Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31262 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Cool,me likes that.

Hot,lol!Ain't got no muscles 4 notn.#AllinOrNothing.

Yeah like dat hashtag
#AllinOrNothing
Love must always conquer hate no matter how much time it takes
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
For me just preach homophobia and u won't See me next Sunday.that's why I dropped the Anglicans.jeeZz dos guys are douche bags!

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04: For me just preach homophobia and u won't See me next Sunday.that's why I dropped the Anglicans.jeeZz dos guys are douche bags!
Same here actually.Anglicans in Nigerians are big fallacy I swear.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Same here actually.Anglicans in Nigerians are big fallacy I swear.

I don't blame them that much heh,it's part of d big Nigerian problem,illiteracy,ignorance,greed and avarice which religion is feeding fat on.they're really speaking what d people want to hear at least for now.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

I don't blame them that much heh,it's part of d big Nigerian problem,illiteracy,ignorance,greed and avarice which religion is feeding fat on.they're really speaking what d people want to hear at least for now.
Very true.

I'd feel incomplete without a place of worship,if not all Nigerian churches are out of place.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Very true.

I'd feel incomplete without a place of worship,if not all Nigerian churches are out of place.

Which means, I'm like the last person on earth you want to begrin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

Which means, I'm like the last person on earth you want to begrin
What would that be?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: What would that be?

Unrepentantly atheist.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

Unrepentantly atheist.
well well,it will take a huge load of work to make me believe SkyDaddy doesn't exist.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Very true.

True dat.tho I haven't been for close to 2months now,I always feel d need for that spiritual upliftment every now and again.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

True dat.tho I haven't been for close to 2months now,I always feel d need for that spiritual upliftment every now and again.
Swear down bro.Church is a second home,is it Healing Streams I'd talk about.Damn,can't miss a sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Hehehehe, its okay, it happens.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2014
reedbam: Wrong place! We don't celebrate this kind of people in this part of the world
abeg parkwell.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Airforce1: Front Yes...Back No!
but i like your back.*i.diot*

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:

Bumkum,he's gay and an animal but u on the hand, ur not gay but ur government has been fuc,king u and ur forbears from behind since 1960 and what does that make u huh-gay and an animal in d lower rung of the food chain.
Now get lost fooool!
diva up.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2014
JudismphD: u are doom, animalistic gay who derive joyous moment from sodomy. Who truly epitomises A FOOL? Me or a gay? You quoted the wrong person miserable foe of humanity and i will definately place u where you belong. PIT! U can't use government lapses and inefficiency to legalise illegality or moralise immorality. Shame on u and ur entire household gayist animal, waste product, iconoclatic pig, compound imp from maggotic bastard. Make thunder draw tatoo for that ur evil iron! Your mother could have taken abortion pill to flush u down the pit only u have materialise to become satanic gay. Oloshi. Go and die, useless thing, shame to humanity. ALL YOUR CONTRUBUTIONS ON NAIRALAND ARE GAY RELATED ISSUES when other sensible men canalise their intellect and effort to constructive academic productivity. I pity your depressive and retrogressive life. Combing the net searhing for men of like mind to screw whose life is totally demonic. No matter ur frustration, 14 years await u since u remain a liability to society. Omaale
well na beryl sha ,no be me.bt dude u go too far for who no send u.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2014
MsSteph: do u want him to be a terrorist or scammer? He is just gay and happy that aint a crime and he aint killing pple
big hugs.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2014
CyrusLevi: Did you really have to do this.You are lower than an animal and should be treated like one.

Later in future this person you cursed would be known for something greater than you'll never ever reach in life.

You think if Alimi wasn't outed,harrassed,totured,molested both by Unilag and Nigerian Govt,who will know him.Bro,someone has to do the bad dirty tnz,which you doing?its gonna be history someday.Cause you'll wish you hadn't.

Alimi's voice can be heard anytime,he can call BBC or CNN and have his words heard,even your president has to buy slots.Be realistic,you ignorance and hate is not worth it.

