Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44872 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by BinghiNya(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Janet ozi: I wish GJT have the power to also ban Islam in Nigerian from also observing the Ramadan fasting. Who no if there are fasting to acquire more power to cause havoc & chaos from that demon called allah. A.L.L.A.H= agony, lamentation, limitation, annoyance, heresies. Only God know what next the boko Allah will do after this fast. Islam should be eradicated period.
your mum was begged to terminate your foetus she didn't now she gave birth to an idiot JEHOVAH Jealous Erratic Heartless Asinine Vain Anti Human
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by iliasaa(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sijo01: If it's for peace to reign, so be it! afterall, its a religion of peace so they will understand.
I see that u are so bias. if it was another faith, ppl like u will be pointing accusing fingrrs .
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: In your mind, you think you have spoken grammer? Maybe you've never tasted islamic terror. Wait until one of your family member is affected, then we will see if you will speak that big nonsense you call grammer. Activist my foot!

Please don't ever quote me again.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by fydence: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
caseless: i use to respect u. I never knew u are this senseless.
I beg go 'sidon' jor! U didnt respect her. Stop forming farmiliarity...lolz..besyds the withdrawal of ur secret fantasy wont change anything...hola i dey wait!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Dear! what about Rev king.? do u know what he did with his members?...... the media owned by christains gives us no news about it again.

Christians always stand against any hypocrite in the house but muslim cannot do so and that's why they are all condemned alongside with BH, Bible says "evil can not chase away evil"
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by fydence: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
BinghiNya: your mum was begged to terminate your foetus she didn't now she gave birth to an idiot JEHOVAH Jealous Erratic Heartless Asinine Vain Anti Human
'...to an idiot Jehovah'? Are you always this offline mentally or just making an extra effort today? What does this even mean? Abeg try again!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by abisolaarshow(f): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hate it or Like it. Islam is here to stay tongue kissHate it or Like it. Islam is here to stay tongue
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HARDUBUY(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

Christians always stand against any hypocrite in the house but muslim cannot do so and that's why they are all condemned alongside with BH, Bible says "evil can not chase away evil"
I've answered ur ignorant christain collegue about this allegations. scroll down at that same page u'll see it.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
abisolaarshow: Hate it or Like it. Islam is here to stay :PHate it or Like it. Islam is here to stay

Evil is here to stay!
Common sense can never tell u which is gud and bad.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by abisolaarshow(f): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=victorazy

Evil is here to stay!
Common sense can never tell u which is gud and bad.

like you have one yourself

soon they will start shouting Muslims are violent, what are u portraying here.
afala taqilluun
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
I've answered ur ignorant christain collegue about this allegations. scroll down at that same page u'll see it.

Bros! I like u but I hate ur religion.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ibrahim mr fish:
Saudi and Afghanistan. But to add Iran on that list ,shows that u are a ignorant person. Try and use the internet to educate yourself.
I agree with you. I am ignorant. Iran is a wholly Christian country, just like the Vatican. You are very smart. I envy you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by topsonkay(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
oluafolabi: I agree with you. I am ignorant. Iran is a wholly Christian country, just like the Vatican. You are very smart. I envy you. grin grin
lolss. You badt gan

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HARDUBUY(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

Bros! I like u but I hate ur religion.
u hate islam because u dont know anything about it. i dont hate christainity because i know more of it than u think. infact i used to have a bible. Pick a quran(english) and read, instead of u relying on cheap media propaganda and conspiracy theories u get from d western world. Dont judge Islam by muslims(individaul) Rather judge it by The Quran.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
u hate islam because u dont know anything about it. i dont hate christainity because i know more of it than u think. infact i used to have a bible. Pick a quran(english) and read, instead of u relying on cheap media propaganda and conspiracy theories u get from d western world. Dont judge Islam by muslims(individaul) Rather judge it by The Quran.

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by oba2flex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
50calibre:

Allah deserves a stinging slap & then public stoning for commanding you guys to kill innocent people in his name, same goes for your paedophile prophet.

Your fasting is pointless
Now sit & clean ur sweat. Pele
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
50calibre:

Allah deserves a stinging slap & then public stoning for commanding you guys to kill innocent people in his name, same goes for your paedophile prophet.

Your fasting is pointless

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
“I get prophetic messages to impregnate my church members” – Enugu Pastor
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
elfico:
please i would like to know the location of the mosque in the vatican.
Vatican is the smallest country of about 0.17 sq. M around 110acres... Mushin(in lagos) should be bigger than vatican if am not wrong and it is enclaved in a wall. Have u checked their population? Not up to a thousand. Visited by both christians and non-christians(including muslims). All facilities available to everyone. Its so small it doesnt have a named street. Am talking of NO single church in the whole Saudi Arabia that's over 5million times bigger and which also has over A million christians and you talking of Vatican city. Plz say something else.... And plz don't question my knowledge abt middle east crisis. Have a Good night sire.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
quid:
The infinte mercy that shoots people en masse ?

