Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog (12569 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
You don't have to pay. Its free. Just type you blog name in the box at the top right hand side of Alexa and your Global ranking will show. If your blogs global ranking does not show it means they counld not find engh data for your blog online meaning that you never start work. You need to work on your SEO, backlinking, and traffic. All these things I will still talk about here. Don't worry I will show you how to pull traffic to your blog and grow in ranking.

sovpounds: hello prowitin, how are you able to check your alexa ranking when your alexa ranking is in millions? do you have to pay to check if your ranking is in millions?
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
prowitin:
Bro I did not see any mail ooo. I thin have gotten it already. That burry picture is what . Just go and install it in ur layout on ur dashboard. It will work. That burry thing is because it is expanded. Its actually suppose to be very small.

no lectures today?

Cheers
Samuel.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bros no lecture ooo. I am so occupied. Hv not even put up any thing on my blog today.

segzy14:

no lectures today?

Cheers
Samuel.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
prowitin: Bros no lecture ooo. I am so occupied. Hv not even put up any thing on my blog today.

please give us lecture tomorrow.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
No problem. Am trying to post on my blog. I want to put up 10 post before 10 pm. How is the branding coming up? Favicon

segzy14:

please give us lecture tomorrow.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
prowitin: No problem. Am trying to post on my blog. I want to put up 10 post before 10 pm. How is the branding coming up? Favicon

can u pls help me check because i dont understand it.
if it is ok or not.
http://www.homeownerssecrets..com
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yah you got it. But i can hardly see what is in the image...its best you use a picture or image that people can read meaning to from afar. Branding is key. i will talk about Image and Url during unique content because i can see you need that info badly...you post are dry and uninteresting. undecided

segzy14:

if it is ok or not.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2014
prowitin: Yah you got it. But i can hardly see what is in the image...its best you use a picture or image that people can read meaning to from afar. Branding is key. i will talk about Image and Url during unique content because i can see you need that info badly...you post are dry and uninteresting. undecided

no blame me, that is my first blog.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
its aiit. you can do better bro dont limit your self. Mine too is my first blog. i want to open the second one right now.

segzy14:

no blame me, that is my first blog.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2014
boss,please give us lectures ooooooo.
i dey wait ooooo.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
segzy14: boss,please give us lectures ooooooo.
i dey wait ooooo.

Cheers
Samuel
rather than wait for lecturers,you should be busy writing quality content for your blog right nw
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
radiokilla: rather than wait for lecturers,you should be busy writing quality content for your blog right nw

i am doing that,you can check to confirm.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Samabu07(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
segzy14: just created my blog few minutes ago through what i read this morning.
title:construction and real estate
add: homeownerssecrets..com

Cheers
Samuel

Samuel, I checked your blog, the Language settings its not in English. Is any one experiencing the same view issues or just my phone browser playing tricks on my intelligence?
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Samabu07(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
prowitin: Send the image to prowitin@gmail.com let me do it for u and send it back.

You are a nice man. Truly honourable.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by bolaji73(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
please guys, I have some questions to ask.will really be happy to get a deep course am new to blog creation.
1.what's the difference between a BLOG,WEBSITE & FORUM?
2.can I create a blog using my phone?
3.how fast can a blog be created?
in later days,I will also want to know the various mode to monetize a blog.though I've heard of various ways but how to go about it is an albatross to my neck presently. thanks as I received your reply.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
I will get to the part of monitizing blogs. Pls no rush us ooo make we no loose focus. The important thing is to understand what u hv to sell. Packaging it well so it looks good for your customers. So don't be in a hurry. Good thing you asked what is a blog, a site and a forum u need all this info first. Forum is where you are now(Nairaland), blog is what we are talking about and a site is... Well a site is a site.

Google is your friend jor. Don't let me be wasting time.I Hv been having a meeting with my family.(Youtube) so I can be enlightened pls do the same with your friend. grin

bolaji73: please guys, I have some questions to ask.will really be happy to get a deep course am new to blog creation.
in later days,I will also want to know the various mode to monetize a blog.though I've heard of various ways but how to go about it is an albatross to my neck presently. thanks as I received your reply.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
How to get unique Content
Content is undoubtedly the most important part of every website. If you want to:

Rank well on Google,
Drive more traffic and
Make big money,
…You need content

Content can be anything that people can digest on your website, such as:

articles
videos
images
infographics, etc.
But for the sake of building a successful niche website that generates passive income, the most popular and favorable type of content people always put on their websites is written content. In this post, I will be sharing with you the approach that i am using and i will also recommend some to you guys.
What Is Unique Content?

