Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. (1694 Views)

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly / IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by Longeria(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Adamawa State House of Assembly, Wednesday directed the Acting Chief Judge of the State, Justice Ambrose Mammadi, to constitute a Seven- Man investigative panel to investigate the acts of financial misconduct and misappropriations leveled against Governor Murtala Nyako and his deputy, Barrister Bala James Ngilari, within seven days .The House based its submissionin line with section 188, subsection 3 & 4 of the Nigerian constitution of 1999 asamended, It said it has formed the two third majority as required by the law, adding that 20 out of 25 lawmakers in the house appended their signatures for the governor and his deputy to be investigated.Details to follow.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/adamawa-assembly-directs-cj-to-set-panel-to-investigate-nyako-deputy-/182481/
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by tit(f): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nyarko,
O dabo!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by kayce911(f): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
ok we have heard.
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by Longeria(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
kayce911: ok we have heard.
Meaning what?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by gunuvi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
tit: Nyarko,
O dabo!
laye laye e ko tun ever tun gbena GBA oju ekun mo. nyako o digbose
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Let us see whether CJ will act as Nyako has gone to court
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by atlwireles: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Professor Peter: Let us see whether CJ will act as Nyako has gone to court

Gone to court to do what? impeachment is a legislative process only.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by Firefire(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
tit: Nyarko,
O dabo!

I join to say ODABO (byebye) Vice Admiral Murtala Nyako (rtd),

1 Like

Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by sopoundz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
*waving*
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by ShineuEye: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2014
Let me add my voice and say bye bye to the yeye man.
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by Longeria(m): 12:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Shine u Eye: Let me add my voice and say bye bye to the yeye man.
Nemesis is on duty.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2014
I'm surprise after some meetings with the lawmakers Atiku couldn't convince (confuse) them to have mercy on baba Nyako. I wonder if APC's moving ATM Rotimi Amaechi and his gang can save the man. The disrespectful letter Nyako wrote to GEJ shocked even his fellow party governors. Nyako O' bye bye O' bye bye.
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2014
Sadly, no governor has ever escaped that 7 man panel.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Time for PDP to take over. Shameless ingrate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by akumada1: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Waiting for the outcome of the investigation.
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by PhockPhockMan: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2014
akumada1: Waiting for the outcome of the investigation.
Investigate what? The bottom line is that the white bear bear governor's end is here.

What a clueless president we have.
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by princenonny(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sunny_bobo: Sadly, no governor has ever escaped that 7 man panel.
gov chimaroke nnamani survived impeachment, so I don't know wat u r saying
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by talktimi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Time for this bloody thieving paedophile of a terrorist to say bye bye grin
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by brownlord: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: I'm surprise after some meetings with the lawmakers Atiku couldn't convince (confuse) them to have mercy on baba Nyako. I wonder if APC's moving ATM Rotimi Amaechi and his gang can save the man. The disrespectful letter Nyako wrote to GEJ shocked even his fellow party governors. Nyako O' bye bye O' bye bye.

Lmao, can't stop laughing, omon that name suit the guy
Re: BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. by LeOstrich: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
the broomsticks are being plucked one by one

(1) (Reply)

Global Jihad / Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation / Photo: Chief Olusegun Obasanjo With Jimmy Carter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.