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
nagoma: “I get prophetic messages to impregnate my church members” – Enugu Pastor
its not in the bible and its against the commandment of God but hey "what is Jihad? Its about holy war which of cos ur prophet even fought. So you see the difference is justification which brings about Great motivation. Get my point?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
OliverPin: Vatican is the smallest country of about 0.17 sq. M around 110acres... Mushin(in lagos) should be bigger than vatican if am not wrong and it is enclaved in a wall. Have u checked their population? Not up to a thousand. Visited by both christians and non-christians(including muslims). All facilities available to everyone. Its so small it doesnt have a named street. Am talking of NO single church in the whole Saudi Arabia that's over 5million times bigger and which also has over A million christians and you talking of Vatican city. Plz say something else.... And plz don't question my knowledge abt middle east crisis. Have a Good night sire.

One thing you forgot to say about Vatican , all the Bishops and priests abuse children. Their pastime is to poke choir boys in the rear before and after mess ( or is it mass?)
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
have you been thought about the early indept life of mohammed ? How E conquered arab? You should read and know how e did it, e did not preach doing that though. Now that's the sole motivation to all these terrorists. Quote me if am wrong, and plz don't tell me its "self defence because he started the insult, fight and ............ Ask ur imam if you don't trust the internet. Have a nice night ehn.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
OliverPin: its not in the bible and its against the commandment of God but hey "what is Jihad? Its about holy war which of cos ur prophet even fought. So you see the difference is justification which brings about Great motivation. Get my point?

What Boko Haram is doing is not Islamic and is not Jihad my boy. But that pastor got his message to impregnate married women from one of your 3 Gods. I have no reason to argue with him.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
nagoma:

One thing you forgot to say about Vatican , all the Bishops and priests abuse children. Their pastime is to poke choir boys in the rear before and after mess ( or is it mass?)
If that's is true then its a sin cos its against the beliefs of christians. Justification is all that matters bro. Pastors kill, rape, steal so does imams to. But what religion justifies such act is all that matters. Mohammed married his right hand man's 13yrs old daughter if am not wrong. Now how do you prosecute a governor who does that base on ur religion? Lemme ask you, would you give ur daughter out to get married and stop her ss1 class?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
nagoma:

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
nagoma:

What Boko Haram is doing is not Islamic and is not Jihad my boy. But that pastor got his message to impregnate married women from one of your 3 Gods. I have no reason to argue with him.
and Can you open the bible tell me where Jesus said pastors should inpregnate. Girls? Now no Justitification But hey don't try to bend the definition of Jihad plz ehn. I know lots and also got three friends who converted to Christianity and I asked all abt the teachings and its all same. Read and make ur findings or ask imam *lol... Have a nice night. I won't reply again ehn
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
My advice for non-muslims is to becarefull becos lots of muslims in south west east support boko haram you might no know... The only reason there's not been too much violence here is because christians are much and ogbeni if fight start I will save my life as a human bin o. I cannot come and die here...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ephemmm: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Rajy00: d fact dat d whole word is against a particular religion...shows how great d religion is.... even if they like dey shuld ban d muslims from going to mosque....Islam wil stil flourish...

A good farmer should be proud of the quality of his products and not quantity: this is the religion that keeps breeding al-qeeda, al-shabab, boko-haram etc. Besides, in consideration of the high rate of violence and terrorism being experienced on daily basis in countries where you cannot call God except allah not to talk of gathering as another religion, is there any vindication that islam is truely a religion of peace?

It is not all about proclaiming islam as the religion of peace alone, but it is high time our muslim clerics concentrate on preaching that deepens love, tolerance, peace, and forgiveness all which Jesus Christ symbolises.

By their fruit, you shall know them.....
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
OliverPin: My advice for non-muslims is to becarefull becos lots of muslims in south west east support boko haram you might no know... The only reason there's not been too much violence here is because christians are much and ogbeni if fight start I will save my life as a human bin o. I cannot come and die here...

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ephemmm: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
fapcrook: and that cancer will definitely invade your blood in this Holy month, ameen

But Jesus blood has been sheded on the cross: cancer cannot invade his blood as it has been sanctified with the blood of Jesus.

Thanks U Jesus for your death on the cross....
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HARDUBUY(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
OliverPin: have you been thought about the early indept life of mohammed ? How E conquered arab? You should read and know how e did it, e did not preach doing that though. Now that's the sole motivation to all these terrorists. Quote me if am wrong, and plz don't tell me its "self defence because he started the insult, fight and ............ Ask ur imam if you don't trust the internet. Have a nice night ehn.
Arrant Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.