Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog (12575 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by G12(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bros, I knee down take God beg you. Abeg drop am before I exhaust my data.
Make everybody join hand beg OP o
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Funmiscript(f): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP do us a favor.. promise to pay you back... i can also write scrips i don't mind to help you create contents and scripts for your blog... i can also post any of your hot gist on my blog too. www.entertainmentdiary.net
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Number one lesson is Back links.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by labiowo: 1:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Good day Prowitin,pls I need your advice regarding my blog www.abiodunowolabi..com.Is it right to apply for google adsense?Thanks
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by crestime(m): 2:26am On Oct 14, 2014
taddat:
Pls op, i need help on how to connect my blog to google absense, i need to start making money from it , kindly help :- tadworld..com
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by crestime(m): 2:50am On Oct 14, 2014
taddat:
Pls op, i need help on how to connect my blog to google absense, i need to start making money from it , kindly help :- tadworld..com

To get google adsense is pretty simple. Just follow the next steps.

1. Get a domain(not .com) that is at least 6 months old.

2. Write at least 40 original articles that are not less than 600 words long.

3. Make sure that you have no broken links or pages that are not opening or with dormant links.

4. Don't write or offer links to adult sites or sites with substantial duplicate content or illegal downloads.

5. Find a niche that is relevant and try to make your content add value to the lives of your readers or blog visitors.

6. Don't offer dubious adverts or contents that promises customers what you can't offer(preferably, don't offer any adverts at all)

7. Have a privacy policy on how you intend to use adverts to support your site. State clearly that you'll be reading data from your visitors devices to offer more relevant adverts( you can copy and edit privacy policies from any of the available adsense-enabled blogs online).

8. You don't need loads of adverts to apply for an adsense account. Once you can do the above, you'll be sure to have your application approved. Google mostly focus on the value you provide and how relevant they are to your blog visitors. Don't fret. Just follow through step 1 to 7 and you'll be alright. It works 100% of the time.

Note the whole application stage(both first and second approval) may take between 1 to 2 months from your first application. You just have to patiently follow through the process and you'll be good to go. Cheers!

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2014
No. Follow all what. @crestime listed above he. Has said it all. if your need a privacy policy or. Domain.halla me Prowitin@gmail

labiowo:
Good day Prowitin,pls I need your advice regarding my blog www.abiodunowolabi..com.Is it right to apply for google adsense?Thanks
p
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by G12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
OP, pls keep this thread alive now. you just abandoned everything when you got to the most important aspect
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
7 months in to this and my blog is ranked 628,900 in the world by alexa... I HAD TO STAY OFF A BIT TO CONCENTRATE AND RESEARCH ON NEW STRATEGIES TO MAKE OUR GOAL ACHIEVABLE. now i will share with you guys my simple and humble tips on getting traffic to my blog... Step by Step feel free to ask questions as usual...

firstly as a blogger you are suppose to research alot...

In one of my research i found a way to brows for free.... grin
as a blogger you need the cheapest way to brows the web... and i have found a free way.... download upload and blog what ever people grin

its on my blog and i cant drop the link here so do your research too... i will be back tomorrow.

Before I sleep let me show you prof that my blog is now worth well over a million just in case I want to sell it.

Now that 1 naira is 210 dollars do the maths below your self.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Toptrend(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Hello peeps this is still me Prowitin. Am sorry for using another acct but the other one has been ban this morning till tomorrow by auto spam for trying to post too many links. Lol I was just trying to explain traffic and backlinks in detail. I won't do this mistake again.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Toptrend:
Hello peeps this is still me Prowitin. Am sorry for using another acct but the other one has been ban this morning till tomorrow by auto spam for trying to post too many links. Lol I was just trying to explain traffic and backlinks in detail. I won't do this mistake again.
op is your niche profitable? I'm thinking of switching from football to gossips niche
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Toptrend(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2015
My advice is to remain where you are. do what you love doing. Nothing is easy
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Toptrend:
My advice is to remain where you are. do what you love doing. Nothing is easy
just tell me it pays, i love blogging but mine isnt paying due to lack of traffic since it is a football blog which needs major news sources like newsnow.co.uk to add my site in their aggregator unlike gossips where anyone can search for a news on google or bing and get to your blog, that is not the case with football niche, visitors simply go through this news sources.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Samcathe: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nice to be on this thread.

