Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44895 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by true2god: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
This is another ignoramus! Well let me tell u that the likes of USA, UK, France, Russia and even Isreal Knows the statistical rapid growth of Islam across the world, which they they dont want, and the large deposite of crude oil in the middle east Nations u listed above. So their aim(u.s u.k France,Russia etc) is to sponsor thugs, violence and millitants againt the ruling government so as to steal from their crude and also stop the rapid conversion rate to islam which is against impunity around the world. USA has categorically spent over a billion dollars just to ensure the rabels and millitant of Syria keeps fighting the ggovt. as they also did in lybia in 2011.
If muslims are allowed to be used in killing each other (by the west), that means muslims are not wise at all (I dont want to call them fool.s).

Muslims population growth in the west is as a result of hight migration\birth rate from the muslim countries to the west. No sane muslim from Africa\asia will relocate to Iran, Iraq, saudi arabia, Yemen, pakistan, afghanistan etc. They are all escaping to US and europe to free themselves from poverty, war and tyranny engulfing the entire muslim countries.

FYA, the west are tired of Islamic migration (who always refuse to assimilate). They are making plans to make migration by the muslims more difficult and deport all Islamist whose stay in europe constitue security threat. You guys are not contributing anything to humanity except violence and destruction, even among yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ammybest(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
May God have Mercy Upon you and forgives you cos you knw not what you r saying
nwobi ebuka: I know some will say it is an infringement in their rights but if they are staff of an office they are bound to abide by the office laws!!! Is high time other countries realized tha Islam is an epitome destruction.. A Moslem should name one way Islam has helped Nigeria. Do they build foundations? All they do is produce shekau, bin laden, etc
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
nwobi_ebuka:
A Moslem should name one way Islam has helped Nigeria. Do they build foundations? All they do is produce shekau, bin laden, etc
^^ they also produce
1) al shabab,
2) al quaeda,
3) boko haram,
4) maitatsine,
5) izala,
6) ombatse,
7) hezbollah,
8_) educationally_less_developed,
9) Abacha,
10) IBB
11) Hamas

e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
*sighs* Im done talkin... actin upon misguidiance, i understand...
#peaceout
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Sowl(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
For the sake of peace i thnink china should let sleepin dogs lie,of what harm would an individual act have on the majority,people should be allowed to practice religion suitable to them as long as it doesnt conflict with others.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sowl: For the sake of peace i thnink china should let sleepin dogs lie,of what harm would an individual act have on the majority,people should be allowed to practice religion suitable to them as long as it[b] doesnt conflict with others[/b].
It always conflicts violently, that is the problem
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ogmask: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tbaby4real:
Excuse me, and who are you again? I don't practice my religion to make a dumb-head like you feel better, I practice cos I know the truth. That been said, pack off......... I only talk to reasonable people.

Still lliving in lies amd hate. U want to be tolorated but u do not hav the nerve and heart to accept the truth abt who u really are.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

I'd say you're a goat... if your gut says religion is disease... but blasphemy?... mahn... you're sick... not a must if you got nothing comment abh... shutting ya mouth do good than this

Typical Nigerian with no brains of his, soaking in everything without bothering to question the tenets he was brought up with.

Curiosity is golden in Nigeria, its as rare as it gets, no wonder Nigeria is so backward.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by heywhytech1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Judolisco: Waitin 4 saudi arabia nd iran 2 condem d bannin no b fast dem dey fast na. D funniest thin dey claim there is also a huge blessin wen dhey eat at 5am..wen u pple fast u refuse 2 do anywork
Guy u be mumu- try one nah. U 2 wake up 5am tomorrow and eat see how sweet it is . Mind you, Ramadan is holy month, be very careful with ur useless comment if u don't what to see the worst in ur life.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by DaRocha: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
gbolakpine: According to source, Several government departments in China’s far western region of Xinjiang have banned Muslim staff from fasting during the month of Ramadan.

