Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture (2411 Views)

Seadogs Donates Library To NAPTIP In UYO For Trafficking Victims. / Naptip To Jail People Who Have Housemaids / Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by ochejoseph(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Look closely and you will realize this girl is Not happy , she is been forced into this. !!! NAPTIP pls Act

Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by jmaine: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2014
There is something wrong with the picture . . .Which kin hand dey the geh shoulder so ? undecided. . . .
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
forced marriage!
were are the agencies that normally take care of this type of issue please act fast!
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
ochejoseph: Look closely and you will realize this girl is Not happy , she is been forced into this. !!! NAPTIP pls Act
Ahmed Yerima's cousin

5 Likes

Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Celebration of love my foot!
I wonder what the old man is feeling like in the picture.

Mtscheeew!

angry angry
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by cyril83(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
VICTORCIZA: forced marriage!
were are the agencies that normally take care of this type of issue please act fast!

So APC has nothing to do with the picture? I was expecting you to put the blame on janjaweedians.

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by durella4(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
All dis rich old men don't know why d can't marry thier size always takin wat blongs 2 d youth.

Maybe d parent of d gal re poor n uneducated because i can't see why d should allow thier daughter 2 bcome a widow.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by cyril83(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
That man must be chief priest in one village in the east.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Firefire(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Signs of the beging of the END

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Beync(f): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'll rather run away from home
If running away couldn't work, I marry the man, on getting to his house I'll prepare his best best dinner well spiced with otapiapia so he go and join his ancestors.

In his next world he'll realize some food are not meant for the old

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by christejames(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Konji is wicked. Why is it still disturbing the elderly. That man is just pathetic.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ejro, Ofejiro are isokko and Urhobo names.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Oldman finds NewWife

4kmukina:

Bastard aboki! Any non-aboki is igbo to u cows.

Ejiro is urhobo name.

BTW, this pix is photoshoped! Check dat hand on d gal's shoulder, does it appear like d old man's hand?
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Enkaynwa(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Maybe the girl is pregnant or has children outside wedlock and the old man doesnt have any so when he marries the girl, the children automatically becomes his.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
^^^^ i hate hypocrisy, is this girl even old enough to get married? Imagine this old vulture crawling up one her at night, wow.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Mogidi: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
cyril83:

So APC has nothing to do with the picture? I was expecting you to put the blame on janjaweedians.

APC has a lot to do with it, APC is Sharia personified.

supporters of APC like Yerima would want this culture adopted nationwide, but we in the PDP say no to child exploitation and Sharia.

If you yourself wants kids as wives you can always relocate to the north where its legal to exploit children.

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Enkaynwa(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
^^ what is hypocritical about my comment? We are all stating the possible reasons for this marriage
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by KillerBeauty(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Choi its pains me when I thinks of what she was going to be going through in this kind of marriage
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Simply means he most probably succeeded in buying her greedy parent over!
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by madamoringo(f): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
only in the SE, Ibos celebrate this kind of cradle robbery!

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by IdomaLikita: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
The Man Looks Happy, And That's All That Matters grin
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Bright2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
What naturally join together let no man nor woman em,em,em, put inshort,anyway.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Demdem(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
To be honest this picture doesn't portray a good image for ibos. That red cap easily gave him away.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
madam_oringo: only in the SE, Ibos celebrate this kind of cradle robbery!
Can't you be civil for once, must you incite a tribal fight.....i pity whoever will marry you, you will destroy his entire family.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Demdem: To be honest this picture doesn't portray a good image for ibos. That red cap easily gave him away.
is it only Igbos that wear red cap? I think some other ethnic groups especially in the south-south do wear red cap. Even your friend Jona.daft wears red cap too. grin grin
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Demdem: To be honest this picture doesn't portray a good image for ibos. That red cap easily gave him away.
Do Igbos bear Oghenefejiro? undecided
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Freewilly(f): 3:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Come to think of it though, if I'm on a deserted island and a yoruba man is all there is, I'll freaking drown myself before I marry into that cannibalistic tribe. What am I saying, if I'm on a deserted island with a yoruba man, I'm sure he'll hurt me down and eat me.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by abbakacici: 3:56am On Jul 03, 2014
inferiority complex is a diseases, so because white people told you guys, that as long as your daughters have bachelors or masters and have a decent jobs even if they sleep with 20 men doing so, you are dad of the year. am 100% if your grandparent will be give choice between a 35 year old educate LovePeddler sorry slut grand daughter with a decent job or a 35 semi illiterate granddaughter window with 4 children without a job, you which they will choice
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by RoyalRoy(m): 5:01am On Jul 03, 2014
abbakacici: inferiority complex is a diseases, so because white people told you guys, that as long as your daughters have bachelors or masters and have a decent jobs even if they sleep with 20 men doing so, you are dad of the year. am 100% if your grandparent will be give choice between a 35 year old educate LovePeddler sorry slut grand daughter with a decent job or a 35 semi illiterate granddaughter window with 4 children without a job, you which they will choice

Go back to bed and come back when the senses are clearer.
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by gramci: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2014

Don't die of Igbophobia

#useless_pikin
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Demdem(m): 5:08am On Jul 03, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: Do Igbos bear Oghenefejiro? undecided

When it's time to define the land of the rising sun, u guys won't hesitate to start from abuja as north, down south to Ph, and up till edo, asaba etc but now that this despicable act is being condemned, u are now redefining ur boundary.
Is ebele azikwe Jonathan no longer ibo also?
Re: NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture by Demdem(m): 5:09am On Jul 03, 2014
gramci:

Don't die of Igbophobia

#useless_pikin

Gramfool, i love ibos. And ibos love me. Ask around in Ph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Latest Scandal About Buhari's WAEC Cert. / Taraba Presidential Election Results / Appointments: I Can Choose Whoever I Want, Buhari Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.