Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract (23531 Views)

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories / Modelling Contract / Modelling Contract Models Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by DikSin(m): 3:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Smh...Alobam Afin grin
Aka albino
Dem plenty for gheto market. Mtcheew
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by iphedahyor(m): 5:48am On Jul 03, 2014
dhammyg:
none of ur biz tongue
jeez!!.!.....e remain small make e pain me.
........dat felon must b ur type..#hardcore
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2014
soul_glo:

Why don't you quit while you're ahead. He is not white. He is at the very least a mixture of two races. Honestly you're going from post to post insulting people and what's embarrassing is that you're wrong. It makes you look very unintelligent. Sorry to say

tell me the two races, def not black, asians/browns. because i have white friends that are part irish, part italian part American etc, aint they all white??
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Talon05: 5:59am On Jul 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, I'm a big fan of the truth. Of facts smiley

Looll this is futile, and we shall never change each other's minds. Crumpet truce smiley
Aiite
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Ishilove:
So in other words you're handsome?

Pictures or you look like Taribo West! tongue
. Lmao, I don't think am handsome.... I don't think being handsome us something to be proud of either... I think am a smart dude though... tongue
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Ignatio(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2014
myads890: What can I say, crime pays.

True that.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by FuckYou: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Seun he wants to change his username.
your mother need to change her name.. When did i tell i want to change my name. Mumu
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by FuckYou: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2014
kobonaire: it's interesting that NL allows such user names ... not only does NL have a hopeless backup storage policy, they do not enforce very simple rules based checks on user IDs
SMH
idiot.
Then why are you telling me.. My middle name on Facebook is "fuckyou" . Goat
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by enomakos(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2014
only in america

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by redcliff: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2014
jaykaylegend:
GAY

Loom millions of gehs cant be wrong
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Vivalavida99(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Wow...yeah lets make this gang member a celebrity and give him money...he his a felon in jail on gun charges with a bail of over one million dollars...thats not a small amount so the charges must have been pretty significant...not to mention with those gun charges how many were used by him in criminal type events? His so called mom doesnt want him to be railroaded and sterotyped...I think he is doing all of this himself...teardrop tattoo come on man...did you see the pics on tmz of him looking like a cracked out thug...yea this pic was just a lucky shot...the priorites and shallowness of the jackwagons pushing this media should be ashamed...
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Tiyazman(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Rayvene:

Seriously,he looks like a freaking nightmare come to life.Chiselled features kor,Screwdrivered features ni undecided

But that's their taste sha.To each his own.
Shutup! Women sef, if this boy mistakenly talk to you na, looking directly into your eyes; you will just fall him!

You women can too pretend, you are acting as if you are not falling for him already. . . But truth is; you already got something for him, if not, you won't comment at first! undecided
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Tiyazman(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2014
napema: This man is just a killer..........Go to jail!!!!!!
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by KingRaoul: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
I always wonder if i dont know what handsomeness look like cuz the people girls find handsome im like this ugly person? Thats why i never believe when girls keep calling me fineboy cuz i have looked at the mirror over again i dont see any fineness there well what do i know.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Ilekere:
grin
kiss

Mo fe ma disturb e..
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Fellonigerians: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
myads890: What can I say, crime pays.

For me, it means that an opportunity can come at anytime...
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: idiot.
Then why are you telling me.. My middle name on Facebook is "fuckyou" . Goat
Well I'm sure your FB profile does not display that middle name of yours so what is your point?
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by FuckYou: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
kobonaire: Well I'm sure your FB profile does not display that middle name of yours so what is your point?
hehehe.. Try it idiot.
Try check for pages and people with the work fu.C.K on Facebook. If you won't see.
And by the way f.u.ck. U
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: hehehe.. Try it idiot.
Try check for pages and people with the work fu.C.K on Facebook. If you won't see.
And by the way f.u.ck. U
Well that's a distinct difference. You are now talking about obfuscating the "F" word via the use of periods. Facebook is a class organization that will not permit such user names as your NL handle.

PS: Any boy can curse and be belligerent, it takes a real man to speak with respect and intelligence to his fellow man.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by FuckYou: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
kobonaire: Well that's a distinct difference. You are now talking about obfuscating the "F" word via the use of periods. Facebook is a class organization that will not permit such user names as your NL handle.

PS: Any boy can curse and be belligerent, it takes a real man to speak with respect and intelligence to his fellow man.
@bold this what they usually say after they've learnt its not good to pokenose into another person business.
So what do ya want to do,,delect my account
You're sick.
If u don't like such. Report to seun and not moi
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: @bold this what they usually say after they've learnt its not good to pokenose into another person business.
So what do ya want to do,,delect my account
You're sick.
If u don't like such. Report to seun and no moi
LOL - if you can't stand the heat there is no need to resort to profanity otherwise you just end up validating my point that you are a small boy . Seun is aware if your user name, since he accepted you as a follower ... I just find it very intriguing. He talks about "cleaning up NL", giving it a better brand name and solving the other technical challenges .... well he has his work cut out.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by FuckYou: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
kobonaire: LOL - if you can't stand the heat there is no need to resort to profanity otherwise you just end up validating my point that you are a small boy . Seun is aware if your user name, since he accepted you as a follower ... I just find it very intriguing. He talks about "cleaning up NL", giving it a better brand name and solving the other technical challenges .... well he has his work cut out.
if seun accept me,i don't know what's ur business from d beginning.
Small or no small.
It appears u're smaller.
Dealing with somebody's else issue like this.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: if seun accept me,i don't know what's ur business from d beginning.
Small or no small.
It appears u're smaller.
Dealing with somebody's else issue like this.
you still don't get the point ....I am viewing it from the point of how lax the rules are in NL. You are able to make that change by choosing an appropriate NL handle like what any matured individual on NL would do. At the end of the day NL has to make and enforce rules and obviously they have a long way to go, once they solve their data challenges first.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by FuckYou: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
kobonaire: you still don't get the point ....I am viewing it from the point of how lax the rules are in NL. You are able to make that change by choosing an appropriate NL handle like what any matured individual on NL would do. At the end of the day NL has to make and enforce rules and obviously they have a long way to go, once they solve their data challenges first.
one word. "Impossible"
Except they'll delect my account.
So pls don't over stress urself
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by kobonaire(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: one word. "Impossible"
Except they'll delect my account.
So pls don't over stress urself
thats your prerogative
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by elipheleh(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Rayvene: Dude is wugly as far as I'm concerned undecided

See woman dey jealous man. But seriously, that dude fine pass all your lineage
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Motolank: 4:26am On Jul 04, 2014
victorazy: Even abino can be a celeb!
Abeg make I go comit crime
grin grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Motolank: 4:28am On Jul 04, 2014
FELON? pls make amend and write prisoner ...
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by jbblues24(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
And everything is going to the beat And everything is going to the beat And everything is going... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tyla Encourages Chidimma Adetshina As Miss Universe Nigeria Invites Her / Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs / Adesuwa Osayaren Wins Miss Nations Of The World 2018 Pageant (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.