Understanding what makes high quality content is the first thing you need to know. You can write your own content or outsource it to professional writers; however, the criteria defining a high quality unique content remain the same.
SEO Optimized and Relevant
Search engine Optimization SEO is the technique most experts use on their sites in other to get ranked in the first page of Google search engine or other major search engines.
In order for your website to rank high, your content should be properly optimized for SEO. Try to avoid over optimization as It can get your website penalized. Here are some basic on-page SEO:

Keyword in title.
Keyword in description
Keyword in h1
Keyword in image alt tag.
Keyword in some other paragraphs.
Link to another internal pages.
Link to some authority sites.
Google change rules and laws to getting site ranked in the first page or first 2-3 roles of google search. So You shouldn’t care about keyword density anymore. There’s no exact science about it. Just use keyword in the article whenever it makes sense. Stuffing keyword will make your article ridiculous and will get you banned as well. But for does who still care here are some of the key work below:

Just write you article or title and try and fix in one or two of this words in side.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
List of 56 Powerful words to add in your blog post title

1.Amazing
2.Eye-opening 
3.Miracle 
4.Audacity 
5.Faith 
6.Pluck
7.Back-bon 
8.Fearless 
9.Sensational 
10.Belief. 
11.Will 
12.Spectacular
13.Blissful 
14.Grateful 
15.Spine 
16.Bravery 
17.Greet
18.Spirit
19.Breathtaking 
20.Gods 
21.Staggering 
22.Guts
23.Cheer 
24.Happening
25.Happy 
26.Stunning 
27.Concor 
28.Hope 
29.Surprising
30.Courage 
31.Triumph
32.Uplifting 
33.Deficiency 
34.Chart 
35.Dropping 
36.Daring 
37.Delight 
38.Jubilant 
39.Valor
40.Victory 
41.Devoted 
42.Magic 
43.Wonderful 
44.Excited
45.Mind blowing 
46.Wanderers
47.Treasure
48.Fortune
49.Free 
50.Jackpot
51.Extra
52.Double
53.Skyrocket
54.Top
55.Best
56.Authentic

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
@segzy14 Guy you don worry me tire for BBM... I don hear. No forget say na free we de gist here. No body is getting any money for shearing ideas.lol

I have to do research for my own business to grow. I hv to post on my blog na. And lastly I hv a day job too I do. E no easy. All na hustle.

You were pinging me about how to post image. I will talk about that now before I go in to "After posing what else"

I noticed your content on your blog is picking up. Na image remain.
Image is as important as the write up if not more important self because it is the first thing your readers see before your content.

segzy14: boss,please give us lectures ooooooo.
i dey wait ooooo.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Remember that you can just outsource the whole thing and pay some professional or some jobless jambite to get content for you. I don't want to talk about how to get these people and how much to pay them now. I rather do it my self for now but I hv a couple of pros. I hv booked down just in case I am too busy. I will go in to details on this when we are big and when we make our first 100k. grin
Speaking of money. I applied for google adsense yesterday. That was not the plan. But I just did all the same just for the fun of it. Since I have met all the requirment(except one) let's see how that goes. Fingers crossed.
I saw one skinny dude collecting a check of one million naira on LindaIkeji for his affiliate payment with Konga. Maybe that's why I got angry.lol I need this alternative adsence monay too. Click link below to apply.
I will apply for it too as soon as I get my second blog running. Google don't like people using two adsence programme on one platform. I don't want to spoil my main blog chances of getting ad sense.

Meet First Konga Affiliate Millionaire + KongaApp Draw Winners

http://lindaikeji..nl/2014/07/meet-first-konga-affiliate-millionaire.html?m=1

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
@segzy14 how to post image is coming up right now. In other news... Speaking of app and branding.

I need a professional who can help me build a standard mobile App for my blog. A very good one ooo. I hv found a site to do it my self for free. But let me say the truth I did nonsense. It was just too local for me to upload on google app store.
Am trying to build a brand with class. Help Help Help!!!!!!!
I too like free things. I know where to go and get it done for as little as $5. grin but still want awooof...
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
You can upload photos to your blog(s)

by clicking the image icon in the Post Editor's toolbar.

