Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,532 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Women: Stop Complaining! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women: Stop Complaining! (3814 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Why Do Women Stop Taking Care Of Themselves After Childbirth? / Women:stop Serving The Men Dead Food And Claiming You Know How To Cook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Women: Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Women will always be women. From my own point of view there is no harm going the extra mile for your woman or for your man it fosters unity and indeed its good to be reponsible, cos if you are I doubt if you will have time for fickle minded gossip about the shortcomings of your spouses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is The perfect Age To Get Married? / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament / Does Marriage Mean More Expenses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.