Gays give you headache,they shouldn't.You have something more productive to think of.
one sensible reply for the archives

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 07, 2014
JudismphD: waste product, go to the animal kingdom where u rightly belong. Men chase women, male dogs go for female dogs but u opted to screw ur dad's anus. Shame on u
i av a dream , on day you'll see me on top of the world and wish u were me.stop da hate.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 07, 2014
traware: Sir/ma,if I were you,I would just ignore the dumb posts on this thread.How does Bisi Alimi being gay affect their lives?and how does the thieving Nigerian politicians affect the life of an average Nigerian?Misplaced priorities.I have been privileged to associate with some gay men in Nigeria and they have been some of the most sophisticated and highly-educated Nigerians I've ever come across.If many people on this thread see them in real life,they'll be intimidated and keep their loud mouths shut.They are so dumb they don't even have any idea how gays influence their lives especially when it comes to latest fashions.As for me?I still want to be Tom Ford.I just too like that guy
:when a sensible and observant person is talking,you. human being is talking.*classic reply,for the archives".
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 07, 2014
And who is that idioot that called me up into the midst of this rubbish. undecided Boko haram please bring back our girls and take these arsse fuccking perverted retards.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2014
firstEVA: And who is that idioot that called me up into the midst of this rubbish. undecided Boko haram please bring back our girls and take these arsse fuccking perverted retards.
hey love,misseed you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2014
masonkz:

Woah!!!! I must have missed that part.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
xriously
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
hummerwise:

You completely digressin bro,
Ok let's take it this other way...
Am sure ur a type that luvs 2 b real, eat gud food instead of fake ones, wear the authentic clothes instead of the fakes ones, av a gud and real life instead of fake ones, be with good frnds rather than fake frnds...

Now my point, Why get attracted 2 a fellow guy(fake ones) just like you who try 2 be, seduce and get you aroused just like a real lady(real ones) wud do..you will agree wif me that yur fellow gay are nufin but ladies wannabes.

You wanna go tru a hole, why not go tru the real ones that gives u much comfort,soft and real satisfaction instead going tru a hole that gives much less of tht...
Am sure ur gonna antagonise this cos u guys are just mentally disordeRed....
Am not asking you 2 change tho, continue bro am sure you won't deny u were not told when that time comes by...

My last reply on this tanx
if gay were lady wannabes,it wud be a lezbian groupy then, more ladies to makeout for straight action.

aint like tat ,da gay community is as diverse as da rainbow.
i personally stay xually away from trannies ,guyz who feel der ladies "effiminate", not ma styl love a guy for been a guy,
-muscles,bone structure dont do curvey that.
-think voice or maybe a bit cozy sortoff
-grease sweat tat seems to stain certain xplicit regions
-tough skin
-hard n strain face
-macho walk ,hard hand shake.
-well meaning backside
- broad cchest ,slim waist
-confidence,duo i've got a soft spot for shy guyz.
-scent, real man stink.

in definition,a man for man,not a man for been a lady. duo got enuf friend over here who associate as ladies *funny duo,bt kul*.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: but i like your back.*i.diot*

You're very very stuupid for saying that.. Hopeless gay.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
firstEVA: And who is that idioot that called me up into the midst of this rubbish. undecided Boko haram please bring back our girls and take these arsse fuccking perverted retards.

Na only u waka come?
Now share that hate sis,no gay thread is complete without u and ur squad.
Welcome ,now ,what have u got to say?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 08, 2014
beryl04:

Na only u waka come?
Now share that hate sis,no gay thread is complete without u and ur squad.
Welcome ,now ,what have u got to say?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
www.queerty.com/why-do-masculine-gay-guys-look-down-on-feminine-guys-20140707

You guys should read it.Its very insightful.Damn guys took the topic personal.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
goshap: hey love,misseed you.
. Really shocked, oh I'm touched embarassed for this amma get you a gift. Pls what size of pampers do you and your gay arssee partner wear? undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
firstEVA: . Really shocked, oh I'm touched embarassed for this amma get you a gift. Pls what size of pampers do you and your gay arssee partner wear? undecided
wud'nt be needn it,but plz do send da pampers any size ,ma i sell 'em *quick buckz*.

-ma d.icks still waitn for u o,sweet heart dnt leave me waitn.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
firstEVA: . Really shocked, oh I'm touched embarassed for this amma get you a gift. Pls what size of pampers do you and your gay arssee partner wear? undecided
Am sure you remember the size of your brother's ass from when you last saw it.

That should do,now u know he's partner's ass size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Photos From Okoro Blessing's 30th Birthday Party / Charly Boy's Parents: Margaret & Chukwudifu Oputa Throwback Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.