When you click this icon, you'll get a window that allows you to select an image or multiple images from your computer. Click the Choose files button to locate the ones you want. Alternatively, you can add an image you've previously used on your blog, an image from your Picasa Web Albums, or enter the URL of an image that's already online and insert it into your post. You can upload images in JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF or BMP format.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
But there is a trick I use and I will not advice you do the same.

I use it all the time this days because of network problem issue and also I use to save my browsing MB. Like I said I will not advice u do it. Am sure there is a penalty for it by google somewhere.

Well what I do is if I see a nice picture online somewhere and I don't want to download the image I just right click and copy Image Link/address and then I go to my blogger Dashboard and click on the image icon and then URL and I paste it in the space the pucture will automatically appear and resize by it self.

This takes me to my next Topic URL...its the key to a lot of thins in Blogging. We don de serious now oooo so carry pen and paper. tongue cool

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
already with my pen and book
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bro that's how to upload image....try not to be tempted to use From URL. Dough Its faster and saves MB and space on ur system. It might be used against you in the court of Google Adsense. lipsrsealed

You go let me rest now abi? cheesy

segzy14: already with my pen and book
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
You Wrote a Blog Post. Now What?

I’ve encountered a couple situations lately where people have complained that blogging doesn’t work. Of course, you can imagine my reaction – Huh? What? Really? But I kept those reactions quietly to myself and instead asked some questions. Mainly, “what makes you say that?” And, in general, the response is that they have heard all the wonders that blogging does for businesses and seen others achieve blogging success but they aren’t seeing any of these benefits.

They aren’t getting increased traffic to their websites. They aren’t getting any more exposure online. They aren’t getting any comments or engagement from their fans. They aren’t showing any results from search engine traffic. They aren’t getting any increased revenue.

So I decided to dig a little deeper, and with one person specifically. This person has a blog for their business and has been posting for over a year. The content of each blog is fairly interesting and informative and entertaining to read. Their average article gets less than 10 social shares and additional traffic to their website is minimal at best.

So what are they doing wrong?

The first thing I noticed immediately is a lack of consistency in blog postings. They would post twice a month for a few months, then not at all for a few months, then one a month for a couple months, then not at all for a couple months.

I try to post every day...I know where I de go.

I want to be listed amoung the first 20 blogs in Nigeria. no be Beans. That's my aim...

I wish I could post 20 times a day.
I de try post between 5-15 post a day these days but its not easy oooo.

The second thing I noticed was their blog post titles. They were really boring. And some used terms that an “average” reader wouldn’t recognize.

Sorry to be blunt, but no wonder blogging isn’t working for them!

This situation got me wondering about other businesses and I thought I’d put together a list of things you should be doing, beyond just writing a blog post. Writing is great – but it’s only half the battle.

Consistency

Consistency, consistency, consistency. I can’t say it enough! You have to pick a blogging schedule and stick to it! Blogging success is directly correlated to consistent posting. Even if you can only commit to one blog post a month, you need to commit to the schedule.

People love consistency. We are creatures of habit and if you can incorporate yourself into your audience’s habits, you become a part of their routine. But, people also like to know that you are reliable. And reliability is equated with consistency. Consistently posting blogs on a regular schedule shows your audience that you are committed to your job and to them, as customers.

Quality Content

If your content sucks, it’s not going to help you. In fact, it will hurt you. Don’t publish content for the sake of publishing. And if you suck at writing, get someone else to ghostwrite or transcribe for you.

Your content needs to be timely, relevant, informative, entertaining, and well written. Depending on your niche, you might have to put more emphasis on entertaining or focus more on educational posts. Whatever is necessary, quality content is paramount to seeing results from blogging.

Stop Selling

If every single blog post is touting your latest product or newest feature or excellent customer service, people won’t bother to read your posts. Your blog is not to sell your company.

Your blog should be focusing on ways to help your customers. Provide tips, advice, information, resources, and other quality content. To do this, you need to determine what your audience needs and incorporate that into your content. Providing this service to your audience, puts you in a position of trust with your customers and encourages them to turn to you and your company when they need products and services in the future.(I know one guy here who will disagree with me on this one)

Good Title

If your title is boring or confusing, no one is going to click on the link to read the article. Your title should be related to your content. But it should also be captivating – I know, that’s vague. But think about the titles that get you to click on a link. Would you rather read
“Good Leadership Tips” or

“10 Tips to Be the Best Manager Ever”?