One department website said that civil servants cannot “take part in fasting and other religious activities”.

The move comes amid tightened security in the region which has been hit by a growing number of violent attacks.

Authorities blame separatist Muslim Uighurs, but Uighur leaders deny they are behind the attacks.

Activists have accused Beijing of exaggerating the threat from Uighur separatists to justify a crackdown on the Uighurs’ religious and cultural freedoms.

State-administered Bozhou Radio and TV University said on its website that the fasting ban applied to party members, teachers and young people.

“We remind everyone that they are not permitted to observe a Ramadan fast,” it said.
Similarly a weather bureau in western Xinjiang was reported by the AFP news agency to have said on its website that the ban was “in accordance with instructions from higher authorities”.

The BBC’s Martin Patience in Beijing says that this is not the first time that China has restricted fasting in Xinjiang.

But our correspondent says that with Beijing blaming extremist Uighurs for growing violence, the ban is likely to be seen by many Muslims as an attack on their religion, further increasing tensions.

Among those imposing a ban are a commercial affairs department and a government hospital which got Muslim staff to sign a written pledge that they would not fast.
State-run newspapers have in addition been running editorials warning about the health dangers of fasting.

Many Uighurs say that the suppression of their cultural and religious freedoms is fueling the unrest in the region and attacks elsewhere in China.

Last month 13 assailants were killed in an attack on a police station in the restive province.

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/07/china-bans-muslim-officials-from.html

Religion is a personal thing and I do not believe we have to let the whole world know that we are fasting at any time.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by FuckYou: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
ismolicious: But you believe there is heaven
nope.. Even if there is truly. Then Islam/xtian is a must/necessary way to heaven.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ajibolatao(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
sandijey:

That's the difference. They do not hide under religion to perpetuate those acts. But your people hide under religion to sleep wiv under age girls, commit adultery and kill people. There is no comparison. A white man who wakes up and start killing people cannot be termed a christian nor anybody that commits fraud, kidnapping etc. Because they are not doing it in the name of our Lord jesus christ. But your people commit every abominable act. The worst being the killing of innocent people in the name of a moon god. Please say something else......
what's moon god? Pls I need to know. U people are just trying to associate terrorism with islam. Even if they claim they are muslims and they hide under the religion of Allah, I think it is quite oblivious that they are devilish people. Why are your neighbours not doing such, why are other people not doing such. We don't need to argue abt this as it isn't interesting but I know you must be tired of hearing that that isn't the injunction of almighty Allah. Pls what's moon god once again?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Samunique(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
lawal28c: U say d religion no Good,yet over 20-25 thousand americans dey convert 2 muslims on a daily.........chai......dats wats up
U make me laugh!!!!

Keep deceiving urself and let ur imam keep deceiving u and those exaggerating Islamic sites.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by grandstar(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is a very daft and stupid law. The Chinese have no understanding of Islam. Note I am Christian.

Also the problem is Han Chinese oppression and not islam.

The Uighers (pronounced weegars) are an oppressed minority. The Chinese practice settler colonialism and now thye Chinese are 40% of the population in their areas and they dominate, both economically and politically.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ajibolatao(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
heywhytech1: Guy u be mumu- try one nah. U 2 wake up 5am tomorrow and eat see how sweet it is . Mind you, Ramadan is holy month, be very careful with ur useless comment if u don't what to see the worst in ur life.
pls, that isn't the way to dialog with non-believer. Its certain that will use provocative words but we talk to them in a cool way just like the prophets did. May Allah give us the strength to do that. Amin

