE MORNING WITCH U NO DEY SLEEP,

ABI UR AS INSOMIATIC AS UR HOMOPHOBIC?.

-CURIOUS MINDZ WANT TO KNOW.
lol.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
firstEVA: you are sure u are not the one dreaming? Hello! Its Nigeria, men liking men is criminal. You better wake up.
Hello,men liking men is not criminal.Men Sexing Men,Men Marrying Men is criminal.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
CyrusLevi: Hello,men liking men is not criminal.Men Sexing Men,Men Marrying Men is criminal.
ok
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
firstEVA: well it happens, even armed robbers go church. But that makes you an unrepentant sinner, you hear the word, ignore and continue with your arsehoole perversion. Your kinds are atheists, you chose to be a believer but a partial one, o well!

D difference is, armed robbers are hurting people and taking what does not belong to them, sumtimes even kill their victim.

Gay people hurt no one! No sane society criminalises homosexuality in this day and age.

Am a xtian who've sought for deeper meanings in my faith.as such I don't believe the hogwash of d bible being written under d inspiration or d influence of holy spirit.

Like, I believe in God but I don't believe in creationism.
Hope I've not lost u?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Me thinks everyone should stop paying this Eva girl any attention. Obviously that's what she feeds on, right here on NL, being noticed and mentioned by us.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
masonkz: Me thinks everyone should stop paying this Eva girl any attention. Obviously that's what she feeds on, right here on NL, being noticed and mentioned by us.

Remember, we've done that in so many threads, even d ones that made front page, but she just have a way of getting under ones skin.

She is here- besides us making her feel human, also as a case study on an average ignorant nigerian homophobe.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 2:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Hey people,missed all of you.Hezron sends his heart to all of you,especially,Masonkz,Gudintent and GSking.What happened to this forum?a lot of deleted comments,how come?Who is Cyrus and why is he hitting on me?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum / Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness / Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.