Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44831 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Because Islamists are prone to terrorism.

THAT'S WHAT YOU TEND TO BELIEVE
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ramalot(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2014
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by heywhytech1(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Sijo01: If it's for peace to reign, so be it! afterall, its a religion of peace so they will understand.
See yourself, but if this is done in an Islamic state against Christians,you won't say this trash. Why can't some people reason with their brain, it's painful if at this age people can't still understand what freedom means . China is not a region Country like Nigeria that hosts the highest number of religion centre yet 99% of her people are corrupts, the only Country where corruption is different from stealing . China Govt are inviting religious violence
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life style will be gone for good grin
thank you my sister,

@Op. China don't need to ban there fasting because to woke up 5am and eat until you tire then you skip afternoon lunch and 6pm, you eat food until your stomach break, IS THIS A FASTING? IS LIKE FORCING SOMEONE NOT TO EAT EVEN THOU HE WANTED TO. PEACE

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by samtin(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2014
abdulkayus: Subhanallah. To the Chinese Muslims, be steadfast Allah is with you. The chinese need to rescind this discriminatory rule and allow ppl to practise their religion. And who told them that fasting is risky to someone's health. This is balderdash
idiotic bigots. so you knw wat freedom of practising religion is and oda factions of islam ar there killing non muslims in there domains? sudanese woman should be granted ryt to practise any religion she so wish to practise

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Abdstrakt(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2014
you see what religion does?..all dis hate and division amongst Nigerian youths, putting label on things invariably bring about division. Oyibo wey bring religion come give una don waka go and una still dey fight over it. Who tell una sey one religion dey superior over the other? I look forward to the day we will all see ourselves as having the same commonality, see ourselves as humans and leave it at that. With all this hate in y'all minds, how can you claim to love God that you can't see when you can't love someone that you can see. lol..even capitalism sef bring people together pass religion. with all dis hate for una minds I feel sorry for una children. Even christianity sef get diff denominations and
traditions, and discrimination the same thing with Islam too. God is not a Christian or a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Idrico: Allah says they plot against islam,but he is the best plotter.No individual or group can ever extinguished the the light of islam.It is Allah promise.

Is like ur Allah is trouble maker.
How can u fight against man u claimed u created?
Bible said "we're not fighting against flesh and blood (human) but principalities of darkness"
Is obvious Islam is a cancer.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nihilist: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2014
heywhytech1: See yourself, but if this is done in an Islamic state against Christians,you won't say this trash. Why can't some people reason with their brain, it's painful if at this age people can't still understand what freedom means . China is not a region Country like Nigeria that hosts the highest number of religion centre yet 99% of her people are corrupts, the only Country where corruption is different from stealing . China Govt are inviting religious violence

Oya go and be violent in China na?

Your bullet ridden carcass will be used to make sweet and sour soup grin

The major hotbeds of Islamic religious violence are MUSLIM countries anyway...so it shows you Muslims don't need an excuse to be violent...it's natural for them.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by LEXYCOM: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Jona, wat are u waiting for?......ban our bokoharam brothers too....
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Malakh: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Can we blame Ishmael's seed, that is Mohammed, he and his generations were appointed to war, it's a divine decree
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by true2god: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2014
It quite shocking that most muslims are complaing, because in most muslims countries (saudi arabia, afghanistan,Iran etc), other religions are also banned and conversion is punishable by death.

I wish the US and the UK takes similar step to curtail this Islamic intolerance, extremism, killings, bombings, all in the name of allah and his peadophile prophet.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by fapcrook(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2014
I LOVE MY RELIGION-ISLAM, I LOVE MY GOD, ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I LOVE RAMADAN, dont care what u say about me, proudly muslim, dont care what the Chinese authority says, but Islam is continually growing Allhamudulilaii,U are free to say all sorts abt me, i dont care, SALAM

8 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sogodihno: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life style will be gone for good grin
10000000000 likes
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by delishpot: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Gbam. To be fore warned, is to carry bazooka!
Nothing do them na dia land, if saudi no go gree christian pray in any gathering or build a church in the land , and nobody vex bomb himself for saudi claiming his religion is discriminated against, then any country can choose its own religion and forbid others from practicing. Atleast dem go taste how e dey for body now wey dem own "rights" don dey put in check.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by delishpot: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2014
heywhytech1: See yourself, but if this is done in an Islamic state against Christians,you won't say this trash. Why can't some people reason with their brain, it's painful if at this age people can't still understand what freedom means . China is not a region Country like Nigeria that hosts the highest number of religion centre yet 99% of her people are corrupts, the only Country where corruption is different from stealing . China Govt are inviting religious violence