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by elfico(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
To all haters of islam, let me tell u this, 'you can keep knocking, but you would never knock islam down'.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ajibolatao: what's moon god? Pls I need to know. U people are just trying to associate terrorism with islam. Even if they claim they are muslims and they hide under the religion of Allah, I think it is quite oblivious that they are devilish people. Why are your neighbours not doing such, why are other people not doing such. We don't need to argue abt this as it isn't interesting but I know you must be tired of hearing that that isn't the injunction of almighty Allah. Pls what's moon god once again?
I jus can fathom y they keep associating terrorism to ISLAM... Its jus pure misconception
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by FuckYou: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical: you make me wnnna regret laughing this cool morning...almost crack ma ribs...
MAN YOU'RE A REAL COMEDY
hahahahahahahaha. gringrin grin .
I meant/wanted to write conscience.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
elfico: To all haters of islam, let me tell u this, 'you can keep knocking, but you would never knock islam down'.
Islam is down, it needs fear no fall
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Dhulqarnain(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy: This evil religion should be banned all over the world!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Dhulqarnain(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy: This evil religion should be banned all over the world!
Banned by who exactly?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Forwetinnah: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Very good!! The people are not peaceful at all..look at the ones in Nigeria, fasting and blowing people up in the name of Jihad. Hypocrites!!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by FuckYou: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
annoymous:

english isn't your way either - consciousness. lol
grin Nna e no easy o.

Na conscience i want write..
Before oyinbo language begin fall hands wink
grin
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yall saying ur rights have been infringed read on..... DID YOU KNOW IN SAUDI ARABIA....... 1) There are no churches 2) Christians are not allowed to enter MECCA and MEDINA 3) Jehova witness is Banned permanently 4) You are not allowed to bring in Bible to the country 5) Christians worship secretly 6) If you convert to christianity you are an apostate and deserves to die 7) Missionaries can't enter saidi Arabia MAKE I STOP HERE.... This is just Arabia alone o. Read about, Qatar, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Malasia, mauritinia, ETC all countries practising SHARIA LAW............. They infringe on Christian right and when them touch them small na war. Peace Indeed
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Dhulqarnain(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life style will be gone for good grin
Nonsense...Its not by force..
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nice job from the Chinese government! Muslims are bunch of dangerous people and haters!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by elfico(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
quid:
Islam is down, it needs fear no fall
keep knocking....you will get tired of the hating...islam will never be down..and we would not compromise on our faith...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by elfico(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
OliverPin: Yall saying ur rights have been infringed read on..... DID YOU KNOW IN SAUDI ARABIA....... 1) There are no churches 2) Christians are not allowed to enter MECCA and MEDINA 3) Jehova witness is Banned permanently 4) You are not allowed to bring in Bible to the country 5) Christians worship secretly 6) If you convert to christianity you are an apostate and deserves to die 7) Missionaries can't enter saidi Arabia MAKE I STOP HERE.... This is just Arabia alone o. Read about, Qatar, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Malasia, mauritinia, ETC all countries practising SHARIA LAW............. They infringe on Christian right and when them touch them small na war. Peace Indeed

please i would like to know the location of the mosque in the vatican.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ajibolatao(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Janet ozi: may Allah dry up ur brain & drain ur blood. Idioiato...
subuhanallah, this isn't the way to convince them. May Allah give us the strength
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
DID YOU ALSO KNOW that the most recent islamic terror group is ISIS- Islamic State of IraQ and Syria. Main aim is to create a caliphate across IraQ and Syria and the leader has urged all muslims in the world to fight Jihad for allah..... And also for all muslims to return to the Caliphates in Arab that it is a religious call to duty... Pls yall should just go and leave us in peace. If yall is really peaceful as you claim. Goodbye *Love*
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Dhulqarnain(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Let Islam be...It will never fall...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
elfico:
please i would like to know the location of the mosque in the vatican.
have you gone to build there and they say no? There are Over 500 mosques in Italy. Make ur findings. Islam is the second most practised religion in Italy. Meanwhile, there have been works to reduce them. Ask me why.. Because terrorists are among them now. They offend Christiand by praying in front of churches and Burning Isreali flag while praying. Ur religion is full of hate why won't Democracy Stand against them. Na only una dey? Abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.