Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract (23279 Views)

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories / Modelling Contract / Modelling Contract Models Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Inkredible(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
*wraps up my kush, lights it, puffs X3 and inhales deeply. Exhales* Wetin dem say e happen?

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
rati ken: Our world have gone totally vain. No thanks to webspace.
How do I explain this to my 5yr old son?

Don't.

Really.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
FuckYou: JESUS!!! So u're that old woman in dat pix

Seun he wants to change his username.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Coldfeet(f): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
jaykaylegend: Rubbish!! A persion commited a very serious crime and some nonsense american ladies are even backing the guy up..
The guy is not that fine sef
The guy is fineeee!! See em eyes and lips? Swooshy shyswoo tins. cheesy tongue
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is the first time I'm seeing him.
And he isn't all that, there are better

Btw, let the drool-ables drool, until he ups and shoots someone in the guts.
masonkz: I seriously still do not understand what people see in this dude to be falling head over heels for him undecided undecided

People must be damn thirsty.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by victorazy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: The guy is fineeee!! See em eyes and lips? Swooshy shyswoo tins. cheesy tongue

So ur bf no fyn reach the guy!
No wonder una dey cheat pass men

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rayvene: Hian.
I said he's ugly to me abeg.
Just in case you didn't understand.If you think he's sexy...well,whatever rocks ya boat lipsrsealed
it is all relative and according to individual perception I guess .... for example you may think that this dude is handsome over the guy the OP posted ....

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by soulglo: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
He has the same chiseled features as Tyson Beckford but Beckford's skin tone is to die for. Something about chocolate skin. This armed robber I mean model could use a tan. I understand though why he would do well with modelling. The eye color with his "not white" skin tone looks good on camera. The same idea with Tyson Becfords Asian eyes and dark skin. I think more women would go for Beckford on a regular day out on the streets

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
FuckYou: JESUS!!! So u're that old woman in dat pix
it's interesting that NL allows such user names ... not only does NL have a hopeless backup storage policy, they do not enforce very simple rules based checks on user IDs
SMH

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by p2t2r(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
rati ken: Our world have gone totally vain. No thanks to webspace.
How do I explain this to my 5yr old son?
don't explain, that's how to explain.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Coldfeet(f): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
victorazy:

Say what? Ha! Don't even try the handsomeness of my man! My very own Hercules and Adonis combined! Its not a crime to admire a fine man is it?
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by cheguevera: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
NIGERIA: HOME OF THE RIGHTEOUS AND MEEK HEARTED
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
soul_glo: He has the same chiseled features as Tyson Beckford but Beckford's skin tone is to die for. Something about chocolate skin. This armed robber I mean model could use a tan. I understand though why he would do well with modelling. The eye color with his "not white" skin tone looks good on camera. The same idea with Tyson Becfords Asian eyes and dark skin. I think more women would go for Beckford on a regular day out on the streets

Ejor, Beckford is wayyyyyyy finer than this Felon!!!

Dayum!

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
soul_glo:

Ewwwww @ Jim Iyke but I definitely agree. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

You know this. Some black Eye candy.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by ndidibabe(f): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rayvene: Dude is wugly as far as I'm concerned undecided
If you say this guy is ugly, then you are seeing double. He is such a fine guy....
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by bunmila(f): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=Rayvene]

Hian.
I said he's ugly to me abeg.
Just in case you didn't understand.If you think he's sexy...well,whatever rocks ya boat lipsrsealed[/qu
ote]
Sis no need to get upset simply because I dont agree with you
I dont have to you knw
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ilekere:

AHhahaahaha You can lie!

So who is on your list?

You?
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by ndidibabe(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
victorazy:

Post ur own pix make I see first.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by jookco(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rogers210: The next handsome criminal surely goes to jail. So, be warned!
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by bunmila(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
ndidibabe: If you say this guy is ugly, then you are seeing double. He is such a fine guy....
You certainly see what I see
The guy has got the kind of face most male models will die for
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Rayvene(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
bunmila: ...

Le sigh embarassed
EXACTLY what I was telling you - you sure as hell don't have to agree with me.Like I said,whatever rocks ya boat undecided

ndidibabe: If you say this guy is ugly, then you are seeing double. He is such a fine guy....

Na wa o.He's such a fine guy to you,but he's not to me.Na by force?I said the guy is not fine as far as I'm concerned.
I just prefer dark skinned or caramel guys.
kobonaire: it is all relative and according to individual perception I guess .... for example you may think that this dude is handsome over the guy the OP posted ....

Lol @ ya picture grin
You're right,though.Its all relative and according to individual perception.
Those girls that quoted me have serious comprehension problems,I swear down.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
kennygee:

So who is on your list?

You?
grin
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by vislabraye(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
igbsam: Crime Life Pays Abi........

I saw the way women were going crazy over this guy when his mugshot was released on the internet and social medias. Even the babes on my fb were not spared. I wonder wetin dem see for this him strong face. Well, he has a cute eyes though (No Homo). But haba! The craze was just too much. E just be like say dem see Michael Jackson.
. Well, what they see is different. He look kind of hard and his eyes are green.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by iphedahyor(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
jaykaylegend: Rubbish!! A persion commited a very serious crime and some nonsense american ladies are even backing the guy up..
The guy is not that fine sef
eeyah....pele
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Coldfeet(f): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sunstorm: Light skin is Beautiful . I am light skin and Proud . dark skin guys are envious of light skin guys,this has been going on for so long . is it a crime that all the sexy girls lust after light skin dick? don't get mad ,get even .
Light skin dicck? Heck no!! With all that green green vein shooting out like its about to burst? Abeg I'd rather have him light on every other part of his body But the rod MUST be as dark as shocolaa cool I so detest white dicck yuck angry
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ilekere:
grin

Thought as much.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
HE HAS CUTE EYES THOUGH wink
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by ndidibabe(f): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rayvene:

Le sigh embarassed
EXACTLY what I was telling you - you sure as hell don't have to agree with me.Like I said,whatever rocks ya boat undecided

Na wa o.He's such a fine guy to you,but he's not to me.Na by force?I said the guy is not fine as far as I'm concerned.

Lol @ ya picture grin
You're right,though.Its all relative and according to individual perception.
Those girls that quoted me have serious comprehension problems,I swear down.
The fact that your prefer a dark skinned guy doesn't mean he is ugly. We are not talking about what you prefer here. For instance, I can never go out with this kind of guy because of the tatoo. Tatoo is a turn off for me . Yet, I must admit that he has a solid-rock-man face. No fat and no fake curly long hair. He is so 'manly'.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: Light skin dicck? Heck no!! With all that green green vein shooting out like its about to burst? Abeg I'd rather have him light on every other part of his body But the rod MUST be as dark as shocolaa cool I so detest white dicck yuck angry
LIE tongue

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rayvene: Lol @ ya picture ...,
Glad you liked the humour .... Just some some guys like big back yards while some of us like a tight package
wink
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
cool
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Coldfeet(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
dhammyg:
LIE tongue
True wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Tailors: A Frustrated Customer / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Uti Nwachukwu In A Jalabia At Kinabuti Fashion Show (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.