The same message conveyed in different ways can generate a drastic difference in the amount of people who read your posts.

People love to read “How To…” articles. Lists also make great posts and titles – “12 Tools to…” work well. Incorporating statistical data into the title, like “75% of Women….” will often encourage people to read your post. Try different titles and configurations to see what works best with your audience.

SEO

If you don't know the meaning of SEO by now go and read this thread from begining

I’m not an SEO expert in any sense of the word, nor do I ever plan to call myself one. However, you need to know how to capitalize on SEO if you want to get more exposure. It’s important to pick relevant keywords and incorporate them into your post, title, and meta tag.(I Just Talked about This above. Go through those words and learn how to use them)

It’s also important to pick keywords that help you. If you’re using hugely popular keywords like “leadership” or “social media” or “fitness”, your small little blog doesn’t have much chance of ranking, no matter how well you use SEO tactics. Instead, try using phrases or a combination of keywords that reduce the field of search. For example “fitness techniques for women” or other more specific phrases.

If you run a WordPress blog, I highly recommend you install the WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin. This tool is a great means to help you monitor and improve your SEO in your posts.

Respond to Comments

Whether comments directly on your blog or on your social media page shares, if you’re not responding to your audience, they won’t stick around much longer. Even a simple “thank you for your comments” goes a long way in developing trust and communication within your audience. But if people ask questions or open up the dialogue along more avenues, keep the conversation going. Some people may even disagree with your perspective but that’s ok! Don’t ignore them or berate them. Thank them, appreciate their perspective and determine if you can keep the conversation going politely.

Social media (and blogging) should be a conversation. Keep your audience talking and interacting and you’ll notice your blogging success increase!

Promote

Promote, share, promote, share some more. Even if you do all the things above really well, if you don’t promote and share your own content, it will go nowhere. And merely sharing it to a social media site does not qualify as “promoting” unless you have a well developed audience.

You need to be sharing your blog posts to all of your social media sites, repeatedly! Sharing the same post to Twitter 2-3 times a day is not too much. Sharing the same post once a month to Facebook and LinkedIn is a good way to keep your older content generating new attention too. If you have a lot of blog posts (I’d say over a 100) you can also install the Tweet Old Post plugin to your WordPress blog. This will randomly retweet all of your old posts at any interval of time you choose.

When you share your posts to your social media sites, include descriptions of the content, snippets of the content, or highlight key points from the post. Make it sound interesting and give people a reason to read it.

The reality is that for blogging to be successful, the job of promoting blog posts never ends.

It starts from the beginning with quality content and good SEO practices but none of this will matter if you’re not promoting your blog posts over and over and over. So, if you feel like blogging isn’t working for you, take a good look at your strategy. Implementing the practices above will almost certainly ensure you see more blogging success.

I Will give you guys the tricks I use for Promoting in my next interaction. I don try for today.

Pls and pls don't miss the next post ooo. Na the Koko to get traffic.

If you want me to talk about this topic on time just keep liking this post at the botton. wink follow me like this guy so I can carry u along.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2014
2. Yes you can creata a blog with your phone.use a good phone like android or a blackberry BB5 and above.
3. In 2mins you can open a blog

In my free time I will try and put all these things I hv put down. Create an Ebook with it and put it up for free. Not all will be useful any more by the time I do this cus the world is advancing and the business is getting thicker.

bolaji73: please guys, I have some questions to ask.will really be happy to get a deep course am new to blog creation.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
THANKS
Samabu07:

You are a nice man. Truly honourable.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by infogenius(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
segzy14:

if it is ok or not.

Ur blog is ok and u can do better.
Since u're a builder and u are into real estate
show pictures of properties u have in the market and
their prices.
This is one way u can monetise ur blog.

@OP u de try no be small
Keep the fire burning.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
infogenius:

their prices.

@OP u de try no be small
Keep the fire burning.

thanks man, will try my best.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
thanx

infogenius:

their prices.

@OP u de try no be small
Keep the fire burning.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by ichapi55: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op is it that easy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Making More Money Using Awele Soap / CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints / Coca-Cola Harnesses The Power Of AI To Deliver Holiday Magic Across Continents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.