Can anyone pls explain to me whats really going on with my blog.
I normally get more than 10 comments on my blog everyday and I dont really understand how this people are getting to my website.

Almost all the time, the comment are in no way relevant to the content and even sometimes, it will be in another language entirely..
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Samcathe:

I normally get more than 10 comments on my blog everyday and I dont really understand how this people are getting to my website.

Almost all the time, the comment are in no way relevant to the content and even sometimes, it will be in another language entirely..
spam spam spam. You need to get a spam blocker plugin
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Toptrend(m): 1:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Nice...Another way you can also Reduce this is to go to ur dashboard in the comment section of the settings and add verification code.
It helps those pass that ask people to type in the number u see below here before post.

Samcathe:

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Samcathe: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks for the advice.

Toptrend:
Nice...Another way you can also Reduce this is to go to ur dashboard in the comment section of the settings and add verification code.
It helps those pass that ask people to type in the number u see below here before post.

Thanks for the advice

radiokilla:
spam spam spam. You need to get a spam blocker plugin
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by MarketSquare(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Pls how does this work? I mean the videoV
bestestgirl:

Exactly!! grin I guaratee you@ll become a millionaire
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Toptrend(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Make una no vex ooo. Am still on ban till tommorow on my main account. So by tommorow 10am I should be able to finally drop some of the traffic scopes.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by meemeee: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Following..Thanks for the selfless work
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Toptrend(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
No problem memee...
That your name sounds like noddles o.

meemeee:
Following..Thanks for the selfless work
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by meemeee: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Toptrend:
No problem memee...
That your name sounds like noddles o.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Free atlast free Atlast Thank God almighty I am free at last. smiley
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Traffic:
Its been too long o now let's get back To business.
I am going to be discussing simple ways to direct traffic to your blog then gradually move on to the complicated one.

1. BackLinks: this is an incoming hyperlink from one web page to another website.
Backlinks display other webpages that link to your posts or blog.
For newbies for do not understand all this coded language.

Backlink is when you go to Lindaikeji's blog and write in her comment then drop you website so that her readers can click it and visit your blog from her own.
So the more blogs you do that the better for you.
It is also very important to note that forums are also very Effective...as a matter of fact sites like Nairaland and were the best traffic source to my blog in my early days of blogging before I got ban.
So be very careful when you do that with them. If done well you can pull in up to 2000 readers a day to your blog.
Especially when you story on the forum makes the front page.
The bigger the site you visit to drop your blogs link the more you will get ranked in alexa and the more your blogs traffic will increase.

strong sites for backlink may include:
Nairaland

Lindaikeji
Bellanaija
Punch
Thisday
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Reddit
Etc...

There was A trick I used for this type of traffic generation in my first month.

I sent out a mail to all the active bloggers I know and asked them to list my blog amongst there bloglist.
This works very well for bloggers who have the gadget added to their blog on the side.

Bloglist: is simply a way bloggers display blogs they follow or like at the side of there front page.

I sent this mail (I will attach a sample of the mail here later when am on PC) to many bloggers even lindaikeji. Imagine the type of traffic I would have gotten from her if only she replied me.
Many of the did not reply but a few did and that got me ranked on google in just a week.
Try this first step...tomorrow I will share another scope.

Note: it is not easy to gain traffic...except you want to pay google adward, linda or Seun you better humble your self and think smart.

Make una de Drop comments below na abi na only me de here?
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by meemeee: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
More Please
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by gloriana(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm seriously following u op. Av bin trying to do sometin online especially bloggin sins 2009 but couldn't really lay my hands on it. Most of d pple I met av either help me to waste my money or dmand for d money I can not give or just biting about d bush, not really telling me the secretes I nid to knnw. I got tired at a point but here u r, selflessly giving help n love fr free. My God bless U
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by gloriana(f): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
What's happening to this thread?
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by gloriana(f): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
What's happening to this thread?
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am tired of posting. No body seems to care about what am saying. Its like am talking to my self. Bye. Am done

Boi Increases YES-P Would-be Loan Beneficiaries From 1,200 Yearly To 4,000 / CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints / 20+ Small Business Ideas For Small Towns