Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State (4084 Views)

Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / Boko Haram Says Leader Shekau Is Alive In New Video - Yahoo / OPC Council Says Leader,ganiyu Adams Is A Thief,tells Yoruba Kings To Sack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Lmao...I honestly don't know what the scare mongering is about, but the last thing I'm scared of as a black man are ragheaded Islamists, to be honest. grin Right now, I'm more scared of cats than these fvckers.

Who/what is ISIS? - ISIS is a group of Salafists trained by US, UK, and Israeli Special Forces in Jordan, to fight in Syria against Assad, with the backing of Saudi and Qatar funds.

These people have been fighting Assad and Hezbollah for years now, and they haven't even made any gains in Syria, apart from Sunni areas - despite the huge funding/weapons they get from America, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia...and the little air support from both Israel and Turkey. Yet the same group is planning to colonise the world - laughable.

Even in Iraq - they're utterly useless and cowardly without the Sunni populations there.

This narrative is becoming nauseating now - no serious minded person takes them seriously. And just because Nigeria is useless and it has no military, hence BH stays running circles around everyone's squares - that doesn't mean some ragheads can even dominate any part of the world. If you believe this junk, you'll definitely believe anything.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2014
SirShymex:
Who/what is ISIS? - ISIS is a group of Salafists trained by US, UK, and Israeli Special Forces in Jordan, to fight in Syria against Assad, with the backing of Saudi and Qatar funds.
ISIS, Al-quaeda, Boko, etc are slowly being setup by American Democrats.
The Democrats will soon hand them over to Republicans for military extermination.

all@h go dey laugh all of dem from far.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by baby124: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fundamentalist groups should first learn how to conquer their stupidity and high level of mental illness. Where are Muslims being killed, except when they are busy killing themselves. Islam on Islam crime is the biggest in the world. You people need Ifa

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
baby_123: Fundamentalist groups should first learn how to conquer their stupidity and high level of mental illness. Where are Muslims being killed, except when they are busy killing themselves. Islam on Islam crime is the biggest in the world
^ Authentic gist.

baby_123:
You [muslim] people need Ifa
^^ Correct idea.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2014
Conquer Rome in your dreams!!
Useless set of idiots.
Muslims should stop selling the idea of these people being sponsored by America or whatever. Too much of 24movies and its likes wouldn't hide the truth about Islam being a very troublesome religion. They only add parts where they potray Islam as good inorder not to offend the muslim community.
Sometime ago in Fggc kano, a christian and muslim girl were arguing,suddenly the muslim girl insulted Jesus,when the christian retaliated,a fight ensued which brought almajiri boys jumping into the school compound beating up christians and ready to kill until the christian girl was expelled! Gross injustice!!. I guess US also sponsored that fanatic. Nonsense.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by fitzmayowa: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2014
From Somalia to Pakistan to Iraq to India to Afghanistan to Lebanon to Kenya to Ethiopia to Algeria to Nigeria to Mali to Niger to Cameroon...etc

They all have one thing in common rag heads causing trouble all in the name of religion/all in the name of allah....

I wonder sometimes when i hear the saying Muslims are not terrorists, but majority of terrorists are muslims...

Sometimes i just wonder if Islam is a blessing or a curse...
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Pavore9: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Hian! dem think say Rome be Lomé? Na so Vatican dey hungry dem to visit?
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by TheClown: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2014
"
Don't be decieved and brainwashed by the media frenzy, you still have your whole life ahead of you to conduct independent research on Islam before you regret in the hereafter."

you should also conduct independent research on Islam. Because I did and I saw a prophet and God intereted in assasinating poets, including an old man, waging war and asking for 20% of spoils, marrying a 6yrs old Girl and sleeping with her at nine, torturing a husband to death just to find out where the wealth of his tribe is hidden and then marrying the wife on the same day, marring his adopted son's wife and therafter abolishing adoption, sleeping with his wife's slave girl on. The day he was supposed to sleep with his wife and then them divorce to keep them quiet, making an old wife give up his days to the child bride just to aviod divorce, and so on and so forth.

Pleae take a corsery look at your religion. Your prophet is worse than an ordinary person, how can he be a prophet if not that of the devil?

[/quote]
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Askmanzanita: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2014
Take heed so that u dont fall...JESUS IS THE WAY,BELIEVE HIM AND BE SAVE
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Donfamous(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

You made a whole lot of sense Mr cool
thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Shocks Gov T A Orji And Publicly Disgraced Him. / Nigeria To Be Among 15 Largest Economies By 2050 With GDP Of $4.5 Trillion / Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.