Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? (2483 Views)

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by dearie(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2006
why is it that it's difficult to find a man who's 95% faithful to his wife, no matter how much a man loves his wife, he finds it difficult to keep to her alone.Even Men of God have been found to be guilty of this 'forbidden fruit'

Is it a question of morality, or that Man possesses some Genes that make him helpless, or u believe that there are men who would not and have never strayed? Do u know anybody like that?
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by Seun(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2006
Women cheat almost as often as men when they have the opportunity. It's a question of opportunity.
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by momoney1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2006
societal factor grin or you dont think so
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by BrownEyes4(f): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2006
Men are not naturally made to stray. Society has made it possible for them to stray.
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by Freewilly(f): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2006
Brown-Eyes:

Men are not naturally made to stray. Society has made it possible for them to stray.

Very good answer sis. They just dogs.
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by BrownEyes4(f): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2006
Freewilly:

They just dogs.

Even dogs can say no at times
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by rikkyjen(m): 3:20am On Sep 22, 2006
Freewilly:

Very good answer sis. They just dogs.

No wonder, you are a wanksta!!! wink cheesy grin
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by Freewilly(f): 3:23am On Sep 22, 2006
rikkyjen:

No wonder, you are a wanksta!!! wink cheesy grin

I'm proud to be one, do you have a problem with it cheesy
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by kiki(f): 3:25am On Sep 22, 2006
hol up hol uo Rick or watever ur name is don't tryna be smart with my gurl or u gon get ur ass whooped ya dig angry angry
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by rikkyjen(m): 4:39am On Sep 22, 2006
kiki:

hol up hol uo Rick or watever your name is don't trying to be smart with my girl or u gon get your ass whooped ya dig angry angry

Yes ma!!. U mo kick ma butts from Atlanta to Indy cheesy smiley. Sincerely, my post was pun intended!!.Obviously Freewilly took it witha pinch of salt.What about you? shocked. Your case is like an individual crying more than the bereaved cheesy cheesy

Freewilly! am not miffed about anyones sexual orientation, Im sure u saw my smiley?Aiight wink
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by Freewilly(f): 4:42am On Sep 22, 2006
Dude I'm not worried about you cheesy I've got my haters blockers on cool cool tongue
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by iice(f): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2006
Temptation
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by Freewilly(f): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2006
Lmao!!! here you are babe, Have to get off the computer now sweetheart, I'll say a lit prayer for you. Love you kiss cry
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by maxell(f): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2006
Honestly, I really think so. Atleast from my own experience.
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by kiki(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
rikkyjen:

Yes ma!!. U mo kick ma butts from Atlanta to Indy cheesy smiley. Sincerely, my post was pun intended!!.Obviously Freewilly took it witha pinch of salt.What about you? shocked. Your case is like an individual crying more than the bereaved cheesy cheesy

Freewilly! am not miffed about anyones sexual orientation, I'm sure u saw my smiley?Aiight wink

y are u descibing urself cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by LetterGirl(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hi, i love your topic and i was blown away to see a man bring this up. It is a great question that i've ask myself for years? A pastor just helped me with revelation of it last week. Everyone is tempted to do various things. Men do stray more often. They can be married to a beautiful woman but yet can't resist another. What keeps you rooted and grounded is being feeled with the "holy spirit'. I know you guys say well preachers cheat it is in the genes true all these things. But god gives us the weapons to fight temptation. A man has to choose to activate his holy spirt. "What does it prophet a man to gain the world but lose his soul"?
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by LetterGirl(f): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2006
Sorry i mispelled profit-meaning what will you gain.
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by momoney1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
@maxell

Honestly, I really think so. Atleast from my own experience.

then do some work grin grin
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by whitelexi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2006
Naturally, I wouldnt respond here but some people here have decided to make a comparison of men and dogs and that is distasteful to my person. I say, men who cheat do so cos their women have failed in their duties, otherwise they wont, when a man cheats, i'd expect him to do so with a woman and his wife ought to go all out to improve herself in other to win her man back. I have seen men who dread to go home after work, i have seen men who have had over 30yrs of hard work and achievements ruined by a woman. I really think women are in no position to blame a man that cheats anymore because it is a shameful thing to come out talking about how ur man left u, he left u cos u were not good enuff! Women do it everyday as well, so just move on and pretend like nothing happened
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by mukina2: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2006
no , they just love cheating
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by whitelexi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2006
Lol@Mukina, How r u today? But seriously, i think its something that has two sides to it like seun said earlier, its not always the guy or the girl, it just happens grin
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by rightdude(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2006
i think so,and i know so and it seems they have been genetically mutilated to be randy, just like our fore fathers,init?
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by mukina2: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2006
@whitelexi am good cheesy
so even if the woman you love with ur soul strays uh?
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by Busta(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2006
in ma opinion, YESSS!!!
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by biomic(f): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2006
i rilly think so------it is natural
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by kiki(f): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2006
natural u kiddin rite but when a woman does it she a hoe
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by jammin(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2006
men stray because of lack of something at home.
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by kiki(f): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2006
jammin:

men stray because of lack of something at home.

lack of somthing at home? u kiidin rite they go astray cos they are some wanna be players stupid unsatisfied son-of a biitch
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by LetterGirl(f): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2006
@Whitelexi, I disagree very much so with a man that would say it is because of a woman that he cheats. I feel that it is horrible that a woman would lay up and have 4 and 5 children from some sorry  man and then they say they gon cheat because she was not good enough. What the real deal is that the woman was to good for him from the jump and he could not see it. The truth of it is, is this you can cheat get all the sex you want, they have many women that can do it in different positions, different ways the works. But when you decide to leave your home, with your[color=#990000][/color] family you will get your payback it aint even about karma it is about GOD!
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by kiki(f): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2006
@letter

gurl u sound like u been tro this before just wonderin
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by whitelexi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2006
LetterGirl:

@Whitelexi, I disagree very much so with a man that would say it is because of a woman that he cheats. I feel that it is horrible that a woman would lay up and have 4 and 5 children from some sorry  man and then they say they gon cheat because she was not good enough. What the real deal is that the woman was to good for him from the jump and he could not see it. The truth of it is, is this you can cheat get all the sex you want, they have many women that can do it in different positions, different ways the works. But when you decide to leave your home, with your[color=#990000][/color] family you will get your payback it aint even about karma it is about GOD!

Truth hurts like hell, but please, Dont take it personal. You look at it from a woman's point of view and it looks like all men are animals, when u look at it from a man's point also, it looks bad. The morale of the day is that women cheat just like men even after 10 children, u will still see women cheating as well as men. More men tend to cheat after marriage and children, more women cheat before marriage and children, but the bottomline is that it happens so live with it and don't make it look like i pointed accusing fingers at u while making my contribution. cool

While i clear the air, i'm sure u will also agree with me that karma also knows a woman's name grin
Re: Are Men Naturally Made To Stray? by mamaput(f): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2006
Men stray because they take anything they can get.
At that point they do not use their brain. You put food for them and they eat there and then.

Women stray too but they plan it very well. That means they can wait a week or two to do it.
because they do not want to leave any trace behind them.
They smell their food before they eat it and find out more about it.That takes time.
But men just eat.
A woman will even go as far as taking a shower and inspecting her cloths and her odor.
Women are natural born detectives .And thats just it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Implications Of Dating Two Friends / What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage / Did He Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.