Well we have stoped complaining in short we have started buying their ideas. From now on, any one who marries a muslim man will be killed, any one who converts to islam will be killed for being an apostate, no mosque on our lands, no muslim must carry any religious thing publicly, no muslim hollidays, kill any muslim that refuses to renounce islam, use terror against all muslim till they break and bow to our chosen faith if they are "peaceful" leave them but watch them closely and place heavy taxes on them. No rrligious dress, we will enforce new dress codes that cover the body but we do not accept religious dresses else you will be charged with carying a religious symbol in public. No mention of the word allah or muhamed on our land 50 yrs jail time awaits such offenders. Hope that sounds good? Cos it sounds good when muslims impliment it on people of other faiths. So we are buying your style of religion.
You complain china is not a religious country, ok they want to start being one now. Is there a problem? Or is it because the choose to start with you guys? If they were against christians shebi you all will shout alhamdulilai?

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by AwesomeRomeo: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2014
I will not blame china because muslems always refuse to do any hard work whenever they are fasting, that the fasting will make them suffer. Let them choose between the job and fasting.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by heywhytech1(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Almighty Allah will sure protect you all my people in China. I enjoy you to be steadfast and courageous, nothing they can do to infringe your freedom. What they are inviting is purely violence for them to be labeling Muslims terrorist. Terrorism is not part of Islam. I dare u all to challenge my stand. Allah is one.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Gegz(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Ehen, our e-diots av started d e-war.... Pls, how does d ban on chinese muslims from fastin help seperates d muslims and christians dat lost deir lives in d maitama bomblast? E-DIOTS kawai.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Yoney007(f): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2014
adonis89: lol which one b sue me? I also have a Chinese friend called Ug Lee

My Chinese friends plenty but I had to recommend "Sue me" to those banned Muslims just in case they wanna "Sue" the China govt.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2014
abdulkayus: Subhanallah. To the Chinese Muslims, be steadfast Allah is with you. The chinese need to rescind this discriminatory rule and allow ppl to practise their religion. And who told them that fasting is risky to someone's health. This is balderdash
LOL!!!! Just like Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran allow other people to practise their religion peacefully shey? You lot attack other religions with impunity and come out to cry foul when the same treatment is meted out to you.

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sweetguy10(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2014
In as much as their right to religious freedom has been trampled on , I see it as a good move . He who pays the piper dictates the tune lipsrsealed
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Judolisco(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2014
Countries r beginin 2 reject d religion jst c wat some of dem ave done 2 nigeria
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by heemah(f): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2014
nwobi ebuka: I know some will say it is an infringement in their rights but if they are staff of an office they are bound to abide by the office laws!!! Is high time other countries realized tha Islam is an epitome destruction.. A Moslem should name one way Islam has helped Nigeria. Do they build foundations? All they do is produce shekau, bin ladened, etc

I think you have completely lost it...like u don't know your so called CAN are d architect of BH....All efforts to stop Islam will neva prosper... Compare The great Amir of Muslim in Nigeria Sultan of Sokoto and The CAN president. U ll see the difference is clear... In one word, tell me d contribution of ur religion to Nigeria. Till then Peace of my religion be with you. ]

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Inkredible(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical: imagine... the chinese...

allahu allam...

we Muslim are always bn treated like an alien
.......ummmmm...... What are you guys then? :/
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by searay(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2014
GEJ should follow same. Long live the peoples republic of China
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Idrisenagi: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Guykhena: I guess the war against Islam have begun...
it war ya'll will neva win, ur oppresion from every part of the world wil only stregthen our faith, with all the label u gav us, islam is still the fastest growing religion in europe and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity: I love that country!! Exactly what biafra will look like.. hardworking and no religion fanatics

You make me laugh grin grin Biafra the imaginary nation of Baby factories and drug peddlers.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2014
If it was I US ...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by searay(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2014
heemah:

I think you have completely lost it...like u don't know your so called CAN are d architect of BH....All efforts to stop Islam will neva prosper... Compare The great Amir of Muslim in Nigeria Sultan of Sokoto and The CAN president. U ll see the difference is clear... In one word, tell me d contribution of ur religion to Nigeria. Till then Peace of my religion be with you. ]
As it is with the people of Borno State?

7 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tuffgongjo(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
I A̶̲̥̅♏ not a muslim,but denying them their Right is purely Inhumane$wicked.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by MEILYN(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
Practice their bombings you mean to say?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by maputohq: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
date1816:
Allah said in the Quran that he will make Islam reign supreme, so let he who is not happy about find a rope to the ceiling and see weather it would do away with his anguish.
do
Catholics alone r more than Muslims worldwide... all other xtian groups aside

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.